The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
1608 Anqi transferee from 1425

I was told Anqi has been transferred to 1608, she started work today at 1608 after her usual monthly rest. 1425 converted to other type of service.
Anqi has been here since last May, she is one of my prefer choice whenever I need solid good service. I have treated her like Friend and she also give me the due respect.
She knows her job well, she is willing to please if you give her proper treatment.
She has nice sexy body, about C cup and smooth skin. She has a pair of very sexy looking legs.
I usually met her once a month.
Old 18-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
I was told Anqi has been transferred to 1608, she started work today at 1608 after her usual monthly rest. 1425 converted to other type of service.
Anqi has been here since last May, she is one of my prefer choice whenever I need solid good service. I have treated her like Friend and she also give me the due respect.
She knows her job well, she is willing to please if you give her proper treatment.
She has nice sexy body, about C cup and smooth skin. She has a pair of very sexy looking legs.
I usually met her once a month.
Bro, my full salute and due respect to u for your attitude towards her. Compared to u, i am really a bastard ....Glad that she has a supporter like u
Old 24-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: 1608 Anqi transferee from 1425

I thought she went to 1612?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anqi went to 1608, I visited her at 1608.
Like many other girls, you have to win them over to get the best out of their service.
Don’t ask for radiculiou service, ask only those within what is permitted!
If you treat her well, she will definitively give you a top of the world service.
She must be motivated.
Old 25-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

She called me last night and greeted me happy mid autumn, she was in very good mode as her business is getting much better in 1608.
She seems to have gone through a learning curv, now more business oriented, putting customer service first.
She is the only WL that I keep RTF , especially when a new girl fail me.
She is capable of outstanding service, and has the skills and know how.
A few good words, compliment her, make her feel good and you should be awarded in that short one hour.
Old 25-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She called me last night and greeted me happy mid autumn, she was in very good mode as her business is getting much better in 1608.
She seems to have gone through a learning curv, now more business oriented, putting customer service first.
She is the only WL that I keep RTF , especially when a new girl fail me.
She is capable of outstanding service, and has the skills and know how.
A few good words, compliment her, make her feel good and you should be awarded in that short one hour.
Hi Bruce,
You keep changing around and say this girl will be the one till i lost track.
Why don’t you just list down in your signatures the girls you are recommending:
Haha in my mind, I keep thinking you are stuck with Bei bei. Do you still rtf her or when was the last time?
Old 25-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tsc2828 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

have no idea on 1608 Anqi transferee from 1425

care to explain ... thk
Old 25-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi Bruce,
You keep changing around and say this girl will be the one till i lost track.
Why don’t you just list down in your signatures the girls you are recommending:
Haha in my mind, I keep thinking you are stuck with Bei bei. Do you still rtf her or when was the last time?
Bro, I like chicken, but that does not means I eat chicken for every meals.
Once a while I go for girls that is completely new, cannot provide good service but scream like hell during FJ, especially when I have a Long break and when I know I can discharge easily. On days when I know my little bro needs a lot of workout before waking up, I go for girls that can provide good service.
So all voice now to one thing, the state of my little Brother in responding to inputs, if I have Long break, my little Brother may be too sensitive, discharge prematurely, that ends up a waste of money.
Old 28-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

I went to 1608 to look for her last night at about 8 plus, waited till 10 plus still can’t get her.
Decided to come back another day.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yes bro, i agreed with you. Sometimes if you tried new girl, the routine is too SOP and your little bro may not react. But if you go for RTF, the girl will know what is it that you are sensitive so that ur little bro can stand. I have always return to Anqi because she knows what i need.

Btw, have you tried other girls from previous 1425 like Keke and Qian An?

Quote:
Bro, I like chicken, but that does not means I eat chicken for every meals.
Once a while I go for girls that is completely new, cannot provide good service but scream like hell during FJ, especially when I have a Long break and when I know I can discharge easily. On days when I know my little bro needs a lot of workout before waking up, I go for girls that can provide good service.
So all voice now to one thing, the state of my little Brother in responding to inputs, if I have Long break, my little Brother may be too sensitive, discharge prematurely, that ends up a waste of money.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

To Anqi fans. Her birthday is on 22 Oct.Remember to show some appreciation
Old 06-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Old horses know their way, WLs too, somehow the RTF girls know what you are looking for.
Once a new girl mounted on TOP of me, she give me a very fast rate pumping, she believes that everyone loves that. I stop her and have to specific the style I needed, the slow tight gripping, with my Brother bends backwards at nearly 46 degree.
Somehow many of my rtf girls know exactly how to excute what I wanted without having to tell them another time.
That is why once awhile I go back to those stay long enough for rtf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1