The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: L8h43

L8H43G4 (pin pin)
Cat 50/ 30 minutes / Thai

Had a difficult time book free lance prc from wechat. So decided to go L8H43 since already in that area.

Okts are friendly and decided to try G4 since reading good FR on SBF.

Made some small talk and she can converse in English. No problem in communicating with her.

Looks: 8/10. Syt with GND looks
Boobs: enhance with cute nipples.
Went into room and strip into shower. She gave me a HJ during shower and clean me up nice.
BJ with caps: 9/10. Suck me good with catbath and made effort to make me feel relaxed. Lick my shaft am balls and I even made her lay beside me and suck her like a baby with her tugging me. Damn shiok!

FJ: Then she capped me and I just want to mission her deep and fast. She seems to enjoy and constantly letting out soft moans and twitching at times. Pump her deep and kept changing the tempo of the thrust and pussy feels tight and naturally wet easily. Places her legs on my shoulder and changed the thrusting angle and kept pumping fast and hard till I cum. After cumming, just leave rod inside her until rod soften before pulling it out.
She then help clean me and still have time so asked me to sleep with her for a while. Lay beside me and hugging me like a gf and did not hurry me out. Took another shower and she gave me a goodbye kiss.
Damage : $50.
Talked to Okt after and slowly took time to see the gals in the tank. G14 and G19 looks really good and Okt also recommend G19 for my next bonk. Said Got good reviews from customers G19.
Lucky did not go for the freelance if not missed out on this gem...
Rtf for sure but will try other gems in the house.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NoahCross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

Anyone knows the number to call for this house?
Old 02-10-2018, 02:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hot house empty tank
many bro waiting there turn

only g4 come down

50x2

nothing much sop service

g13 g15 g19 long Q
Old 05-10-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down L8h43G6 Skip this girl

FR for 0843 G6:

Late 20's or early 30's girl from Chiang Mai. Fairer skin with decent face, but she is a bit meaty type. She is a season veteran in this line and works in some massage place in Thailand according to her.

Very commercial feel. No rush, service is below standard, but no GFE.

Looks – 6(Decent Face)
Boobs – 5 (Big, but likely enhanced)
Body – 5 (She's the bah-bah type, big ass)
BJ - 2 (Capped and nothing special)
FJ - 3 (Complained tired, a lot of restriction)
GFE – 0 (No touching of pussy, no kissing)
Service - 3 (Don't bother)

I heard from the OKT that she was considered "ang pai", maybe her service depends on the customer. Bros can try your luck if you want, but my recommendation is to skip this one.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shanghailong is Cool - loads of Potential

With the next door standard dropping, and lesser available, moving my ship to the next dock.

wow wow, gold old memories is back, the new G13. Had 1 hr with her the other week day. finally, i have found a right hole.

G13
Looks 8/10 cute
Body 8/10 Good curves, nice butt,
CBJ 9/10 damn shiok. Almost CIM.
FJ 9/10 passionate and want to enjoy herself, like to be pump hard... my god.... cowgirl me till i cum. man she can really rock..and exercise her sister's muscle.....damn it.
REF: definitely...55555 satisfied.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

g18 looks icy cool
Anyone tried
Old 10-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
g18 looks icy cool
Anyone tried
See my FR bro.. 2 pages ago..
Old 13-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, that solid tight ass of G18
Old 13-10-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
Wow, that solid tight ass of G18
Yes, amazing body G18. Tight tummy, good shape thighs, neat pussy labia, trim pubic hair.
When she lie down and you grab her ankles to open her legs up to form a V, the view is amazing. Gold standard anatomy.
When you lie down and you ask her to kneel straddle your head, the view up is amazing.
One of those few whom I love dine at the Y.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Yes, amazing body G18. Tight tummy, good shape thighs, neat pussy labia, trim pubic hair.
When she lie down and you grab her ankles to open her legs up to form a V, the view is amazing. Gold standard anatomy.
When you lie down and you ask her to kneel straddle your head, the view up is amazing.
One of those few whom I love dine at the Y.
How can u describe a body without any info on the boobs ?
Old 13-10-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmen View Post
Tried new girl G3 few weeks ago. Pretty face with nature C boobs and very fair skin, height around 1.5M . Service wise not so good, maybe due to quite new and young. Consider as SYT.
RTF : Maybe..one day
Natural C cup ah. Anyone got more FR?
Old 14-10-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
How can u describe a body without any info on the boobs ?
Her boobs have been previously discussed by myself and other bros.
C, silicon, hard. Good to see, not good to touch.
For good measure, face is pretty n CFM MILF type.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does G18 do French & bbbj??
Old 21-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

G4
Attitude & Room: welcoming, cool headed, plays soft music, decorated room, can communocate in English
Looks: borderline syt, thai+cambodian mix look.
Body: short, enhanced front and naturally enhanced back, brown tone.
Bath: wash and shaft tease
CBJ: after nipple tease, slow and moaning bj. Quite nice.
French: does not speak spontaneously but allows to play without tougue
Painting: No.
FJ: Gel on the shaft. Smooth ride.
RTM: may be, if i miss her looks
Old 11-11-2018, 05:59 AM
Samster

L08H43 G19 (new girl) Thai.

Face pretty GND likely mid-20s MILF. Tall 1.6m lanky, real B boobs, slim tummy & legs, shaved pussy with neat labia & was delicious to eat. Lol.

She is my kind of cai, face and voice and height and body type, hence when initially following to her room, my dick already hardens. When shower, dick fully erect and anxious (quite rare for me).

Friendly chatty girl. Accomodating to positions. Bedside mirror adds to the thrills! I skip BJ, Cap on, starts pumping, kiss & grab boobs, I give light pecks on her neck and side of her mouth. In short while, I fully ejaculated into her pussy with me trembling and pushing as deep as I can to inseminate with every last drop of my cum. Shiok! Long time no such feeling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1