The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 18-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
Look to the future now. The past is over now. Enjoy the sex n enjoy your life. Life is too short to let such issues hold u back. Sad thing is many bros still suffering in silence n refuse to take a chance for a small amount of money.
Had a taste of that erecting power yesterday and the day before , really is the satisfying. For 2 years never felt so complete and super confident, in the past 2 years every booking is like a tikam lottery to me , if cock stand can lasted till cum then money well spent, if cock no reaction or behave like jelly then count myself suay .
Quite stress and because the erection it's a on and off thing i never know until the session start .

I guess for most is not about willing or unwilling to spend a small amount of money , i say it's all about if the person is confidence enough to give it a shot, if the person lack the confidence you offer him free he also don't want ,
Imo , maybe bro Ben should offer a one off type of deal for new buyers / ppl whom are interested , let's say offer a 2 pill for a XX amount to potential buyers / user to let them experience the power first for a small sum , if it's work for them , for sure they will come back to you for more,

Actually it's a confidence thing, there are ppl whom are not comfortable on spending over hundreds of dollars for something which they're unsure of , ppl might needs to build up a certain amount of confidence before they invest , i was like that before i put my money on mens+ , for me it's not with the cost of the bottle but my concern is if it will works on me , will i had bad side effect after taking it and will the effectiveness works for me like the same way it works on the many user here which had been said in these 400pages testimony .

Imo ben can help to do by offering a downsize reduced pack for that group of ppl whom still have doubts, skeptical about these .
Example A 2 pill $XX test water package ONLY for new user to clear any of the doubts .

I'm count myself fortunate a member here , to have come across this thread few years back and never did i thought that today it is this thread which had helps me to get back to where i was once before , i really feel like a man now .
Old 18-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
CiDeR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCiDeR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Bought the Sampler pack. $6X for 3 pills to test, inc mail to my place. Now Im regular user. Hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Had a taste of that erecting power yesterday and the day before , really is the satisfying. For 2 years never felt so complete and super confident, in the past 2 years every booking is like a tikam lottery to me , if cock stand can lasted till cum then money well spent, if cock no reaction or behave like jelly then count myself suay .
Quite stress and because the erection it's a on and off thing i never know until the session start .

I guess for most is not about willing or unwilling to spend a small amount of money , i say it's all about if the person is confidence enough to give it a shot, if the person lack the confidence you offer him free he also don't want ,
Imo , maybe bro Ben should offer a one off type of deal for new buyers / ppl whom are interested , let's say offer a 2 pill for a XX amount to potential buyers / user to let them experience the power first for a small sum , if it's work for them , for sure they will come back to you for more,

Actually it's a confidence thing, there are ppl whom are not comfortable on spending over hundreds of dollars for something which they're unsure of , ppl might needs to build up a certain amount of confidence before they invest , i was like that before i put my money on mens+ , for me it's not with the cost of the bottle but my concern is if it will works on me , will i had bad side effect after taking it and will the effectiveness works for me like the same way it works on the many user here which had been said in these 400pages testimony .

Imo ben can help to do by offering a downsize reduced pack for that group of ppl whom still have doubts, skeptical about these .
Example A 2 pill $XX test water package ONLY for new user to clear any of the doubts .

I'm count myself fortunate a member here , to have come across this thread few years back and never did i thought that today it is this thread which had helps me to get back to where i was once before , i really feel like a man now .
Old 18-07-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiDeR View Post
Bought the Sampler pack. $6X for 3 pills to test, inc mail to my place. Now Im regular user. Hehe.
He offer me 3 bot instead of the 3 pills pack lucky i no run far far , grab a bot to test water see result .
Anyway test my first ever mens+ pill on monday , never look back since .
Real deal .

Btw you over 40 ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 19-07-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning SBF Bros!!!!!

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Old 19-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
CiDeR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCiDeR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
He offer me 3 bot instead of the 3 pills pack lucky i no run far far , grab a bot to test water see result .
Real deal .

Btw you over 40 ?
Im late 30s. Now I buy 3bots each time cos promo.
Old 19-07-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
Bro Leong26, seems like you have ED for few years. I totally feel you and agreed on the furstration. I had ED few years ago and the sex life is terrible. Even though my spouse said "Never Mind", I do feel helpless unable to perform what a normal guy supposed to be doing. Changing my lifestyle is something I am doing hoping to regain my normal sex life. The journey is tough with many self discipline and the result is slow. Luckily bro's mensplus helps me alot in my sex life. Although I do not take them often but it is there to help if I really need a push.
The inconsistency start 2 years ago on the eve on cny , that was when it first started , it will or not happen , it just becoming more and more uncertainty , will never know until the action start , now with the help of the pills , no more uncertainty , it just get up when the action start .
It's a very handy pill , i loved the way how it works .

Quote:
Im late 30s. Now I buy 3bots each time cos promo.
You must be a heavy user then ! Have you try the am+ yet ? You using one or half each time ?
Super confidence using his product now .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 19-07-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to be able to share the ED problem here with bros having the same problem. At least I dunn feel alone.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

We offer 3 bottles because they are GOOD !!!!!

Quote:
Real deal .

Btw you over 40 ?

Old 19-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
We offer 3 bottles because they are GOOD !!!!!

It's damm good .next on the list to try would be the Am+ and Testostorone booster .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 19-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster (A)

About Time You STOP Disappointing Your Partner!!!
Mensplus The Choice !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksusi View Post
Been looking for replacement since magix days. This is the closest to magix less the side effects.

meeting vendor is pretty cool. I remember meeting another guy selling pills and machiam drug dealer. This vendor is quite steady. Anyway i promised to give a review if it is good.

in general, the pill can be break into half so good for ppl who dunn need the full power. I took a full pill to guage the power. Last night my wife just cant keep her pussy of my didi. Which woman dunn like thick hard cock? She was riding me like nobody business. When i carry her fucking, she almost screamed. Haha...lucky no one called the cops. This morning whe i woke up, my didi woke up far earlier than me. In no time, he disappeared into my wife's mouth. More humping follows before i left for work. Till now when im typing my review, i still can feel the power.

To end, it is a genuine good product. At least not something thats comes from geylang street. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelmy View Post
I am 40++ and my erection is quite ok. However it is not as strong as what I want. Despite my daily exercise routine, it does not help alot.

I have tried some of the products sold here in the forum. Honestly speaking, only few are good. This mensplus is definitely one of them. After talking to the supplier, I just took half a pill. Beside feeling a bit warm, I do not feel any headache. I managed to recover for 2nd shot without any trouble. The hardness is like my youth days. My wife is pretty satisfied and we are now discussing where to have our date later. And of course hot sex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinghi View Post
Picked up a bottle last week and tried it over the weekend.

Took half a pill as per instructions and about4 5mins later, face feel warm. But penis begin to have some reaction. Started action with my wife and in no time, penis was SUPER HARD!!! Solid like a rock n even I was surprised!!

The sex lasted longer than usual as I think the hardness of my erection numbed away my sensitivity and my wife was naturally happily surprised. Asked my how come n I told her I had some tonic soup the day before.

Anyway, I discovered that even after ejaculating, you are able to achieve another erection in no time.

This has definitely improved my sex life. Currently also trying out another pill the supplier recommended and will give my FR after I finish the course of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa2407 View Post
Met up the supplier in the central. Quickly collect, listen to his instruction and rush home as my wife is damn horny that night. As the pill needs to be raken before meal, quickly popped first. Upon reaching home, dear is waiting for me in the living room with a see thru lingerie. Immediately my didi erected to full length. See that, my wife put her hand into my pant and guide my didi to our bedroom. Hell broke loose in the room but we were in heaven after. After a while, my didi remained hard. We had another 3 rounds that night. Totally sextifying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69 View Post
I must say the vendor is very honest and patient guy. He explained to me what to look out for and what to avoid to maximise the effect.

As i always goes soft half way thru fucking. It is very frustrating not to satiafy my wife. After i took the pill last night, i am able to doggy my wife's perky ass. Been a while since i am able to hear the 'piak piak' sounds. Overall, a good product.

Old 19-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster (A)

( Click to show/hide )

*** Pick Up Your MP Now!!! ***

Happy Wife = Happy Family!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksusi View Post
Been looking for replacement since magix days. This is the closest to magix less the side effects.

meeting vendor is pretty cool. I remember meeting another guy selling pills and machiam drug dealer. This vendor is quite steady. Anyway i promised to give a review if it is good.

in general, the pill can be break into half so good for ppl who dunn need the full power. I took a full pill to guage the power. Last night my wife just cant keep her pussy of my didi. Which woman dunn like thick hard cock? She was riding me like nobody business. When i carry her fucking, she almost screamed. Haha...lucky no one called the cops. This morning whe i woke up, my didi woke up far earlier than me. In no time, he disappeared into my wife's mouth. More humping follows before i left for work. Till now when im typing my review, i still can feel the power.

To end, it is a genuine good product. At least not something thats comes from geylang street. Cheers
Quote:
I am 40++ and my erection is quite ok. However it is not as strong as what I want. Despite my daily exercise routine, it does not help alot.

I have tried some of the products sold here in the forum. Honestly speaking, only few are good. This mensplus is definitely one of them. After talking to the supplier, I just took half a pill. Beside feeling a bit warm, I do not feel any headache. I managed to recover for 2nd shot without any trouble. The hardness is like my youth days. My wife is pretty satisfied and we are now discussing where to have our date later. And of course hot sex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinghi View Post
Picked up a bottle last week and tried it over the weekend.

Took half a pill as per instructions and about4 5mins later, face feel warm. But penis begin to have some reaction. Started action with my wife and in no time, penis was SUPER HARD!!! Solid like a rock n even I was surprised!!

The sex lasted longer than usual as I think the hardness of my erection numbed away my sensitivity and my wife was naturally happily surprised. Asked my how come n I told her I had some tonic soup the day before.

Anyway, I discovered that even after ejaculating, you are able to achieve another erection in no time.

This has definitely improved my sex life. Currently also trying out another pill the supplier recommended and will give my FR after I finish the course of it.
Quote:
Met up the supplier in the central. Quickly collect, listen to his instruction and rush home as my wife is damn horny that night. As the pill needs to be raken before meal, quickly popped first. Upon reaching home, dear is waiting for me in the living room with a see thru lingerie. Immediately my didi erected to full length. See that, my wife put her hand into my pant and guide my didi to our bedroom. Hell broke loose in the room but we were in heaven after. After a while, my didi remained hard. We had another 3 rounds that night. Totally sextifying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfucker View Post
I managed to pick up from the vendor in the West side. I feel warm taking it. But I dunn feel my penis bursting out. Thought it might not work. But when I reached home, my didi immediately stands when my wife came out from her shower with her pyjamas. So one thing led to another. We spent almost 3 hours in the room. One thing I realised is that the hardness maintains even after the first shot is out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
That is the power of the pill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69 View Post
I must say the vendor is very honest and patient guy. He explained to me what to look out for and what to avoid to maximise the effect.

As i always goes soft half way thru fucking. It is very frustrating not to satiafy my wife. After i took the pill last night, i am able to doggy my wife's perky ass. Been a while since i am able to hear the 'piak piak' sounds. Overall, a good product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_ng77 View Post
This pill is as close as magix of old. Good strong erection when I only took half a pill. Instructions are pretty much the same as other ED pills. Tried yesterday night. Till now I still had hardon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Good to hear reviews from a senior sbf member.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkenau View Post
Was given a sample pill to try when I went to get some other stuff. Didn't know what to expect or rather I wasn't expectating very much.

Was SHOCKED and amazed by the effects. Penis was super hard within an hour after taking it and for my first shot, didn't even need to rest. Round 2 cintuned straight after I cummed for my first shot. Already in my mid 30s, so it came as a total shock!

The weekend was sexfilled n could even feel it in my manhood up till today. Was just fantastic.

Thanks for that sample, I will be getiing my supplies really soon.
Quote:
Same here. I also have the same problem before. It is kindda of frustrating sometime. Good thing the pill works for me. 1/2 a pill is all I needs to satisfy my partner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
Thanks for the contact. Supplier is very accomodating and patient. So a big plus already.

i took half a pill (like most guys said) this morning. It works very well. Slighly heavy headed but result is up to my expectation. Been a while since i feel hard as a rock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius View Post
Overdue review! Sorry been busy

Met up with supplier about 2 weeks ago. Nice chap. Had a chat in his car regarding the DO's & DON'T's. The next day, I went to Balai
I must say I didn't follow his advice exactly regarding what and what not to consume and when to consume

Went to Balai, the usual process. Once I reached my hotel I popped 1 pill knowing that the girl should be arriving in an hour. No hot flashes, no headaches, nothing. Then when the cewek arrived I started having an erection and it was rock hard! Even the cewek was surprised and asked if I took anything for it to be like that. Naturally I lied and said I only had a Stout She was slapping her face with it and said it felt like a rock! After 1 shot it was still hard. Needless to say I had an awesome time this trip. No more worries about going soft halfway. Even the cewek admitted its been a long time since she enjoyed herself. Highly recommended to all the bros here.
Quote:
Yup. This is my reviews. Hope you guys pardon for my poor English.

After weeks of going thru the reviews from bros here, i decided to give it a try. I manged to arrange for a pick up fast as it is near my workplace. I tried it out yesterday as me and my wife heading out for dinner. So I took the pill before heading out since bro told me to take before meal. Within half an hour my body heats up. My wife even asked me if I am alright. Hehe...i just told her weather a bit hot tonight.

Anyway to cut the story short, we went for a drink after dinner before heading home. I think the drink is making my wife a bit tipsy and horny. In the car, she became very touchy. So as you guys already guessed it, we cant wait to head home and fuck each other's brains out. Luckily with the pills, my dick is able to go for a few more rounds. My wife is very surprised as it has been a long time we fuck for few rounds. Normally I have to service her after 1 round.

Cheers
Quote:
No worries boss. If product is good, i dunn mind writing reviews to share.

you are absolutely right. 3 nights in a row we have been fucking. Today best. We went for a jog nearby and we just made out in the public toilet. Lol. Feels like a teenager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I am a weekly man n this is my 4 times taking ... every time 1/2 pill
1st time after 5 min can feel head abit ticking n some blur sight but bareable .... 2nd time onward OK get use to it
No reaction below wo action but once start fonding n kissing slowly hard n turn out as a rod

Never had I dream again as a aged man I still can ....
Stand as a hard rod pointed 70 degrees
Do my fav position doggie again
Make my partner cum n wet n maoning for more

Make me feel young again n more horny .... keekee
But mayb due to age I cant go for 2nd round n I cum too fast if she is super horny tat day .... but I cum alot too .... heehee

Thxs TS MensPlus for sharing .... appreciated ... at 1st feel 120 for 10 quite ex but think abt it 1/2 pill per sexxion only $6 OK la .... what worth more then u can feel n bonk happily young again .... wahaha

Another sharing ... if u hv taken t pill but last min cancel action ... u can drink alot of pain water to past out so to prevent t ejection

Abv IMHO n exp to each it may vary ... just past on sharing spirit ... hope no long term side effect

Old 19-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
hayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, your review should be the "Review of the Year". Read already also cannot tahan.
5 shots in 2 days !!!! Never managed to have that after my 40th birthday.

Quote:
Yes was very satisfied with the product , this my best purchase of the year so far . Top notch quality with superb performance , had not experience any bad side effect till now , can feel bit of warm on the face after taking the pill , other than that everything is normal .

Frankly speaking no exaggerate here , after taking a pill and ended the session last night , went home continue to watch AV and got to creampie my favorite fleshlight straight 2 times , after the first ejection the dick was still hard standing so for the sake of test things out went straight on to continue 2nd round on the fleshlight without stopping , duration for both session was good which lasted both the session close to 2hrs on the masturbator . sometimes i feel that fucking the fleshlight is more shiok than fucking a girl .
That sensational feel on the fleshlight is pretty awesome , at least i can raw with it and creampie on it without worries . good stroking .

Today wants to test things further , book a prc for a session at 12.30pm , just finished the session not long ago , just like yesterday it was normal throughout the journey , penis was well behaved record nothing senseless hardening for no reason .
Reach the place and once that prc hold on to my dick that's when he wakes up from the sleep , it's just mere secs from soft to transform itself into a hot hard rod .
Not joking it's hard like a iron rod , straight away she proceed with a bbbj deep throat all the way in , she play auite long with it more than 10mins i est , still hard standing all without feeling the urge of releasing the hot sperm , go to missionary then doggy then back to missionary all the while remain hard like a rod without even got that urge to cum anytime sooner , now i feel the problem , the feel and the power is there , but my age is catching up and my body couldn't catch up with all the action pack moves , the back and waist down was so tiring and is starting to take away the joy out from it , so i was like breathless gasping for air like i had just finished the ippt 2.4km , laid down and she handjob on that hot rod while my right hand grab her pussy on the front and the other hand working right down from her behind and digging from below all the while she is stroking till my sperm erupts on her body .
So this ends my budget $100 quicky FJ for today .
No more FJ for me until next month ..

Because of the erection problem , for the past 2 years i had been skipping freelancing not all times but most of the time .
As the thought of the happenings of going soft during the session puts me off . so for the past years i had already develop a passion and been depending on various of hip size , hand size japs masturbator , and fleshlight when the needs arise and does not have the confidence to rock the girl .

As now that i had experiencing first hand on the mens+ , with the help from this pills , things is definitely going good for me as it brings back that lost confidence of bonking a girl straight on with a iron rod without worrying it would go soft halfway during the activity , so now I'm a happy man , with the pills i can affort to engage FL more so even now without that worrying thoughts about not standing .
Now with the mens+pills at hand , it's like having the best experiences on 2 worlds , 1 with the masturbator while watching Av and 1 with the girls bonking real pussy confidently .

In all , i strongly urge those whom are still having second thoughts or still having that skeptical about all this to put those concerns aside and buy it , use it with confidence .
I was once like that skeptical about it , but common sense prevails and led me to a decision . and just 1 pills i never look back .
This is the genuine stuff to invest for those whom had difficulty of maintaining and prolonging the hardness of the erection or hard to understand non sense go soft during intercourse .
One of the good is that it's not a to be taken on a daily basics medication , it's mainly a use it when you need it.
It's controllable not uncontrollable giving you non sense standing all the time , for me after taking the pills it did almost nothing , did not give me non sense unnecessary hard standing or making me horny like wants to fuck every girl had met on the streets .
It's like more and act like a form of booster energy travelling in your bloodstream standing by there in case you need the power to fuck then it will make sure you get the maximum hardnesss you need to fuck , simply said even if you take a pill but never engage any sexual activity it will just act normal never will give you embarrassing moments whatsoever like hardened for no apparently reason or give you that urge to wants to fuck here and there , it mainly act like a supporting role to your sexual activity giving you that hardness needed engaging those moments . it's a auto mode thing but it's definitely not uncontrollable . it you doesn't feel likes to fuck after you had finish 2 round 3 rounds , just stop and relax , your hardened dick will get that signal and goes back to normal , that's what i feel and been experiencing all the while after taking a whole pill last evening 7pm+ till now .
2 shot last night with a girl + 2 session afterwards back home on the fleshlight masturbator while watching porn Av till 4am , 1 budget $100 60 min session bonking with a prc in the noon earlier .
Later I'm going home to creampie those masturbator that's for sure which i can foresee .. But will the whole pill power from last evening still give me that extra hardness ( which the pills effectiveness can last 2 days ) remains to be seen later tonight .

Lastly , for those brothers here still skeptical about the mens+ , buy and use it with confidence .
Old 19-07-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, your review should be the "Review of the Year". Read already also cannot tahan.
5 shots in 2 days !!!! Never managed to have that after my 40th birthday.
No la , seldom write anything , after meet up with the seller on monday evening straight away book a slot ,pop a pill down then went down to test water , wants to be sure confirm working , without disappointment throughout the session, live up to expectations ,that monday was my first strong and solid hardened erection this year , super excited so decide to share my newfound happiness here ,
But the FJ with the budget prc on Tuesday one i very shiong , i rock her till backache but cock still standing like a rod , unfortunately really breathless at that moment couldn't go any further so stop at doggie laid down ask her to Hj cob . so tired i was like a gold fish gasping for air ...

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 20-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster (A)

Let Your Partner Feel Desirable Again!!
Quote:
I have try the pills last week.it really damn good lo. I only take half a pills and my cock was fsmn hard.even my wife can feel the difference. Next time round I also want to buy cock spray to prolong my ejectulation.cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkenau View Post
Was given a sample pill to try when I went to get some other stuff. Didn't know what to expect or rather I wasn't expectating very much.

Was SHOCKED and amazed by the effects. Penis was super hard within an hour after taking it and for my first shot, didn't even need to rest. Round 2 cintuned straight after I cummed for my first shot. Already in my mid 30s, so it came as a total shock!

The weekend was sexfilled n could even feel it in my manhood up till today. Was just fantastic.

Thanks for that sample, I will be getiing my supplies really soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKHeisenberg View Post
A short FR. Wanted to write 1 earlier but cldnt find the thread. Anyway, glad its back so we can share our experiences with this product.

Took half as per directions. After half n hour, felt warm but could feel my little bro was like eager to get some action. As started foreplay, little bro erected till like hes going to explode. Never felt my bro so FULL and hard before. I don't recall him ever being this potent. N the feeling is like u've been aroused for hours but still havnt ejaculate feeling. Even it was very obvious to my partner that my cock is different from what it normally is. She commented that why is it so hard. Naturally I gave some stupid excuse that I didn't know n that im feeling very horny. Of cos, shes not going to complain.

Then we fucked, n I notice that it really took a longer time for me to cum. And after I ejaculated, I could continue with the 2nd round as my bro was still hard. My girl came n came n it was an unforgettable day of sex we had.

Finally had a rest after 2nd round ejaculation while my partner went to was up. Man, the bed was in a mess but a nice mess indeed. Could see her cum n my cum marks all over the sheets.

While we laze together, she was squeezing on my little bro, like how I usually like it n the monster came back to life. Goodness, my bro had a mind of his own. So we ended u fucking again.

I now understand why those other FRs always mention the term RockHard and IronMan cos u really become that ironman during the session.

A truly wonderful product n I highly recommend it to any bro who wants that little edge with their girls. If my partner ever leaves me, im assured that she will never forget that awesome day of fucking we had!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bh69sg View Post
Have tried many sexual performance product.....i would rate this product a 5 star rating!

Just consume half the pill to test the effect...Result was wonderful...it already so hard and head so shiny (You can imagine the hardness).

Effect wear off after 2 to 3 days (Subject to different body).

I know many guys here want to know is there any side effect after consuming this 'Wonder' pill.

After tried twice (One pill but break into half to test effect). The conclusion is

-> Slight headache but manageable.

->Didn't suffer stuff nose.

-> Although both my ankle is aching pain. Especially my right ankle hurts more due to hairline fracture that i sustain during my childhood. Maybe that explains it.

-> Heart beat is relatively higher than usual but not to the extend of discomfort.

Comfortable with half pill dosage. Will try one whole pill when next opportunity arises.

To summarised all,

This pill is highly effective to provide the extra boost to your performance (If you are planning for many hours of sexual activity). Compare those product i have tried previously the side effect for this product is limited base on half a pill dosage (Subject to difference individual performance).

Hope this review helps all that need advice on this wonderful product and lastly remember to drink more water due to hot weather and hot sexual activity.

~~~May the urge always with you~~~

Old 20-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster (A)

Good Morning Fellow MP Members !!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1