The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vietbuera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by W9930 View Post
You must be very handsome...all girls love you...and gave you raw them... Lucky guy...
Nono. I'm just average looking. Wouldn't consider it lucky cause it fucks with your emotions. That's why I don't understand why will they give it to me when I dont give them money. I only pay the base price for b2b.
Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietbuera View Post
Nono. I'm just average looking. Wouldn't consider it lucky cause it fucks with your emotions. That's why I don't understand why will they give it to me when I dont give them money. I only pay the base price for b2b.
They even paid me
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
W9930 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietbuera View Post
You just an average looking??? Then no idea why they offer you for free.... Did the girls tell you the reason?
Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joshuaheeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to the outlet near da cheng loklok end of last year. The guy at the counter didn allow me to choose girls but I said i trusted him hahahah. I waited for 10minutes before a vietbu came to serve me. She is mid 20s, average looking but not bad for the price, b cup in a nice dress showing her cleavage. she is super playful & shy. I would say her GFE is the best that i ever felt. She would occasionally tease me, her kisses were so passionate, we kissed and frenched like long lost lover LOL it was so good. She ended up sucking me (not sure if it was in the package, i doubt so) and ended off with me cumming in her mouth, she said she would have fucked me if i had brought a condom. one thing i regret was not getting her contact haha!

Hope to meet her again
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
Hkhv1112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today try 69
Look wise not much difference from photo.
Good attitude and able to communicate in English.
Good massage as well, today no bj and dfk will revisit her and try to unlock more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1