The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2015, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spursdevil80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Hidden costs for FL dome

Hi everyone,

recently one of my friends been conned to some wechat scamming. And got cheated. Both of us wants to know all the FL dome sites. Are there having hidden costs like "safety deposit" or etc cost? When he book through such FL dome sites?

Need inspiration, help please

Thank you
Old 25-07-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Hidden costs for FL dome

hullo do some research on wechat scam, its not only today has been happening for the longest time. if you are real cheongster than you won't be so easily scammed....don't run around like a headless chicken every time you come across a fl on wechat...99% all scammers...and the most important rule of cheonging, no such thing as advance payment...its always COD. so if they ask you to transfer first than confirm you can kiss bye bye to your money..
Old 25-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Hi thank you for the reply. So how about this FL that are posted on this Site? Can I say when I call for the deal? It will COD when the other party I choose is confirmed.
Old 25-07-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wah why book fl must be so complicated one... Just see who you like, drop them a text to make appt, then show up lor. If they ask for advance payment of any sort, just ignore them. Also, be smart and use secondary sim card or wechat so that they can't track who u are. Some fl here have wechat under the number posted so can check there too
Old 25-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Hmm. You mean best if buy prepaid card better right
Old 25-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ultimately up to you, but prepaid has less risk
Old 25-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chatty555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Judging from how you asked things, you must be a newbie. If I were you & your friends, I will go read more news n find a decent girlfriend.
Old 25-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursdevil80 View Post
Hi thank you for the reply. So how about this FL that are posted on this Site? Can I say when I call for the deal? It will COD when the other party I choose is confirmed.
The rule of the thumb whether wechat or fl from this site or any fl from any site, no advance payment. Even after viewing goods not happy can walk away just pay rejection fee if you feel like it. of course most of them will kpkb for full payment but if you play hard ball with them and refuse, what can they do...don't think they like you want to attract attention. Even legal houses in GL you pay only after finishing the deed.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential
Hidden costs for FL dome

Strictly COD

Both chiongster and FL have equal "risks" so to speak.

Chiongster upon see the FL don't feel like it, just walk away.

Same, FL upon see the chiongster don't feel like it (too ugly, too old), will take an aeroplane.

Equal opportunity.

FL wants to make quick cash as highest per cum-per-hour, avg-score-per-month to pay $100 per day rental et al and bullshit online ad fee (with shitty service from site admin/webmaster/OKTs, actually).

Chiongster wants to get on the prettiest, most accommodating, best-bang-for-the-buck FL for measly $100 (bargain hunter, wow).

At the end the middlemen win (shitty site admin/webmasters/online OKTs) who don't give any resolution to either the FL nor the chiongster. Spineless shameful creatures they are.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursdevil80 View Post
Hi everyone,

recently one of my friends been conned to some wechat scamming. And got cheated. Both of us wants to know all the FL dome sites. Are there having hidden costs like "safety deposit" or etc cost? When he book through such FL dome sites?

Thank you
After work BUMP. Earn money. Don't cheat money. Lower the freakin commission!
Old 02-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

全都骗人的!

网主广告费什么屁费太高了!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdevil80 View Post
hi everyone,

recently one of my friends been conned to some wechat scamming. And got cheated. Both of us wants to know all the fl dome sites. Are there having hidden costs like "safety deposit" or etc cost? When he book through such fl dome sites?

thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1