The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 15
xterm8 has much to be proud ofxterm8 has much to be proud ofxterm8 has much to be proud ofxterm8 has much to be proud ofxterm8 has much to be proud ofxterm8 has much to be proud ofxterm8 has much to be proud ofxterm8 has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Alamak u should know I prefer to keep super low profile type, only those kaki that travels with me every month will know exactly where I goes as they need to plan & buy their tickets in advance mah moreover most of those cuntries I goes to like Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Indo...etc you also do not like to travel there

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
You got go Indo meh??
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1114 / Power: 4
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Alamak u should know I prefer to keep super low profile type, only those kaki that travels with me every month will know exactly where I goes as they need to plan & buy their tickets in advance mah moreover most of those cuntries I goes to like Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Indo...etc you also do not like to travel there :cool
May I request the schedule on your next trip to my current favourite cuntry.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 13
Killer_c is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiller_c is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why must shh leh???? Got ownself go private trips but never tell our group izit??? scared I pichak your lobang ah???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
If my time permits, of course i luv to join u guys... but i cannot meet ur next schedule so bo pianzz... anyway ur lips is as tight as ur ssytsss abalone so i trust u will not pichak my lobang..

Got to wait for "Mr 101" to jio on his next trip...
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal