The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
https://princessyanpain.tumblr.com/
her wechat is AA93584089
Looks like feeling very painful
Old 01-11-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Looks like feeling very painful
not to worry, she will adjust according to ur level...
Old 01-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
https://princessyanpain.tumblr.com/
her wechat is AA93584089
Is she a legit domme? I added her on wechat she started cussing me about phone numbers and telling my master. Sibei guai lan. There's a difference between a dominatrix and a 'bitch', otherwise half the girls in SG/PRC/etc can become pro dommes.

I just wanted to know, is she a legit domme?
Old 01-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Is she a legit domme? I added her on wechat she started cussing me about phone numbers and telling my master. Sibei guai lan. There's a difference between a dominatrix and a 'bitch', otherwise half the girls in SG/PRC/etc can become pro dommes.

wah wad happened bro... yes she is legit juz dat she does massage & HJ as well... hope u sort it out wif her soon, she's a sweet and nice girl out of session...
other bros who met her can attest to wad i encountered...

refer to your previous qn abt her accepting non chinese bros, did u msg her in chinese? if in english sometimes on her end, auto translate become some nonsense
come out she will think u're time waster or trying to be funny... so best if u can get a fren to help u type in chinese...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 02-11-2018 at 02:02 AM. Reason: censored for audience under 18...
Old 01-11-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 18
SubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wah wad happened bro... yes she is legit juz dat she does massage & HJ as well... hope u sort it out wif her soon, she's a sweet and nice girl out of session...
other bros who met her can attest to wad i encountered...
Confirmed she is a sweet and nice girl out of the session.
But as a princess, she is amazing. She will deliver to you exactly to your limits.
No more, no less.
Anyway, she will be leaving soon. Not much time left to serve her.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveLove View Post
But as a princess, she is amazing. She will deliver to you exactly to your limits.
No more, no less.
hope she comes back again...
Old 02-11-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveLove View Post
No more, no less.
Yes, bro otherOne, she is legit. Else, I won't be here to support what bro SubmissiveLove had said. This is just my personal opinion.... regardless who they are (or we are), be it lawyer, doctor, "garang guni" man, Indian worker, or whatever profession we are in, we are just a human - a lot of time unhappiness was simply due to just some sort of communication breakdown. Once you sort it out, everything will be fine.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met Goddess Raine yesterday afternoon, this is the 2nd time i'm sessioning with her... rewind abit to end of session 1, i order grab for her, so after some time mistress msg me, where did u order the grab to? i c only siao
liao, must be go wrong place, duno hw retarded can i be, lucky within walking distance so have to make mistress walk in the sun again... den after i post my FR, yes u guessed it right there, broken english, not very pleased,
tried to explain i hokkien peng unlike some of the scholars here with their powderful english, so can write this kind of standard consider very good already, plus my FRs got lotsa local flavor like kopitiam $3 chicken rice,
not $30 michelin one... so session 2 haven start i did 2 things wrong already... ah but this time round i got buy drink for mistress, hopefully can redeem some... 1 day before session, mistress msg me 'got surprise for u tml'
i reply mistress, 'i also got surprise for u', mistress says 'i think u will like ur surprise more...' wah dat got me excited, whole day kept thinking abt it, although like i said before, in SM these 3 words usually red alert,
surprise, reward and punishment, a caning session can mean either one of the 3, so dont get too happy hehe... nx i asked mistress 'since we were so close to kissing laz session, can you give me a nice and proper kiss?' that
would really make my day, no need for any surprise... 'u wan kiss?' mistress reply, i think think, doesnt sound too positive, 'yes mistress', mistress says 'ok, i will tie u up and ask one of my subs to kiss u nice and proper,
to add icing to the cake, shall ask him to french u nice and proper too, stick his tongue into ur little slutty mouth' wah dats scary, erm think i'll skip that, not into gay or forced bi, mistress so notti but she said i notti
instead, so have to teach me a lesson for being disrespectful...

yesterday was mistress's hosting day, actually booked her for outcall, very nice of her to turn it into hosting day... venue was right smack (no pun intended) in the middle of town, this is my first time attending mistress's
hosting day, my first session was outcall... hosting day usually means mistress will bring the bulk, if not all of her toys, so got many toys at her disposal to torture me... not sure if that's a good thing but either way also
will get punished, juz brace myself for it... reached venue on time (had to go buy drink), msg mistress, got room number, headed up to room, reached only greet her, 'y are you late?' piak one slap, i looked at watch 3mins past,
wah like dat also kana, so 3 things to be punished for, cham liao, hope for the best... was expecting the jepun schoolgirl uniform but nope, even better, mistress was in domme wear, black lacy bustier, black tight mini skirt,
black strapless bra and lacy panties, fishnet hoisery and killer heels, with the few new tattoos, omg so hot makes my heart flutter and skip a beat whenever i c her, with full makeup on and a whip in hand, she really looks the
part this time round... if u got read mistress tumblr, mistress says to unleash our creativity and make our bodies her canvas, so since it was raineing (pun intended) yesterday so i wrote 'let it raine' across my chest, lift up
my top and showed mistress her surprise, u will c it on her tumblr if she post, but think unlikely coz it's ugly (only nice ones will get posted), first time doing this so kinda amateur... i did ask her wads tick tock, she ask
me wana try?, think think better not haha...

put down my bag, offer drink to mistress, stripped, mistress checked on my wounds from laz session 3 weeks ago, mostly healed by now, left some scarred marks, mistress says 'i left marks on u other mistresses heart pain,
complain abt me woh' i was puzzled, huh cant be la, i also not personal / close subs of any mistresses, y would they care abt me... plus i also no OC, so i usually let mistresses leave marks on me freely, no biggie there...
mistress ask me to take her slippers and follow her to the other end of the room, put down nicely, 1st stop, human ashtray, help mistress take cig, light up, hold ashtray for her, i was standing there, mistress said 'need invite
to sit down isit?' dont feel like sitting on the toilet bowl, so i sat on the ledge of the bathtub, 'u really sit down???!!!' omg, faster take ashtray and kneel down in front of her, mistress was sitting at the edge of the sink,
one leg step on my chest, so i was arching back over the ledge of the bathtub, holding the ashtray high wif 2 hands, her other leg was playing wif my dick and balls, so i was in an extremly awkward position, 'forgeting your
manners huh...' oops too excited to c mistress, got carried away there... started interrogation, asked me wad i been doing for the past 3 weeks, lucky i didnt misbehave keke... mistress ask me when was the last time I cum, I
replied 3 days, mistress says not enough, nx time must store for 1 week, wah 1 week is a lot for me coz i’m on strict 'cum every 3 days' regime lol, tell mistress 1 week later I come in 5 mins cum already game over, rest of
55mins will be pure torture, mistress says not to worry, won’t let me cum so fast... asked for permission, had a quick shower, haven finished only, mistress voice come liao, 'u wan to waste how much of my time' oops get dragged
out of shower, abit urgent, ask for permission to pee first, 'go on, pee' with mistress standing beside me, not easy, i'm the kind pple look at me i cant pee, mistress ask 'cannot huh? let me help u', wah her hands were all over
me, tickling my ribs and butt, usually i'm not affected by tickling but when wan to pee the feeling is different, so i was trying to control my laughter and trying to pee at the same time, after awhile, nothing lol, think nvm
later den try again, 'dowan huh, dont say i didnt let u pee oh' mistress said, so i started the session wif my bladder almost full...

1st item, mistress ask me bend over her thighs, the way u wana spank little boys, flogger came raineing down (pun intended), after awhile mistress c like not much kick, mistress ask me to bend over on the floor, like a inverted
V, wah not easy, dont move already quite straining, limbs fully stretched and head upside down, blood was gushing to me brains, she took out her full set of implements (one by one serve on my back, butt and legs), really wan to
make her point to punish me gao gao, once she happy and satisfied already, ask me to stand up, 2 cracks of her whip, back not so bad, the whiplash of the whip's tail hit my forearm so 2 open wounds there, lucky no 11 strokes
today haha... mistress say 'faster go complain, say i draw ur blood again' wah i didnt complain leh, duno who baotoh me, mistress misunderstand me liao, den she laughed lol... now high tide already, ask permission faster run to
toilet, mistress come 'help' me again, lucky this time the floodgates full, the pee was able to overcome her 'help', else half half stuck at the gate again... nx up the bed, doggystyle, mistress help me attach a vibrator to my
butt (mayb she read my 1st FR that i was disappointed gotta attach myself), so nice and attentive of mistress, nx ask me to lie face up, 'are you ready for your surprise?' mistress took out a big box of electro toys, i was like
wow, so touched mistress get electro for me (or mayb not for me la, shld be for all the subs wif electro fetish, juz let me indulge abit here hehe)... the module box was quite big, looks very intimidating (read powerful), mistress
took 2 metal clamps (looks heavy) and attach to my nipples, ya feels heavy alright, fired up the module, feels ok for now, start to get hard, mistress ask 'y today so small again', duno isit mistress think 3 weeks my dick will
grow, i past puberty long time liao so doubt will grow anymore lol, small means small, nothing much i can do abt it, so mistress started pulling my dick, say everyday do stretching exercise on didi will make it bigger, though i
heard before of such exercises but abit sceptical, exercise to me is pcc hahaha... nx mistress pull my foreskin and twist it round and round my dick, tells me 'this is twisted dick' lol mistress is funny... seeing an open
opportunity window, my hands start to wander, piak one tight slap, 'who say u can touch' oops lucky didnt touch any sensitive parts, mistress see me so sincere, she decide to strike me a deal, let me touch her leg for 5 seconds
den she will turn up the electro for the same time, sounds like a fair deal, ok on... though 5 seconds seemed too short for me to enjoy her legs, when she turn up the electro, wah 5 seconds seemed like eternity, i was having
electro-orgasm all over my body, pulling the bedsheets like girls orgas big O, after 5 seconds mistress ask 'again?', no no enuf liao, mistress says she love the look on my face when i in pain, sounds sadist to me... mistress says
SM is all about pushing limits, so she shall test my limit today, out of 100% on the electro meter i maxed out at 34%, trembling and shivering, with my limbs fully stretched in orgasmic waves, after off mistress strike me another
deal, if i can take 44% she will give me another surprise, wah mistress really push me, ok no push no progress right, deal on, i closed my eyes and concentrate, the waves keep coming, i didnt dare to see the meter anymore, juz
keep praying only lol... in the end i duno got reach 44% boh, dun dare to think also... nx i tot of an idea, mayb can take one clamp and put on mistress so we complete the loop like a couple, can electro-orgas together, piak one
slap, 'very funny hor u, trying to teach me wad to do isit? huh, now promote to master havanna already?' ooops wrong comment again... nx mistress took out both clamps and try to attach to my balls, abit difficult coz balls shrink
from the sensations juz now, mistress says 'see, dick small, balls also small' duno how to ans, juz smile... another round of electro-orgasm from my balls, damn stim like pliers tugging at my ball sack, once mistress shiok already
ask me where else to put the clamps, cant really think straight juz say armpits coz first thing came to my mind, den i say already oh sh*t, armpit is the most sensitive one, duno how kuku can i be, self pawn there... so another
round of electro-orgasm on my armpits, my fingers ended up in odd shape with my arms all numb... when she was done, i was like phew, panting and sweating from the sensations, although i was lying there all the while but machiam
like run marathon come back...

2nd stop human ashtray, so we ended back in the toilet again (lucky today non smoking room not my fault, if not kana again), same position, me kneeling in front of her, mistress says she dowan to see my dick soft, so i was one
hand holding her ashtray and one hand stroking myself, felt abit weird chit chatting wif mistress and wanking off like some pervert lol... mistress ask me if wan some kicks to my balls, i was like no no hell no... me not like
bro legend or the other bros who're into ball busting, they have balls of steel, i dont... back to the room, doggystyle on the bed, mistress strapped a vibrator to herself, so sexy, removed the vibrator from my butt (again a nice
gesture) and proceed to slide up and down my ass, ask me to attach the electro clamps myself (abit disappointed but cant blame her, probably she cant reach from behind), ask me to pass her the electro module, i hesitated, 'faster,
y so slow?' i reluctantly passed her the box, she fired it up again and left it on my back (lucky this round didnt push limit, juz left it at pleasurable stage), flogger came raineing down (pun intended), again... alternating in
between with some spanks on my butt with her bare hands, gawd although i didnt wan to admit, didi was twitching and swinging below, getting very excited indeed... so i got wad i requested for corporal, electro and ass play, all at
the same time, amazing sensations and pleasure... especially so with mistress body rubbing against mine, i was oohs and aahs, moaning happily away with mistress grinding herself at my butt, believe the vibrator was able to please
her on her end, so we were like making love, drowning each other out wif our moans... after that we changed a few positions, bonking like rabbits all over the room, sofa, chair, table, everywhere... out of all the mistresses i met
(i met a few), mistress has the most stamina, guess her gym workouts paid off, end of it she said i gave her a good workout... mistress did say i'm sick, in her exact words 'if she did to her bfs wad she did to me today here, they
would kill her lol' not sure if she hinting for me to be her bf, so she can torture me everyday hehe, juz joking, all wishful thinking on my part, long queue line of suitors, with my awkward looks, i be lucky if i get a 3 digit
queue number... she did say my ass is seasoned though, for a moment i was confused tot she meant my ass old or wad, den she said i met so many mistresses, my ass is well abused already lol...

3rd stop human ashtray, no drama there, back to the bed for the finale, mistress ask me get on the bed, duno wad position she wan so i juz climb onboard for doggystyle, 'y ur ass not enuf of torture isit' mistress asked, oops
faster turn over lie face up, mistress sat on my thighs and asked me sexily 'do you wan to make love to me?' my eyes lit up, but recall the 'blow' job from laz session, i was very sceptical, likely another bluff but yet still
curious wad she going to do to me, 'sure, y not' i replied, 'not very sincere, beg me for it' mistress said, 'pls mistress, let me make sweet love to you, i will make u the happiest mistress today' i begged, 'aiya ur dick so small,
go in also cannot feel' mistress teased in a playful tone, i knew it, sure call bluff one, made me feel so ashamed of myself, felt abit hurt there but all in the name of good fun... nx mistress moved higher and sat on my dick,
started to gyrate, feels so good, mistress came very close to my ears and started to moan into them, wah very stim, yet i was very wary that she will bite my ear again, so in dilemma there, shld i let her moan or shld i grab her?
before i could react, she bit me (mayb to signify she cum already), omg pain pain pain, mistress asked me if i liked that, i said pain, mistress says pain is good, will heighten senses and make u more high... nx mistress sat up and
asked me to remove her bustier, i stoned there for a moment duno how to react, esp after the 'blow' job and 'make love', i was real sceptical anything of that nature will even happen, 'go on' mistress said, i slowly edged forward,
still couldnt believe my ears, 'faster, how long u wan me to wait!' faster double up, but very tight not easy, plus my clumsy fingers, took quite awhile, revealing the black strapless bra, wow i juz sat there staring loss for words,
'go on, remove the bra' i stoned again, 'serious?' i asked, 'yea, go on' mistress led me on, again not easy as the bra is not the conventional front or back hook one, it's hooked at the side plus mistress hands were in the way so
took sometime there... finally off, wow (wad were u thinking? headlights?) there were 2 stickies saying 'eat me' on her nipples (think more suitable for pussy), ah again now i know y can remove her top, i decide to try my luck,
'may i taste them?' i stammered, 'go on' mistress said, she den pinned me down, with her melons dangling in front of me, i arched my neck forward, stick out my stretched to the max tongue, still cant reach, ah so that's y right lol...
mistress sat up and wore back her bra and top, 'see, let u taste u dowan ah' mistress said, duno wad to ans her, juz smile awkwardly... nx she moved higher up and sat on my stomach, ask me to stroke myself, rocking to steady rhythm,
she came close to me (not sure if she going to bite me or kiss me) so again dilemma, her long silky hair flowed down surrounding my head, we were enclosed in our love cocoon, such a wonderful moment i wish time could stand still,
'cum for me' mistress said in her seductive voice, wif our eyes locked in gaze, i cum in no time on my torso, duno got shoot tio her skirt or not lol... wah today i shoot alot, think mistress really emptied my balls there, she
den fed me my cum scoop by scoop, feel so blessed and happy to eat out of mistress fingers, licked them clean for her... went for quick wash up, den helped mistress washed the toys, she was tracing her fingers on my back and doing
her ticklish thing again, lucky now no more pee feeling so i'm ok, dried up the toys, passed them to mistress, she noticed my ear (the one she bit juz nw) still got her lipstick, helped me wipe off, so nice and again i no OC so
doesnt really matter to me but shows mistress's attention to detail... wore back my clothes and bade farewell to mistress reluctantly, time passes by so fast when i'm with mistress...

not sure abt u but for my fetish, not easy to find a mistress who can do all 3, even more so all 3 together at the same time, so mistress definitely can cater for fetishes, in my case aligned and fits my interest like a glove...
overall mistress has reaffirm her goddess status once again, being quite new to the scene, her skill level has improved by leaps and bounds, juz her chrysanthemum skills is right up there with the big names so i would personally
vote her for 'most fun mistress 2018'... again my personal opinion so dont get too upset if yours is not the same as mine lol...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need
to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 06-11-2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: censored for audience under 18...
Old 05-11-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

New domme alert!
Mistress Raine's friend Mistress Kayla, 22 years old conducting sessions: https://mistresskaylasg.tumblr.com/
Old 06-11-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Not to steal the thunder from anyone, but Mistress Secret (24, local) is holding her inaugural hosting this thursday.
Thunder coming soon?
Old 06-11-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Not to steal the thunder from anyone, but Mistress Secret (24, local) is holding her inaugural hosting this thursday.

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_31...n-8th-nov.html

For anyone who hasn’t met her yet, she’s a leggy beauty whom would tower over most of us. This hot vixen offers, among other fetishes:
- foot worship
- pegging
- facesitting
- ball busting
- spanking, caning, whipping
- t&d

contact her directly to know what else she offers
All the dommes coming to the scene this year are super hot . I just hope they are good too, not just party girls trying to make cash.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
All the dommes coming to the scene this year are super hot . I just hope they are good too, not just party girls trying to make cash.
u try any alrdy bro?
Old 06-11-2018, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
u try any alrdy bro?
Not yet but soon. Gotta try each one by one haha.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not yet but soon. Gotta try each one by one haha.
cool, rem to report back...
Old 06-11-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
den after i post my FR, yes u guessed it right there, broken english, not very pleased,
tried to explain i hokkien peng unlike some of the scholars here with their powderful english, so can write this kind of standard consider very good already,
Yeah I kinda agree with her haha. But I don't mind though, your writing style is similar to those blogspot blog posts bengs/lians used to write in the early 2000s.

Appreciate the FR bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1