The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TrumpTowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An American Expat Says goodbye

Some crazy reactions! I'm having a hard time organizing the 2nd session as the schedules of the ladies clash. I'll keep trying nonetheless. By the way, my story is true, don't be a sourpuss! I'll love to hear from more expats as the locals seem to have their own...hmmm...how shall I put it, problems?

Dick
Old 10-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Don't think you're bring overly skeptical. Just look , recently there have been a spate of new nicks starting quite unusual threads ...

What's the qualifications to be an okt, English speaking WLs, Best timings to visit geylang, New to geylang looking for Cat50... Etc..

These unusual threads seem quite harmless, but it feels they were written by knowledgeable people, not newbies. I guess time will slowly reveal what the true intentions are.

Or maybe it could be a really long time sammyboy lao jiao just very bored with life right now hahaha
Hey, I'm the guy who make the CAT50 post lmao. You see my post history, where got experience one haha. I never even visit Geylang before, planning to visit soon.

Wait awhile, if got good experience I make FR.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

PLAYmore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dick mate, someone should have started this a long time ago and we can all head down together, question, is it advisable to go alone?
Old 13-09-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

TrumpTowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAYmore View Post
Dick mate, someone should have started this a long time ago and we can all head down together, question, is it advisable to go alone?
My first time there were 3 of us and we had a Thai guy with us who seemed to understand the guy. I've been fine going alone. The shop is located right on the main street of Lor 16 and safe. None of the sleazy stuff. Walk in and the pimp would ask you what you want. Just point out the lady to him. If nothing catches your fancy, ask him if you can wait for other ladies. The hotter ladies are normally busy and you gotta catch them when they get out. This place seldom has ladies sitting around after 6pm. I discovered by pure luck one day he actually has a lot of awesome babes hidden when I knocked off work early one day and arrived there at 5pm. They were all there. My god. I noticed he doesn't allow everyone to wait around though. I think it helps if you've been there a couple of times.
Old 14-09-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpTowers View Post
My first time there were 3 of us and we had a Thai guy with us who seemed to understand the guy. I've been fine going alone. The shop is located right on the main street of Lor 16 and safe. None of the sleazy stuff. Walk in and the pimp would ask you what you want. Just point out the lady to him. If nothing catches your fancy, ask him if you can wait for other ladies. The hotter ladies are normally busy and you gotta catch them when they get out. This place seldom has ladies sitting around after 6pm. I discovered by pure luck one day he actually has a lot of awesome babes hidden when I knocked off work early one day and arrived there at 5pm. They were all there. My god. I noticed he doesn't allow everyone to wait around though. I think it helps if you've been there a couple of times.
Nice talking to yourself ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1