The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 28
Marc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=696077
today i tried a budget bonk, ICE for 120$

central location, easy to get to OKT good guy help guide me though i late.
Ice quite pretty, with big boobs, meet her liao cannot get my eyes off her boobs. nice ass also good for doggy. her boods at least D cup make before but soft type. she tell me she want to make even bigger!

shower all SOP, but she quite GFE, english a little bit but can communicate ok la later you want tell story can use google translate lol.
i started painting her and she really enjoy while i paint her delicious pussy, the face all sort of expression. she give me a good bbbj and grind her pussy on me, later she cap and missionary, doggy then end with her riding me.

usually i 1 shot man, but this girl insist must round 2! she handjob me and bbbj me until i hard, try all the position and allow me cum on her breast.
very good i dun think i can RTF because she going back soon, get her while you can!
Old 19-07-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xinglx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Usually they call darling/ Baby or whatever, i will just ask them, how many darling you have?
Try it bro.
Their face will Jam one, like then smile and say "No lah" only you.
Then you reply them: Yes. for the next 90 mins only.
One more funny thing is when i show the LINE contacts ,FL Say woah many many girls na..i no like you.. dont come to me next time. I just reply u do >4 man everyday what you talking about.. then the girl face turn black
Old 19-07-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
MIRI from Teeruk

Humble FR for Miri from Teeruk

Services listed by the provider areaccurate.

Services Provided: AR, CIM, BBBJ, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, massage

looks:7.5/10 Big tits, some fats but still fine
Service:9/10 Speaks better english than most FL, and she'll look at you seductively when BBBJ. FJ was quite commando too.

Leaving on 21th

Overall: good
Old 19-07-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinglx View Post
One more funny thing is when i show the LINE contacts ,FL Say woah many many girls na..i no like you.. dont come to me next time. I just reply u do >4 man everyday what you talking about.. then the girl face turn black
Don't believe their jiao wei.. talk so much rubbish only... I think they suck too much kukujiao that's y talk so much cock
Old 19-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 12
myloxyloto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yuri from Teeruk

Great sexperience with Yuri after work!

Good looks, nice body, great at keeping a conversation. Fantastic GFE too! I booked her thinking that she looks like one of the 'influenzas', and upon seeing her I think Yuri's way hotter.

She's going back soon, hopefully I get to RTF before that happens.
Old 19-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeff234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried grace from regent lust? Looks tempting
Old 19-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

18/07/18
First Blood FR - Abel from DOA

Beautiful, nice slim body with a regular Thai tan. Boobs are a solid B, not big but not small either.

Service was great, friendly, chatty and decent English. Don't have to use Google translate at all.
Had a nice BJ and FJ, and cleared two shots in 90 min.
She may seem quite green and passive but she got in the mood and rode me cowgirl quite wildly for quite a while.
I think she's just like an unpolished gem, or an oyster with a pearl, need you guys to go and refine her

Thanks DOA!
Old 19-07-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
naitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

looking for a good bonk with good frenching. anyone can reco?
Old 19-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naitosky View Post
looking for a good bonk with good frenching. anyone can reco?
U want can try M careful not to get KC
Old 19-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Just Pay, F**k & Forget so you won't get KC-ed.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah new stable milkyway got sex video on their girls profile page. New marketing strategy. lol

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Wah new stable milkyway got sex video on their girls profile page. New marketing strategy. lol
If you volunteer to help them produce the video, got discount??
Old 20-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
If you volunteer to help them produce the video, got discount??
I don't mind. Should offer to produce video for the holy trinity SE S69 and PS as well.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 20-07-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
U want can try M careful not to get KC
thanks for reminding us for the millionth time.
Old 20-07-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Markyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Soda from Tiko

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=697007

OKT response was fast.

Quite central location no problem locating

Soda looks very close to her pics, so nvr kennah surprise when step through the door. Went in chit chat a bit then proceeded to shower. I would say no problems with communication. English quite good, she also speaks a bit of Korean. Shower is not attached if it's a factor for any Bros here.

Shower was SOP.

Back to room chit chat a bit more before action starts. Started with light kisses then French.

BBBJ was good alternate sucking and going deep and the balls. Songz. She has braces but nvr feel at all.

After a while started bonking with her on Top . Good position so play her boobs which are enhanced and a bit hard but still nice to play and suck. Switched and finished off in missionary.

Too shag for round 2 so just cuddle and talk cock.

I would say if looking for GFE can consider her.

Overall another good Exp for me from bro SK.

Will RTF is time permits.

Happy bonking!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1