The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
I never went to that restaurant, have passed it many times.

I don't understand why SS08 doesn't like the massage -- you mean Blue massage on NTT, the one we just went to?
wrong perception...SS08 likes good massage and I knew which one he most probably frequents...but not dirty ones...Blue Massage in D7 no no...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-05-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnam raises minimum wage for public sector, first time in 3 years

HANOI - Friday, May 06, 2016 09:53Email Print

Civil servants and public employees, including teachers and doctors, will have the first raise in three years this month when the basic wage level used to calculate their income sees a 5-percent bump.

The new basic wage is now VND1.21 million (US$54.30) a month, raised from VND1.15 million (US$51.60).

In Vietnam, the minimum monthly pay for civil servants and public employees is calculated by multiplying that basic level with a coefficient that is based on qualifications and experience.

The coefficient for a new subdistrict-level civil servant with a bachelor's degree, for example, is 2.34.

Many in the public sector have for years complained that their wages are too low. They also said that in comparison salaries in the business sector have been increased annually by 10-15 percent.

But with nearly 3 million on its payroll, the government has been very careful with increases. The last raise was in 2013.

The government estimated that the new basic salary will increase payment by VND11 trillion ($493.5 million) a month.

Old 07-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

Saigon's rainy season is here. Almost.

Residents around Ho Chi Minh City this week celebrated the first rains of the season after a prolonged and intense heatwave.

Le Dinh Quyet from the Southern Hydrometeorological Center said the city will cool down with some more rain in the next few weeks.

But he said the rainy season will only officially begin in early June with high rainfall.

Le Thi Xuan Lan, another meteorologist, agreed that it will remain hot in the city for a few more weeks.

She said Ho Chi Minh City and other southern provinces will have to cope with the early summer heat, with temperatures as high as 39 degrees Celsius through the end of this month.

“June's rainfall will be less than the average level seen in previous years as drought will return in the second half of the month. Then there will be more rain in the following months," Lan said.

She said between September and November, the city will have to battle its regular problem: flooding.

Old 07-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Vietnamese model fined for entering 'Asia’s Next Top Model' without permission

Ngo Quynh Mai, 21, has been fined US$1,000 for entering a contest abroad without permission. File photo

Cultural authorities in Ho Chi Minh City on Thursday said they have imposed a fine of VND22.5 million (US$1,000) against an up-and-coming model for competing in this year's cycle of "Asia's Next Top Model" in Singapore without permission.

Earlier they also banned Ngo Quynh Mai, 21, from a fashion show on April 24, just hours before it began. It is not immediately clear how long that ban will last.

Officials said she did not report to the culture department after being asked to three times. She was eliminated in March in the show's third episode.
According to Vietnam's official rules, those who want to compete in beauty competitions abroad must have at least one national title and must secure permission from the Ministry of Culture and Information.

Mai told local media that she did not know that the rule also applies to a non-professional model, which she claimed was her status when she entered the reality TV show earlier this year.

"I accept the fine, but that is a lot of money for a new model like me," Mai said, adding that it is equal to around four months of her income.

Mai, a former dancer, had earlier competed at several contests in Vietnam, including Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 and also the Vietnamese version of "So You Think You Can Dance." She did not win any titles.

More than a dozen of models and beauties have been fined over the past two years for competing overseas without approval, local media reported.

It is believed that many have deliberately broken the rule in hopes of winning an international title to give themselves a career boost in Vietnam.

Old 07-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
see, I knew these ssssyts...so I am not going to post here because they are so close to me...
You mean right now they are all too close to you, as you type? So if you post their pictures, they will see it?
Old 07-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
You mean right now they are all too close to you, as you type? So if you post their pictures, they will see it?
These are decent gals and no point to post...anyway this is forum and not sure when others abuse the photos...

I am ok to keep for myself...

Just posted models for common sharing above...this model also sssyt only 21 years old...

Old 07-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
These are decent gals and no point to post...anyway this is forum and not sure when others abuse the photos...
Right, not to be shared with the kinds of perverts and riff raff one finds here.

Talk later, I have to go back to some photos here I'm abusing.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that I will say you are smart...

No lah you got pokerface mah......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no worries...still plenty left for you to choose...

I'm a greedy person

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
that I leave it for you to report...as close brothers here we share and share alike...

Aiyah my report is soooo unprofessional only hot, humid or rainy, cloudy, sunny, where got sooooooo pro like yours leh

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-05-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
no idea...haven't step into to NTT D7 for 2 years...last I had was BBQ lau de at Quan 44, NTT...

I bet you that SS08 not a fan of this massage...

Not a fan yup.......but did try as we need to try everything so that we live life with no regrets

Wow did not know Wetnam have District 44, must be new kekekeke (ya lah ya lah I know thats the name of the place Quan 44 just pulling your leg )

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I never went to that restaurant, have passed it many times.

I don't understand why SS08 doesn't like the massage -- you mean Blue massage on NTT, the one we just went to?

Could it be that I am worried about getting blue balls going in Blue Massage?????

Seriously tho I am definitely no machine gun with plentiful bullets so I would need to conserve my limited shots for my night activities

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
wrong perception...SS08 likes good massage and I knew which one he most probably frequents...but not dirty ones...Blue Massage in D7 no no...

Oh no I am being stalked

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 09-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:

I am ok to keep for myself..

Just posted models for common sharing above...this model also sssyt only 21 years old...

I may talk a lot of cock but seriously tho but I do advocate to myself even stricter self-control i.e. never to post pictures of people online regardless of whether I know them or not, WLs or not......as it tends to bite back in the future if you are not too careful

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

Talk later, I have to go back to some photos here I'm abusing.

Oh no dun tell me you are jerking off to them now ??????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1