The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makeitorbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gals 2047

Visited early evening Friday as in yesterday. Only one girl available but calls herself Alice and is not hard on the eyes. I estimate her to be around 25 but that said that is not my best skill!

Been here 4 months and don't really engage in the shower and her piano "foreplay" almost made me burst out into laughing. One part included her pushing her breast in a circular motion on my calves... Who teaches them this?!

After setting a repertoire with her and getting her to laugh it improved and progressed into a very good BJ that lasted as always not long enough for me but she was a trooper. Progressed into her riding me which she does well into sitting position and later missionary all enjoyable. Finished in doggy which she seems to like despite the fact that I learned later she has a bit pain in her shoulder due to the nature of her work...

Face: 6-7/10 - Petite girl with nice eyes
Boobs: 7/10 - Natural B cup bit gravity
BJ: 7/10 - Decent but need to improve.
FJ: 7/10 - Good and responsive
GFE: 0/10 - Not why I go to Geylang.
Location: 6/10 Shower only bathroom and the room so so. Mirrors are fun.
Damage 150 60min
Old 29-03-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How many girls available here, any bro care to list it
Old 05-06-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 豆豆 Dou Dou 2047 Newbie

Dou Dou @ 2047

Newbie working for 1 over week only

My virgin FR...please dont flame me cos I dont work for PentHouse or PlayBoy

Looks - 7

She is young and tall by current PRC GL150 standard. GND Looks.

Tits - 7.5

She possesses B+ cup assets. Her nipples are light brown in colour. I noticed that after licking her nipples she becomes abit high with light moanings.

Body - 8

She is 1.65 m tall. Her body is firm and well-toned. A sign of youth ...

Shower - 8

B2B Soapy Rub...Licking nipples and a Solid Deep Throat BBBJ...YummY

Cat-Bath - 8

Simple Back Massage follow by CatBath on back and limbs

4G Breast Roaming on my full back body is nice too...can feel her erected nipples

Frontal nipples licking plus 69 BBBJ...FUNtastic time to give her pussy a good time

Her pussy got very wet after a short while of licking...No KY required at all

Frenching - 7.5

For a 1 over week newbie to have such Deep French Kissing is impressive to me

Nice tongue fighting game with her...but i think still have rooms for improvements

Maybe i am abit too greedy huh...ha ha

BBBJ - 8.5

She spent quite sometime in this department.I love her 69 DeepThroat BBBJ...nice but almost Misfire...

FJ - 8.5

We adopted missionary, Side Spooning cum Doggie.
The feeling of her pussy was so nice grip.Is Warm Wet and Slippery...
All Natural without KY at all.Damn!!So wet until CD almost slipped
Unlike some Cat 150 WLs, She had her natural dampness in her vagina.

Attitude - 8

She is courteous and sunshine smile

RTF - Of Course if her regulars are not Q-ing for her
Old 22-08-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A truly spell-binding experience!

A Truly Spell-Binding Experience!

WL Name - YiYi
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.55-1.56m (w/o heels)
Built - Super Slim, petite and almost zero fats but in good dancer shape. Has small faded tattoo above her left breast and one more on her hand. Spotted very tasteful manicure and pedicure on her.
Tits - Very well developed B cupper (am pleasantly surprised!) with pale pink nips and they look ideal for her petite frame.
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Debuted in July 2018.

Here is the link to the full detail FR -

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showp...6&postcount=70

P/S: Will roll out a couple of more FR in due course ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-09-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Gals 2047

A sizzling hot Tryst!!

I have had one of the most intense tryst with YiYi @ L2047 ...

Actions started from the door closed behind us to the time we opened the door and bidded each other goodbye. We engaged in very passionate and intense petting in the beginning ... ultimately we undressed each other expeditiously to savour each other and then proceeded with the coital without shower ... Every aspect was proceeded in super smooth fashion and seamlessly spontaneous .... I gave her a violent cunnlingus and that brought her to the next level .... All hell broke loose .... The fire within her came on as a result .... Lots of passionate DFK, foreplays and sexual actions involved in this particular sizzling hot session ... Awesome to the max! I must say she is one helluva sex provider I have ever come across ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-09-2018 at 12:04 AM.
Old 22-09-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lan Tian 蓝天 2047

Debuted in August; she has been working for about a month.

Appearance: she has a gentle girl-next-door look on her with a cute innocent smile.

Character: she is very friendly. She looked very cold when seated on the couch. But upon entering the room, she smiles a lot, and is bubbly in nature, giving off a school girl vibe.

Body: Quite short, around 1.60m or shorter. She is not considered slim to me as she has some fats evenly distributed all over her body(but no protruding tummy) eg. her waist and thighs - similar to Ruyi 1658a. B- Boobs

BJ is average. I got auto frenching from her. She allows fingering as she guided my middle finger into her pussy, but I'm not really into it. She allows painting, and gets extremely high from it. Before reaching 5min, she can't take the licking any further and immediately requested for FJ.

Best part about her was the FJ.

Started off with cowgirl for 5min. Then changed to missionary. My pounding was delivered at a steady pace. At times, she was grabbing my butt to push my didi in.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was not the case for Lan Tian. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. I asked her why is she sweating so much, she replied that she feels very shiok. As my pounding continues, her moaning became louder and more sensual. Then, she reached her peak as her eyes rolled backwards in unison.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was definitely not the case for Lan Tian

Seeing that expression really fuelled my inner lusty desire. Continued in missionary for a good 10min. I was honestly very surprised that she could take my long and hard pounding without mentioning about handjob. In missionary, I occasionally came down to french her. It hardened my didi even more. Then, for the finale, I activated my turbo boost mode. But before that, I gave her another round of painting to prep her for the pumping ahead. I flipped her over, prop up her butt and inserted my didi. But OMG. her back was wet with her sweat! I up my gear to turbo mode and gave her a full 3min of fast and HARD pounding. Every thrust I delivered was accompanied was a loud 'piak' sound. Thinking about it now is already making me horny again... I released and she said she enjoyed the session very much.

At the end, I offered her a back massage to end off the session as way of gratitude for taking my pounding.

Will rtf
Old 22-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Lan Tian 蓝天 2047

Debuted in August; she has been working for about a month.

Appearance: she has a gentle girl-next-door look on her with a cute innocent smile.

Character: she is very friendly. She looked very cold when seated on the couch. But upon entering the room, she smiles a lot, and is bubbly in nature, giving off a school girl vibe.

Body: Quite short, around 1.60m or shorter. She is not considered slim to me as she has some fats evenly distributed all over her body(but no protruding tummy) eg. her waist and thighs - similar to Ruyi 1658a. B- Boobs

BJ is average. I got auto frenching from her. She allows fingering as she guided my middle finger into her pussy, but I'm not really into it. She allows painting, and gets extremely high from it. Before reaching 5min, she can't take the licking any further and immediately requested for FJ.

Best part about her was the FJ.

Started off with cowgirl for 5min. Then changed to missionary. My pounding was delivered at a steady pace. At times, she was grabbing my butt to push my didi in.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was not the case for Lan Tian. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. I asked her why is she sweating so much, she replied that she feels very shiok. As my pounding continues, her moaning became louder and more sensual. Then, she reached her peak as her eyes rolled backwards in unison.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was definitely not the case for Lan Tian

Seeing that expression really fuelled my inner lusty desire. Continued in missionary for a good 10min. I was honestly very surprised that she could take my long and hard pounding without mentioning about handjob. In missionary, I occasionally came down to french her. It hardened my didi even more. Then, for the finale, I activated my turbo boost mode. But before that, I gave her another round of painting to prep her for the pumping ahead. I flipped her over, prop up her butt and inserted my didi. But OMG. her back was wet with her sweat! I up my gear to turbo mode and gave her a full 3min of fast and HARD pounding. Every thrust I delivered was accompanied was a loud 'piak' sound. Thinking about it now is already making me horny again... I released and she said she enjoyed the session very much.

At the end, I offered her a back massage to end off the session as way of gratitude for taking my pounding.

Will rtf
Bro, thks for sharing, will try her soon

Last edited by DPOWER; 22-09-2018 at 06:32 PM.
Old 28-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

this house left with 3 new girls?

Lan Tian
Read bro Pinkyyli69 FR. Friendly WL and high GFE
got a small tattoo behind her left shoulder...look like some pokemon.

Yi Yi
Read bro max_priest FR.... nice
next target

Yang Yang
any FR?
Old 25-11-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Happypudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yiyi 2047

Quick FR for this pretty lass

Looks: 9/10 A looker. Subjective department, but she is definitly a very pretty lass in my opinion.

Body: 7/10 Slim. A or B- cup? Brown eraser nipples. Smooth skin with a nice smell. One weird thing about her is that her abdomen size seems to fluctuate every visit. Not sure if it is the effect of contraception pills or constipation

Frenching: 9/10. YMMY. She refuse to french me on the first visit. But now we lick each other's tongue like lolipop

Catbath: 5/10. Short catbath around your chest and groin area before she proceed for blow job.

BBBJ: 6/10. She usually only does it for a short while. But she will do it a little longer if you request, but visibly annoyed if you want for too long. Not that great at sucking cock either.

AR: 0/10. Do not offer this service.

FJ: 6/10. No stamina. Only ride for awhile before she become a dead fish.

Overall: 7/10. If you like pretty faces and have not much demands on everything else, she is the one. Her looks alone is enough to make me RTF on so many occasion. However her service is so-so only. Friendly and knows how to seduce you. Used to let me fuck her raw when she just came. However she seems to have caught something and insist on CD nowadays. Or maybe just enough regulars le. All in all worth a $150 try and see how is your chemistry with her.
Old 25-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Yiyi 2047

Quick FR for this pretty lass

Looks: 9/10 A looker. Subjective department, but she is definitly a very pretty lass in my opinion.

Body: 7/10 Slim. A or B- cup? Brown eraser nipples

Overall: 7/10. If you like pretty faces and have not much demands on everything else, she is the one. Her looks alone is enough to make me RTF on so many occasion. However her service is so-so only. Friendly and knows how to seduce you. Used to let me fuck her raw when she just came. However she seems to have caught something and insist on CD nowadays. Or maybe just enough regulars le. All in all worth a $150 try and see how is your chemistry with her.
Lookwise, I agree fully that she is gorgeous but not natural ... she has applied nose filler to make it sharp and create a higher plus straighter bridge effect on her nose. She has also reshape her chin and jawline to make it sharper and narrower. This is a good investment to create miracle on ones looks and garner more businesses at the same time.

However I have an entirely different experience versus yours in terms of services, her Pre-shower foreplay, foreplay on the mattress, deep-thrusted BBBj and DFK were done in finesse fashion. I would say her overall CAT150 services (except AR) accorded to me were solid & optimal as far as I am concern.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Happypudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Lookwise, I agree fully that she is gorgeous but not natural ... she has applied nose filler to make it sharp and create a higher plus straighter bridge effect on her nose. She has also reshape her chin and jawline to make it sharper and narrower. This is a good investment to create miracle on ones looks and garner more businesses at the same time.

However I have an entirely different experience versus yours in terms of services, her Pre-shower foreplay, foreplay on the mattress, deep-thrusted BBBj and DFK were done in finesse fashion. I would say her overall CAT150 services (except AR) accorded to me were solid & optimal as far as I am concern.

Cheers,
MaXx
Don't get me wrong, she is definitly good and worth the $150. I just don't like to give those exaggerated FRs where every department is 9 or 10/10. Her foreplay and bbbj is probably average when compared with other APs I tried. Not bad either. Then again this kind of thing is subjective too
Old 18-12-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Saw Yang Yang while waiting for Yiyi; a tad too bah for my liking.

Yiyi:
- B+ natural boobs, Ah Lian clubber chiobu, slim petite 1.58 m frame, with short hair
- beautiful body
- Considered good service by nowadays standards
- Hardworker willing to take multiple positions
- Allowed some French but din allow lick breast which was a turn off
- Will not rtf
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-01-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 10
GODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lan Tian was good, just bonk her few days ago, her friend yang yang also good looking, but haven't try
Old 07-01-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODofKing View Post
Lan Tian was good, just bonk her few days ago, her friend yang yang also good looking, but haven't try
Actually both Lan Tian n Yang Yang are not bad. Definitely worth a try
Old 07-01-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Are they fair or tan ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1