The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Online OKTs need to clean up their act!

Online OKTs need to clean up their act big time!

Right now they only care about their bottom line! However, they are going to destroy the playground that we once used to enjoy.

I don't have any problems with OKT making money from the FLs. However, I think it is getting a bit frustrating when they already making a pile of money, they still want to fucking con brothers with fake photos etc.

I just went to $$$$$$ and if you count the number of ads there, you will notice there is 26 rows of 6 women each and 1 row with 2 women there. Thus number of women who advertise with $$$$$$ is 158.

If I am not wrong, each FL pays roughly about $400 each month to the OKT. That means the OKT makes 62k in a month. And if you look from the wordings you will notice that the OKT is definitely from PRC and not local! I don't have any problems with them making money off their own kind, but fucking hell, the quality has gone down.

1. Out of 158 girls, if you do a IMAGE.GOOGLE.COM search, you will notice about more than HALF OF THE GIRLS ARE fake! WTF! Because we are kind hearted Local guys don't turn these girls down, they fricking are taking us for a ride! For those of you brothers who see a girl is NOT the same, for crying out loud, just walk away. I don't think that these girls need to be patronized anymore.

If you are making money already why the fuck are you making find a gem so hard? Fuck off OKTs! Seriously, give me a break.

For those BROTHERS WHO ARE FUCKING STUPID. STOP IT.
At this rate, we are losing out playground due to these stupid brothers who actually when seeing the girl still pay for it! STOP IT NOW. The prices are rocketing faster than your yearly increments in terms of percentage wise and you are allowing it. And we have brothers who are paying $100 for a massage or more? WTF are you guys doing seriously? You want a fucking massage go find it somewhere else. Why are you taking the FLs for massage anyway? One day I think when the playground really dries up, a lot of brothers are going to cry lor.

Just my ranting.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:36 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Online OKTs need to clean up their act!

Up. I am not going to let this thread go down. The OKTs must learn to stop their crap.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

U r Brave soldier

KUDOS!

Support

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
If I am not wrong, each FL pays roughly about $400 each month to the OKT. That means the OKT makes 62k in a month.
Damned I'm in the wrong business! Should have become an OKT instead of spending so much time and effort keeping this bloody forum going.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-07-2015, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Agree with bro Nato17 about this site $$$$$$ have a lot of fake or heavily photoshop photo of the girls
Old 01-07-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
rtmFRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

suggestion to boss
boss put up a sticky...
Please reject if what u see is not what u get to all forumers

and see if we can kick those cheats out of SG
Old 01-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

The OKT will still survive. They still get the money from the FL/ML.

Only 2 ways to stop them.

1. All bros do not get ruled by their small head. Once not tally with photo, just walk off. Don't ever think "maybe their service is good". Think opposite. Photo tally, then try service. At the end of day, only your money is good.

2. Get the AV to close them down, shut them out. Like how the cheater OKT sabo other gd OKT.

Those cheater OKT cmi , threaten the girl to expose the gd okt or join under his stable; if not report them to police. Bastards...
Old 01-07-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Shit! The PRC slut take Singapore men as stupid, gullible silly carrothead.

The PRC pimp or OKt take Singapore men for a ride, post those fake beautiful gal photo to lure us into the trap they set up......

Fake......all fake....those whore boob some r fake, their moan r fake, their sweet talk is fake, the fr, review are fake, photos r fake, info r fake (age is 40, they state 30 or late 20), blah....have provided wat wat svcs, turned up this cannot, that cannot......., the svcs time is 1hr turned up is 30mins & rush u faster, boob is A stated as B or C cup.....etc. liar...they r big liar.....these foreigners came here to earn our currencies yet play trick on us, seem like they r the big boss in our small country land. We spent money yet get mock as stupid carrothead.

PRC they r known for their fakeness. Pui.....on those cheap whore & dishonest okt
Old 01-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 15
mic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good one all brother
Old 01-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
The OKT will still survive. They still get the money from the FL/ML.

Only 2 ways to stop them.

1. All bros do not get ruled by their small head. Once not tally with photo, just walk off. Don't ever think "maybe their service is good". Think opposite. Photo tally, then try service. At the end of day, only your money is good.

2. Get the AV to close them down, shut them out. Like how the cheater OKT sabo other gd OKT.

Those cheater OKT cmi , threaten the girl to expose the gd okt or join under his stable; if not report them to police. Bastards...
Problem is that a lot of brothers don't cooperate lor and we sg guys are too nice to reject girls. Being a bastard means not being cheated.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Damned I'm in the wrong business! Should have become an OKT instead of spending so much time and effort keeping this bloody forum going.
Your revenue should be just as much.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your revenue should be just as much.
I wish it was. I'd retire by the end of the year.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
I wish it was. I'd retire by the end of the year.
I thought ur retired after you sold your IPO?
Guess the cost of living is catching up huh?
Old 01-07-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Online OKTs need to clean up their act!

Quote:
Up. I am not going to let this thread go down. The OKTs must learn to stop their crap.

geylang legal whore business really that bad?

so much free time to meddle with dome 2

yes indeed, geylang will soon be history just like keong saik street

those red lights will soon turn white

the red light district has been earmarked!

the authority will impose a new system!

but no worries ........... sammyboyforum will stay as good as ever!

Old 01-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe U are earning more than 62k per month boss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1