The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2006, 12:23 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Hi bro,

WIll be in ipoh tomorrow night around 10pm. Will be staying in Grand view hotel. IT will be great if someone of you bring me to jalan jalan and have some fun.
Old 17-06-2006, 12:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Hi bro, Is there a pick and go place in ipoh? Please recommend. Normally what is the damage for overnight?
Old 17-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Budget hotels in Ipoh @ RM 90 & below

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Bro KTL,

I strongly recommend Grand View Hotel:

36 Jalan Horley, Ipoh
Tel: 05-2431488

[just behind the Ocean Supermarket, and along this Jalan Horley, there is a flea market every Sunday!]

Clean room and the hotel is built and openned for business in 1998. Rates for a simple room with a single queen size bed with hot shower and Astro TV] going for RM 69. Sometimes you will need to book a little more expensive room at RM 79 due to this RM 69 room is very popular with travelling salesmen. I am a regular staying over in this hotel. You need to take a taxi to cheong along Jalan Kampar.

BTW, what bro Superbaby recommended is a run down hotel [Hotel Fairlane] but this hotel is quite near the cheong places [You & Me, 88, Taiwan]. Want?
Does anybody have any comments on the following hotels in Ipoh, in terms of room rates, room condition and location of the hotels :-

* Ritz Garden Hotel
* Ipoh City Hotel
* New Caspian Hotel
* Merloon Hotel
* Regal Lodge
* Robin Inn
* Lucky Hotel

I am looking for a clean budget hotel with room rates from RM 60 to RM 90nett
Old 27-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Your_Fath3r is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys

Going to Ipoh on biz next month. Total noob here so just want some advice. Anything I should be wary of or look out for when visiting those HC introduced in this thread and what are their opening hours?
Old 05-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_Fath3r
Hi Guys

Going to Ipoh on biz next month. Total noob here so just want some advice. Anything I should be wary of or look out for when visiting those HC introduced in this thread and what are their opening hours?
Go to Regal Lodge. Is newer n majority chicks r from Robin Spa. If u lookin for a nice place to relax n dip into a hot pool, try other place. Just want 2 unload, try UNME, opposite of MGS school. Thai babes.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchman
Go to Regal Lodge. Is newer n majority chicks r from Robin Spa. If u lookin for a nice place to relax n dip into a hot pool, try other place. Just want 2 unload, try UNME, opposite of MGS school. Thai babes.
Well my MY counterpart got me a room at the excelsior hotel. Since I've not been there before, I have no idea where that is. Hopefully its close to places U guys recommended. Opening hours for these places any idea. I saw a post stating 9am-9pm does it applies to all???
Old 07-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well my MY counterpart got me a room at the excelsior hotel. Since I've not been there before, I have no idea where that is. Hopefully its close to places U guys recommended. Opening hours for these places any idea. I saw a post stating 9am-9pm does it applies to all???
Excelsior Hotel is very far away from cheong places! I heard that it has FL lurking at the hotel's lobby, but I have not tried that before.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 07-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Excelsior rooms r small n old. U sur u r good buddies with ur fren? Anyway location is right in the middle of the town. Can 'jalan-jalan cari makan' after midnight.
If u like Malays ladies, can always try Coliseum KTV, if my memory serve right. Perpare to pay 'heavy' finez. Lucky KTV( used 2 b Deluxe KTV) ain't wat it use 2 b.
But I'm not quite uptodate on this. Mayb some bros can help.
Juz enjoy the great food there. Wonder if Titiwangsa still active????
Old 11-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

Actually its SOP for staff to be booked into that hotel since its nearest to the workplace. Dun think I can go for FLs. Just found out I might have to share the room with a colleague from another country.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fairpark Hotel.

Rate : RM70 to RM90. Family Suite: RM120 to RM150.

HC/Karaoke/Disco: At the back of the Hotel, same building.

Note: 2 OKT operate there, Viet, PRC and Uzbek (individual Room). But price highier than KL 10%.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
Fairpark Hotel.

Rate : RM70 to RM90. Family Suite: RM120 to RM150.

HC/Karaoke/Disco: At the back of the Hotel, same building.

Note: 2 OKT operate there, Viet, PRC and Uzbek (individual Room). But price highier than KL 10%.
Bro Selim,

Can one get to taste the Uzbek even if not staying over in that run-down hotel [Fairlane Park, along Jalan Kampar, if I am not mistaken]?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 11-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Selim,

Can one get to taste the Uzbek even if not staying over in that run-down hotel [Fairlane Park, along Jalan Kampar, if I am not mistaken]?
Fairpark Hotel in Fair Park, near to Ipoh Garden South and Stadium, not in Jln Kampar.

If I'm not mistaken too, in Jln Kampar is Hotel Fairmont or Hotel FairLane. Such run down hotel not my taste also, hahahhah.

Fair Park Hotel Sdn Bhd
No. 85, Jln Kamaruddin Isa, Fair Park, 31400 Ipoh, Perak
Phone: 05-548 8666
Old 11-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
Fairpark Hotel in Fair Park, near to Ipoh Garden South and Stadium, not in Jln Kampar.

If I'm not mistaken too, in Jln Kampar is Hotel Fairmont or Hotel FairLane. Such run down hotel not my taste also, hahahhah.

Fair Park Hotel Sdn Bhd
No. 85, Jln Kamaruddin Isa, Fair Park, 31400 Ipoh, Perak
Phone: 05-548 8666
Thanks for the correction, bro Selim.

Wowwee...Ipoh Garden South!! thats where the actions are. Must try..must try...
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 11-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Excelsior Hotel is very far away from cheong places! I heard that it has FL lurking at the hotel's lobby, but I have not tried that before.
Senor PRT,
Swear I did not see any FLs lurking at lobby in my April outing to Ipoh leh. And NEVER try the inhouse massage. Sucks big time, no can choose. Kena old granny and my junior did not rise to occassion. Some more I refused the "gratis" bath after (included in package).

As mission failed, and my appetite unsatiated, I ventured to spa at big hotel opposite (Hyuen or something similiar). As I told you before in SG, got a 1.5hrs real thai (wat po trained) rubdown from puying illegal immigrant. My 1st but great experience... err but no hanky panky.

For some beers and laughs, try Stairway pub at Green City park (forget liao) 5mins away. Beer waitress can sit down with you. Canto pop style live band, singers.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 18
dc8888 is one of the Best!dc8888 is one of the Best!dc8888 is one of the Best!

fairpark hotel HC got power meh...?? got any Bro tried before ?? got FR.?
went to those small papaya farm somewhere near the Y2k .. also can drink and plug papaya... damage.. cheap cheap.. one jug only 30.. plug papaya free.. and if you handsome enug can get some kukujau massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1