The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2018, 11:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unprotected sex with FL

Mr RAW advocate...

why dont you sell your award wining zerofailureproof SOP to the WHO? i am sure they will be very interested and you could then make tons of money rather then spending time here asking samsters to up your points in exchange for your zerofailureproof formula?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro
Before u go further testing, PM me the FL contact or website. i use my experience and follow my award wining zerofailureproof SOP to detect any virus on FL

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-08-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5462 / Power: 7
kinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i am not sure if u have been given the best advice...

firstly your Rapid HIV reactive test at the 2nd day of exposure isnt going to be accurate not even 50% accurate.. depending on the test you took..usually it will take around 28 days after exposure for the anitbodies to be detected..

Secondly, from my understanding truvada alone isnt good enough for PEP... truvada is probably good for PrEP cos that is for pre-exposure purposes.. but you are taking it after exposure... it should be taken with some other medicine, i cannot remember what though..

i could be wrong on the truvada part... anyway good luck
Hi,

I actually don't need to take the 28 days of Truvuda, but am just taking it around the same time (5pm, 2 hours difference is okay) everyday for the next 30 days.

Yes, fully aware not 100%.

Also, I saw a senior doctor aka consultant if it helps. Mr Tan, one of the psychotherapists who has worked in DSC for 20 years actually talked to both my uncle and me before we waited in line (already got a ticket before that).
Old 03-08-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

kinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro
Before u go further testing, PM me the FL contact or website. i use my experience and follow my award wining zerofailureproof SOP to detect any virus on FL
It's okay bro. I prefer not to.

Anyway, she confirm won't let other customers do raw with her. For what? They also scared of risks you know.

What I mean is even if you DO manage to find her and arrange meeting with her, more or less you can't do it raw with her bah.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch01 View Post
Which rapid test can detect hiv at 2 days exposure?
It is to test if you are already positive in the first place. PEP may not be required...
Old 03-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyboy94 View Post
I just had unprotected sex with FL. It was just today morning. Met her 11am to 12pm. It's from one of those illegal websites featuring mainly prostitutes from mainland China. (also sometimes Taiwan, Hong Kong, Russia and other countries. think some cheongsters will know which one I talking about... quite "famous")

I also contacted dtap (Dr Tan and Partners) via WhatsApp already.

I've heard of this thing called 72-hour PEP treatment. It will set me back about $2193.50 – $2214.90 with GST Maximum according to this link.

It was more of a "in the moment" thing.

Other details about myself:
  • I am an undergraduate in a local university
  • male
  • single
  • ocassionally find FLs
I once had sex with a KTV girl. I remember her putting on the condom but I don't remember her taking it off. So I am not sure it was still on when I finished. I was pissed drunk

I went to the clinic at Mohd Sultan to get some advice and got some advice.

Decided to wait. It was 4 years ago.

Was advised on some expensive treatment that runs into thousands that's very aggressive for HIV that will last a few months, and it has very adverse side effects. Made me regret what I did. Only effective if you start within 24-72 hrs of contact. I think its what you mentioned.

The aftermath is just not worth it so if I do find FL/WL I only do HJ or BJ. Must have protection. I cannot trust the service provider to be clean, and if you think of the risk, its crazy to believe they are.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
just condition yourself these few things and u r almost quite full proof.

- No visiting of Unlicensed FLs
- Use CD for BJ and FJ... No BBBJ at all times
- No frenching
- No painting
- No AJ even with CD
- No sucking of Nipples.
- No Vigorous Fucking in case Condom gets torn.

No cheonging means ur cock has no enjoyment for life.
U only live once as a Man.. Wasted youth leh..
EVen if u stick to ur GF n wife, fast forward 30 years later... U can tahan those SYTs walking past u?

Just practise safe Sex. Make it a habit and after a while, the big head will have complete control of the small head.
Safe sex is abstinece ...period. Don't go around and give rubbish advice

You might as well ask him to to buy rapid test kit and test every WL he is patronizing.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi,

I actually don't need to take the 28 days of Truvuda, but am just taking it around the same time (5pm, 2 hours difference is okay) everyday for the next 30 days.

Also, I saw a senior doctor aka consultant if it helps. Mr Tan, one of the psychotherapists who has worked in DSC for 20 years actually talked to both my uncle and me before we waited in line (already got a ticket before that).
Forgot to add that I am just taking it around the same time (5pm, 2 hours difference is okay) everyday for the next 30 days for precaution

(or some mod can help me edit my previous post? thanks!)
Old 03-08-2018, 11:40 AM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate..i am not saying you need to take 28 days of Truvada..
i am saying the HIV test u took after 2 days after exposure....
the HIV test result isnt going to be accurate.. the recommend days is about 28 days after exposure..

on whether Truvada alone is enough....
not doubting your doctor... but just sharing what i know..
Truvada alone could well be enough..but there are some reports which say truvada alone might not be enough..
=====================

ok managed to find this reply by our own Dr Tan.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...8&postcount=12
Quote:
3. About this confusion between PEP and PrEP: the same medicine (i.e. Truvada) is used for both PEP and PrEP. If you take Truvada BEFORE you get exposed, that is PrEP. If you take Truvada AFTER you get exposed that is PEP. For PEP, Truvada alone is not enough. We have to add another HAART agent. That can be a protease inhibitor (like what you have been given) or other types of medicines like integrase strand inhibitors.

Quote:
Hi,

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate..i am not saying you need to take 28 days of Truvada..
i am saying the HIV test u took after 2 days after exposure....
the HIV test result isnt going to be accurate.. the recommend days is about 28 days after exposure..

on whether Truvada alone is enough....
not doubting your doctor... but just sharing what i know..
Truvada alone could well be enough..but there are some reports which say truvada alone might not be enough..
=====================

ok managed to find this reply by our own Dr Tan.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...8&postcount=12
Okay understand. I made mistake, I was given 30 pills of Truvuda actually.

Like that, maybe it would be good to pm Dr Tan or contact via whatsapp again?

I still fall within the 72 hour period, now just nice about 48 hours.

Am quite lucky I wasn't in such a situation as shadow below. I do hope shadow is fine though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I once had sex with a KTV girl. I remember her putting on the condom but I don't remember her taking it off. So I am not sure it was still on when I finished. I was pissed drunk

I went to the clinic at Mohd Sultan to get some advice and got some advice.

Decided to wait. It was 4 years ago.

Was advised on some expensive treatment that runs into thousands that's very aggressive for HIV that will last a few months, and it has very adverse side effects. Made me regret what I did. Only effective if you start within 24-72 hrs of contact. I think its what you mentioned.

The aftermath is just not worth it so if I do find FL/WL I only do HJ or BJ. Must have protection. I cannot trust the service provider to be clean, and if you think of the risk, its crazy to believe they are.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:17 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay understand. I made mistake, I was given 30 pills of Truvuda actually.

Like that, maybe it would be good to pm Dr Tan or contact via whatsapp again?

I still fall within the 72 hour period, now just nice about 48 hours.

Am quite lucky I wasn't in such a situation as shadow below. I do hope shadow is fine though
did not do the treatment. 4 years later, should be fine. Because my FB and Wife have had to do blood test and they are clean.

but the fear that grips me thinking about what could be is enough for me to lay off FLs/ONS or any kind of unprotected activity.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
did not do the treatment. 4 years later, should be fine. Because my FB and Wife have had to do blood test and they are clean.

but the fear that grips me thinking about what could be is enough for me to lay off FLs/ONS or any kind of unprotected activity.
Er... so u did your wife after a risky exposure and then when she did her blood test u prayed it was neg? Quite irresponsible leh
Old 03-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I understand hiv is a big deal.

But please don't over stress. I read that if u have sex with someone who is hiv positive. The chances of getting it is still quite slim.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
I understand hiv is a big deal.

But please don't over stress. I read that if u have sex with someone who is hiv positive. The chances of getting it is still quite slim.
That is to console those who are alteady exposed. For those yet to be, better think twice
Old 03-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch01 View Post
That is to console those who are alteady exposed. For those yet to be, better think twice
Yes. Ur right. But I'm just saying it's not guaranteed that u will catch it even if shes a carrier. Let me go find the %.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro
i am a professional raw player. So far my guinness world record , all chick allow my DiDi rawing. If u no PM me wl contact means yr stories here is a kind of fishy

Quote:
It's okay bro. I prefer not to.

Anyway, she confirm won't let other customers do raw with her. For what? They also scared of risks you know.

What I mean is even if you DO manage to find her and arrange meeting with her, more or less you can't do it raw with her bah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1