The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2014, 11:06 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Tried g19, pie.
Indeed look like chinese with natural small b boobs.
Light kissing on lips only, no frenching, mayb is my 1st visit?
Warm water Bbbj followed by some deepthroat bbbj.
But the rest of svc rather sop for me.
overall still good attitude keep smiling. No rush.
rtf: kiv, try others 1st.
maybe nw she is selective in frenching after attaining no 1 ang pai status in 1818
Old 10-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
RedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried g4 recently...
Intend to try g18 but need to wait. End up taking g4.
cant click with her cant break e ice. Very sop svc fr start till end.
Look avg, silicon c boobs, hot/cold bbbj follow by firm bbbj, no french no kiss.
Rtf: No.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Tried g4 recently...
Intend to try g18 but need to wait. End up taking g4.
cant click with her cant break e ice. Very sop svc fr start till end.
Look avg, silicon c boobs, hot/cold bbbj follow by firm bbbj, no french no kiss.
Rtf: No.
Any bro got french from G4? Her service is not bad with nice looking
If have kiss or french then will be perfect
Old 12-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Kept thinking of 1838G11 boobs and getting a hard on so went down to find her....NNB come red...but my sperm rush to my head already.....so call 38, CB come red also....okt recommend 18 looks very nice but i not into fake books....

Then thought try someone new and remembered 18 or 19 good in this house. 18 available so take. Actualy cant remember 18 or 19...good...

Boob very small...nevermind.....then i glance down towards her belly and saw belly hair.... Immediate turn off...

Her skin although dark is quite smooth...except her legs i think got shave one, can feel the prickly.

Normally in the shower if my cock stands without stimulation mean i lm attracted to the girl.....unfortunately it didnt and i kept thinking about 183811 boobs.

Shower finished, ask me go out side she service me, wipe dry for me lah, i thought what. Then she went back in to shower.

Anyway, she prepared for hot cold and ask me want bbbj or bj. Choose bbbj if not i scared my didi go to sleep , thinking of 183811.

Not really a fan of hot cold, after she did the hot, ask her to skip the cold n do it au natuarel.

She did bbbj for quite long thought maybe she want me to cim or what.

Then cap and went on top . Her skill seem amateurish. Her moan also v fake. Luckily quite dark cant really see her fake expression. Doggie not bad cos her ass quite meaty. Thought she can cim so took out condom ask her to bbbj. Then buzzer rang . Ask me want to extend. Said no ask her to finish by hj . Her hj really cannot make it, even when i come, the sperm cannot shoot out.

This is one instance where even when u cum, u dont feel high. Its like smoking cigarette without the nicotine.

Her service is ok. She met the service expectation. But after cheonging for so long, meeting expectation alone is simply not enough for me to RTF.
Old 13-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

After G06 of this house went back liao. I actually tried to find another one to replace. Even tried PRCs, cannot make it mostly.

Now back to Thai gals again.

I usually just stick to one gal if I like their service. So for now, my regular is G9.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 13-11-2014, 07:30 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
After G06 of this house went back liao. I actually tried to find another one to replace. Even tried PRCs, cannot make it mostly.

Now back to Thai gals again.

I usually just stick to one gal if I like their service. So for now, my regular is G9.

Prc cat 150 GL wl service better. Got AR, bbbj, gfe, kc, cat bath & sometimes gt Yi tiao long bath services at selected houses.

Bro cyberspace nerd, u went to 1838 or 1818 to bonk g19?
Old 13-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Prc cat 150 GL wl service better. Got AR, bbbj, gfe, kc, cat bath & sometimes gt Yi tiao long bath services at selected houses.

Cat 50 also got AR, BBBJ, GFE, KC and cat bath...but maybe not yi tiao long. of cos 30 min ca't do all that lah....1 hour at least.

I went 1818 to bonk 18.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:30 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Cat 50 also got AR, BBBJ, GFE, KC and cat bath...but maybe not yi tiao long. of cos 30 min ca't do all that lah....1 hour at least.

I went 1818 to bonk 18.
I still prefer prc girls as I am more comfortable with speaking mandarin. I can't speak Thai. So talking to Thai girls r like chicken & duck talking

If book a Thai girl 2-3 sessions maybe will have AR, bbbj, French & gfe or kc.

My fav in 1818 is g19. U shd try g19. Chinese looking poly girl SYT face. Very slim. Quite fair for a Thai. Boobs B- cup.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I still prefer prc girls as I am more comfortable with speaking mandarin. I can't speak Thai. So talking to Thai girls r like chicken & duck talking

If book a Thai girl 2-3 sessions maybe will have AR, bbbj, French & gfe or kc.

My fav in 1818 is g19. U shd try g19. Chinese looking poly girl SYT face. Very slim. Quite fair for a Thai. Boobs B- cup.
cat 50 (in gl) not all do ar,bbbj,french.

1818 g18 good (if u hvnt tried)
http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpos...postcount=3270
Old 15-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post

Good meh? I find a bit not pro and too business like.....even though she bbbj quite long ...it doesnt have any feel in it...I was like knn why she bbbj so long... Maybe the technic is not there, so even she did very long, also cant cum.
Old 16-11-2014, 12:31 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post

1818 g19 is gd in my personal opinion. G18 face not my cai
Old 28-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yah ... tried PRC Cat 150 ... but find that they are not so good leh. Or maybe I not as handsome as you lah.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:09 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Yah ... tried PRC Cat 150 ... but find that they are not so good leh. Or maybe I not as handsome as you lah.
I not handsome la. Brad pitt much more handsome
Old 15-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

$50 gets me 30 minutes?
Old 16-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Only go this house when the KNS ah beng OKT is not around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1