The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-07-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
thx u ya,wil b useful frm 11/08 onward....lol
Hehehe...if you happen to be there,can propose to sell your paper 003 CDs and sex toys to the shop owner in batam,hehehe...

I havent seen sex toy in Batam before,hehehe...let alone those for 7th month type.

Quote:
lololol...can,can...buy 1 carton of beer frm brother BFOMF5 wen bking ger frm my driver 2 galang get another free cd & sex toy...lol...since free LV bag promo ovr...

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
good la, tose gers...all super tight,my one finger can hardy poke inside...lol,try their hj @ 200k rp,end up bcum a neh neh fuck, follow by bbbj...i damn paisei sia...tip her 50k more & she so happy...lol...i tink they all still new lei...
The key thing is,they were mostly still new to the industry. After few more months,i am kind of sure that you wont be getting what you are getting that day,hehehe...so have to wait for the next batch of girls to come into Batam before repeating the whole process...again.

I send some info about yuedeng,hudie & jiyi to the AQs,they will update me soon,hehehe...if you ask them,they will talk to you.

You can the wuji girls,i hear there are 1 or 2 new one there too.

Quote:
i kena one newly reflexi ger,nvr wear bra & keep usin my foot ruba ruba a bit of her 2 BIG neh neh until i can feel her nipple poking...later u knw wat happen...end of 1 hr session,she nvr pop GQ...knn,i curse & swear like hell man!!
Its not like every time in Batam, durian will drop from the sky. Some time will have good luck,some time wont have. The MP you went to is "clean",hehehe...very "clean".

My advise....try again.

Quote:
but i gng rtm agn 2 try my luck....lol
加油!!

You will make it!!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Hotels in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
There is this stall called Kway Teow Liang, previously in mitra raya market. The kway teow is well fried and sauce nice. It moves to Pasir Putih market and now had its own stall along Jln Orchard Boulevard. Moves towards where Kaliban hotel is facing and can reach in 5 min by foot. Try it if you are in the vicinity
Hmm...after you shared this info,i did a bit of search and realise there isnt much info online about this place but when i READ the reviews,all 10 out of 10 of them says its VERY VERY GOOD! Hehehe...online says the place is at Kedai Kopi Budi Siang Malam in Mitra Raya,and you mentioned its now at Pasir Putih market area? May i ask if their shop in Mitra Raya still around or is it completely moved out?

Thank you.

* i ask becos i am unfamiliar with Pasir Putih market,i will look out for Kaliban hotel in my next trip tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Take note...
Seems that the ferry tickets in Batam - be it Sindo or Majestic - increased prices!!
How much was it now? Care to update a little? (or if anyone could?)

Sincerely thank you.

*even tho i rarely travel via Batam Center,extra info is always better than out-dated info

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Any bros can advise if hotel Harison in Batam got any teasing or happening MP around the area? Walking distance preferred....
Bro,you need to get the spelling of your question right 1st. Is it Harris Hotel or Radisson or was it Harris Resort?

If its Harris Hotel,then you are near to Batam Center. Nearest place for you to get a bonk/special service is Venus Health Spa near to Batam Center area. Same applies to Radisson which is also near Batam Center.

behind this building is Sahid Batam Center Hotel

Venus Spa Info as below :
(its just beside Sahid Batam Center Hotel)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...3#post17355383

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...post1737 4886

Distance not too long yet not too short,but i doubt you would want to walk there,hehehe...you may get your hotel's taxi driver to send you there tho,only about 5 mins or less (thats if you are staying at Harris Hotel).

If you are talking about Harris Resort,then you will need to specify which of Batam's Harris Resort is it. There are a few of them. There is Harris Resort Waterfront,and then there are Harris Resort Barelang,all of them were at different parts of Batam (quite far apart in fact)...hehehe...put yourself in the shoe of those who wish to help you and yet do not wish of you to get the wrong info.

Above mentioned Harris Resort however is not a place for newbie to get what you are looking for tho,hehehe...most time,we bring girls there,not go there to look for one.

Have a good trip.

*try not to quote my post at all if you happen to wish to reply to me,thanks.
(i worry you might quote my whole post and later get removed,if you dont quote my whole post,then forget what i just said,hehehe..)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to batam tomo aft nearly a year plus.. Plan to go the bars at NED.. But going alone so thinking again..Any bros will be there tomo to head together do pm me.. cheers
Old 19-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Take note...
Seems that the ferry tickets in Batam - be it Sindo or Majestic - increased prices!!
Sindo with NTUC discount is $39 I think next time will buy thru carousell which is much cheaper.
Old 19-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's not a place to stay if u looking for something nearby.
Thanks bro! No choice... company team building there.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Good to know. Do JB offering this sweet durian? Or only certain parts of Malaysia offer them. Wat about rambutans, are Malaysian rambutan sweeter too?
JB have sweet and bitter/sweet durians. U tell them ur choice they will pick for u. As for rambutans they have too in JB. But i prefer durian than rambutan. Dont really know whether Msian one sweeter than btm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yea agreed...flashback to Manila where the ktv gals can wear big-T and underneath the gals are nude...and guy can get inside the big-T and do whatever business she allowed...

similarly in Vn...gal only wear a panty under the thin cloth and whole night you allowed to roam....
Wahlou eh. Now ur post are making me gian leow. If Btm or TBK have such services i think i will cheong every week.

Thank you
Old 19-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 19
stop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yea agreed...flashback to Manila where the ktv gals can wear big-T and underneath the gals are nude...and guy can get inside the big-T and do whatever business she allowed...

similarly in Vn...gal only wear a panty under the thin cloth and whole night you allowed to roam....
this i gotta see next time
Old 19-07-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hmm...after you shared this info,i did a bit of search and realise there isnt much info online about this place but when i READ the reviews,all 10 out of 10 of them says its VERY VERY GOOD! Hehehe...online says the place is at Kedai Kopi Budi Siang Malam in Mitra Raya,and you mentioned its now at Pasir Putih market area? May i ask if their shop in Mitra Raya still around or is it completely moved out?

Thank you.

* i ask becos i am unfamiliar with Pasir Putih market,i will look out for Kaliban hotel in my next trip tho.

How much was it now? Care to update a little? (or if anyone could?)

Sincerely thank you.

*even tho i rarely travel via Batam Center,extra info is always better than out-dated info
I think he gave the wrong information. Kwetiau Liang’s shop is not in Pasir Putih, but in an area called Grand Niaga Mas. Kaliban Hotel is about 10mins’ walk away; another obvious landmark is TOP 100, which is about 5mins away by foot.

Ate there twice, I thought it was very mediocre.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
livetoeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

i will be staying at Da Vienna Boutique Hotel

Any fun nearby? or have to go to formosa hotel for some massage and ktv?
Any idea what time the KTV closes? as i will ferry at night.

thanks for the replies!
Old 20-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

It has been a long time since I last went batam. Seems many changes in batam. Is atalanta spa still around? Will be going batam next week with 2 frens
Old 20-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stop View Post
this i gotta see next time
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

Wahlou eh. Now ur post are making me gian leow. If Btm or TBK have such services i think i will cheong every week.
haha...not sure about Manila becos never been back after so long...

as for hcm hardly anymore becos of constant raid...back in 2008 still can go ktv where gals nude...was in Mekong province and 2 young gals sat with me topless and only wear G-string but sadly also no more...one of the gal married last year...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WillowBlade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: need urgent help in Batam

My apologies if I am posting off topic.

I am in urgent need of advice as to where to get safe and reliable early term abortion for my girl, and what is the approximate cost . I misfired.. and we are both not able to have this baby.

Can any of the senior brothers please advise? Please PM me if possible. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: need urgent help in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlade View Post
My apologies if I am posting off topic.

I am in urgent need of advice as to where to get safe and reliable early term abortion for my girl, and what is the approximate cost . I misfired.. and we are both not able to have this baby.

Can any of the senior brothers please advise? Please PM me if possible. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Read this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mifepristone

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

555 this Wake me up

Rp/$ > 10600
Old 20-07-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I think he gave the wrong information. Kwetiau Liang’s shop is not in Pasir Putih, but in an area called Grand Niaga Mas. Kaliban Hotel is about 10mins’ walk away; another obvious landmark is TOP 100, which is about 5mins away by foot.
Thank you for the information,with your add-on it is now clearer.

(stepping out of Kaliban Hotel,turn left or turn right?)

Hmm...10 mins walk,If you happen to pass by there,can try to take a photo shot of the place? No obligation tho.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Ate there twice, I thought it was very mediocre.
True,looks good on photo doesnt mean its going to taste good. Again,its a different taste bud thingy again. Much often,i like to compare it with other shops,eg Bai Long, Bei Long, Botak Cun, Meximo pub noodles etc (noodles to noodles, Rice to rice,hehehe...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
555 this Wake me up
You woke me up too,hehehe...

Looks like high chance of 10600/SGD at money changer today (day light time) but if it still stays around this range of 10620 to 10630,unlikely it will be 10600/SGD on weekends in most money changer,hehehe...just some guessing on my part.

Base on the theory, why earn less when they can earn more.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1