The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
Thats I wonder over here, why no photo at all, is that because of the rules or what. Just hyperlink or I can attch straigh awak the photo.

That me try out the first one, MOD, if the rules not allow it, just delete my post.

The NL I play today
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11.../HPIM02212.jpg
Bro Selim...see from pic not bad leh. Why no FR from you wan?

Can share with bros here souce of service providers or conduct joint attack exercise lor.

Cheers.
Old 25-11-2005, 10:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have new port, in North KL. All PRC and Viet, Damage from RM170 to RM180. Depends on stock. Every day they keep 4 to 6 stock, and every three day replenish new stock. Interested? call me, hahahhahah.

This is one of the PRC I play last week, http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...1/HPIM0004.jpg
Bro Selim,

Thanks for sharing with us, will catch up with u the next gathering.
Old 26-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro Selim, next gathering u must share your lubangs leh... hehehe if you wanna meet earlier can also
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 26-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro Selim, next gathering u must share your lubangs leh... hehehe if you wanna meet earlier can also
This month very bz, somemore streamyx line problem, all server in Oversea facing the same problem (luckily now recover for my area), recently seldom visit here, any update for TTCS, pls sms me.

Thanks.
Old 26-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro KLKOOL....just cos bro Selim have many lubangs you already offer to meet with him earlier. Is it cos you try to get all those lubangs earlier than other bros. But if you pass some over its ok.
Old 28-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUESMAN
Bro KLKOOL....just cos bro Selim have many lubangs you already offer to meet with him earlier. Is it cos you try to get all those lubangs earlier than other bros. But if you pass some over its ok.
yeah...i dont mind too...

Old 28-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Lavender Puchong

38 oil massage + 7 for muscle oil or aroma oil
took aromaso 45
ask for batin another 38 for 20min
but can opt for 76 40min or 100 1hr
donno ler the batin don't feel like what was discribe before by our bros
donno should I cum or not as she just massage between legs the abit here abit there then play di di not reach climax also so didn't cum after 20mins finished. She says for 40mins massage from behind to front which is better so might try but feel is expensive for 76 Batin + 38 Oil massage!

anyway saw the gals there below 30s

MsgLady: Ana
Looks: 6/10
Body: Slim

Anywhere better Batin in Puchong? anyway what's the whole batin action suppose to be or feel like? and involves cumming at the end of msg some bros says very keng one can shoot up high >>>> huh???
Old 28-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites
Tried Lavender Puchong

Anywhere better Batin in Puchong? anyway what's the whole batin action suppose to be or feel like? and involves cumming at the end of msg some bros says very keng one can shoot up high >>>> huh???
Brother warmnites, the Urut Batin u try one is not real Urut Batin, that one call HJ, hahhahah.

In Puchong Lavendar, U should look for NOR, not ebery gal know how to Urut Batin.

Normal process, the ML will let u cum first, then only go for Urut Batin. U will feel pain during real Urut Batin process. U also will feel the blood circulate from yr didi to kidneys.

The BEST Urut Batin I ever had is in Sungai Petani, done by an old Local Thai Auntry, 70 yrs old. RM10 only, really cheap. hehehhehe.
Old 28-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Atomicbomb

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Brother warmnites, the Urut Batin u try one is not real Urut Batin, that one call HJ, hahhahah.

In Puchong Lavendar, U should look for NOR, not ebery gal know how to Urut Batin.

Normal process, the ML will let u cum first, then only go for Urut Batin. U will feel pain during real Urut Batin process. U also will feel the blood circulate from yr didi to kidneys.

The BEST Urut Batin I ever had is in Sungai Petani, done by an old Local Thai Auntry, 70 yrs old. RM10 only, really cheap. hehehhehe.
war..any diff before and after or not like from 100km in 9.88sec to 5sec?never tried b4 and will try. thanks bro
Old 29-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wah!!! Bro Selim, you are really the President of Massage Association. Even 70 years old masseuse you also know one ah??? You really know every masseuse in Klang valley. How about other places in Malaysia ah?

I visited the 50yro+ masseuse you recommended in Sri Petaling. Who happened to be the best ever masseuse I have every met. However, you did not say she was the best... Now, I think once I come back to Malaysia, I will pay the Thai Auntry a visit.

By the way, how can we find her???
Old 29-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicbomb
war..any diff before and after or not like from 100km in 9.88sec to 5sec?never tried b4 and will try. thanks bro
That is a different. During Urut Batin, the blood circulation become very smooth on yr didi area. If afer Urut Batin only let u cum, u will feel pain, bcos yr didi during let time very big, like 17-18 years old size.

If cum first before urut batin, after urut batin section, u won't feel pain anymore.

** After Urut Batin, the FIRST hour, yr didi don't get wet (means don't take bath or wash), First 3 hours don't go for FJ, if not, u will feel pain on the ball.
Old 29-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan
Wah!!! Bro Selim, you are really the President of Massage Association. Even 70 years old masseuse you also know one ah??? You really know every masseuse in Klang valley. How about other places in Malaysia ah?

I visited the 50yro+ masseuse you recommended in Sri Petaling. Who happened to be the best ever masseuse I have every met. However, you did not say she was the best... Now, I think once I come back to Malaysia, I will pay the Thai Auntry a visit.

By the way, how can we find her???
msgfan, I really ENJOY massage. Normally, I seldom go for a young ML, my principal, MC is for massage and HC for FJ. Don't ever thinking of go MC for FJ, that is more expensive. Massage RM50 + FJ RM100-RM150 = Total: RM150 to RM200. If the gal is good looking, they already work in HC and not MC.

The Local Thai Aunty located in Sungai Petani, Taman Sejati Indah. Just beside the tolls PLUS Sungai Petani Selatan. On the left hand side, teres house. Opposite Park Avenue Hotel. No 113 or 133, I can't recall. Check yourselve, u can see a small Massage Signage.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster

Re: Batin in KL-ang

was at Trd Msg Bali in klang Jaya (Opp. Tesco)yesterday...

nice environment inside, indoor fountain,private room....u can hear the sound of the water flowing..during mssg..but bit noisy( music & people talking)

Got NL & YTF ML(some SYT), my 1 YTF MILF 50+- , skill avarage but just nice for me as i dont like heavy stuff.
offer hj at Rm50, mssg didi no cum Rm30, Mssg 1 hr Rm38... overall 7/10 for me.she also recce the place nex door, KTV wif lots of SYT NL... but didnt hav time to chech it out...nex time.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

haha...bro DD,

Nobody accompany you in Klang. I thought you will post FR on "Bah Kut Teh"....
But still get to go massage, huh?...Good, good. That's the spirit!

Cheers.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
haha...bro DD,

Nobody accompany you in Klang. I thought you will post FR on "Bah Kut Teh"....
But still get to go massage, huh?...Good, good. That's the spirit!

Cheers.
yalor....lonely..i m so lonely...
just the time not right/enough, sked klang town got jam...if not sure like HSC oredi.. hehehheh

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1