The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
When you say the Lord group has closed.... Does that include the lord palace spa and sauna? The one next to Emmanuel?
The Lord group comprises 4 MPs...the Lord, Copa Cabana, Longbeach and Victoria. All four are closed. I know some of the working girls hoping they will open again

Lord is not next to Emanuelle...but ard the vicinity.

If anyone needs handholding to go MP, i may be avail this Sun evening 11th, PM me!
Old 10-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
Ouch.
Do you know if it's a permanent close or just for renovations?

Apart from the lord palace and Maria, any other establishments similar in quality?
Dunno permanent or not.

Emmanuelle and La Belle
Old 10-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
The Lord group comprises 4 MPs...the Lord, Copa Cabana, Longbeach and Victoria. All four are closed. I know some of the working girls hoping they will open again !
Unlikely they will reopen again as I heard the owners are pressured to sellout the premises in exchange for reduction / dropping of charges against them.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Unlikely they will reopen again as I heard the owners are pressured to sellout the premises in exchange for reduction / dropping of charges against them.
They will sell eventually unless they have a back mountain who is more infuential than the guy eyeing their land.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Going to BKK next week but staying at the Royal Orchid Sheraton at CHaroen Krung Road Soi 30 area. Anyone knows of any nearby soapies or MP with FS? What about across the river near the Klongan market?
Old 11-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
That's unfortunate, got a bucks in about a week, all the boys really liked the lords last time and was the only venue we went to.

So maria, La belle and Emmanuel.
We don't mind the budget if anyone else has suggestions
Old 13-03-2018, 12:38 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow... quite sad because some of their expensive models (9k baht and above) both looks and service are actually better than many soapy places
Old 13-03-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bath house to recommend after lord group close down? Used to go Victoria secret for 1900 baht and gets 2 hours of fun time. In BKK until Friday
Old 15-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
Any bath house to recommend after lord group close down? Used to go Victoria secret for 1900 baht and gets 2 hours of fun time. In BKK until Friday
If you are someone who prefers to go Victoria Secret, why would you go Lord? Its easily 3-4 times more ex and the girls at the lower end would be the more matured type, which would not be your cup of tea. If you have budget of 3-4k baht, i would suggest La Belle, Emmanuelle, poisedon, Alaina etc. If you take taxi, can consider utopia or taragon etc.

If on budget of 2k, suggest u go Hi-class instead.

The equivalent of Lord now is Maria. However, the whole management got a stuck up attitude- at least i got better treatment at Lord. This is my experience, but i went Maria wearing jeans and tshirt, looked through the selection, and the girls avail were all milf looking type so didnt choose. On the way out the mamasan remarked loudly that if no money dont come Maria and laughed that i was choosing wife. All the ladies also laughed as i was walking out.

We customers are king, no need feel pressured to choose. Can always go have a look and if dont like just walk out.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

For info, Maria damage ranges from 6k to 12k baht. Lord high end was previously 10k if i remembered correctly.
Old 15-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
If you are someone who prefers to go Victoria Secret, why would you go Lord? Its easily 3-4 times more ex and the girls at the lower end would be the more matured type, which would not be your cup of tea. If you have budget of 3-4k baht, i would suggest La Belle, Emmanuelle, poisedon, Alaina etc. If you take taxi, can consider utopia or taragon etc.

If on budget of 2k, suggest u go Hi-class instead.

The equivalent of Lord now is Maria. However, the whole management got a stuck up attitude- at least i got better treatment at Lord. This is my experience, but i went Maria wearing jeans and tshirt, looked through the selection, and the girls avail were all milf looking type so didnt choose. On the way out the mamasan remarked loudly that if no money dont come Maria and laughed that i was choosing wife. All the ladies also laughed as i was walking out.

We customers are king, no need feel pressured to choose. Can always go have a look and if dont like just walk out.
Based on your comment, we'll boycott Maria, ASAP!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 15-03-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soapies prices are ridiculous. The only good part is maybe facilities are better (but not all), and usually have quite a few fair skinned girls.

If just go to normal MPs, a lot of them now facilities are acceptable, some very nice if pay a bit extra. Not many fair skin girls to choose from, but still quite a few tanned hot looking young tanned skin girls. Services are better even though prices are lower, very much more willing to please. Never been asked for a CBJ before, happened to me a couple of times before in soapies. Dont understand the high prices required of soapies, especially those that charge more than 5k.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
serm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stay in Thailand . Today the good Massage in Thailand is game changing .Because the Thai government want to suppress . So the good beautiful girls , students office girls scare to work there and have moved to work is small massage & spa there are plenty places spread around Bangkok and big city. if they dont know u they will just only do Hand job . But many places will give you all full services if u come from the suggestion of the favorite or regular customers .Prices range from 100 to 200usd . Every places accept credit card. So if you interested to there u can hire me be tour guide take u to meet more thousand local beautiful real thai girls

u can PM me your Facebook I have to add to my Secret FB group to see girls sample.

I have also know many secret place to meet beautiful girls Full Service in Vietnam too. u can see sample on my secret FB
Old 15-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

These small spas littered over the city have always been in existence with the large established soapies....it's just that the large soapies have been more accessible and convenient for tourists looking for full service.

As you have rightly mentioned, the norm at these smaller spas would be HJ unless you are regular. Of course if they know you are tourist, they may also offer full service. But would a tourist want to waste precious time to find out?

There is always the oily MPs....these serve a specific clientile. I prefer my ladies to be fair skin, OL looking, and the girls at these oily MPs mostly do not meet my preferences. It's certsinly an option for budget conscious chiongsters though. These places roughly same price as hi-class and ocean (formerly colonze).

Regardless, there will be a need for these large soapie establishments. We should enjoy the good ones while we can
Old 15-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

I prefer the smaller MPs with specials. Look around and if you see a ML you fancy why not? At this point I am a bit jaded with the usual SOP you get at the larger soapies. The usual B2B, BBBj and FJ with fake moaning no longer does it for me. I prefer to make the ML/FL high and come together. I seem to only be able to get it off when I see the ML/FL having a high. Like they say, it is all in the brain and too much DIY and commercial bonks over the years have made me desensitized. Quick to get it up but cannot maintain, and hard to come even after pumping in various position for quite a while.

For the smaller MPs, the MLs are less exposed to sex. Most time it is a HJ or at most BJ. So when I convince one to have a FJ, it is more often I can stimulate them to a climax using fingering and later during the action. That way I can explode more satisfactorily. even for HJ I usually persuade them for me to reach down their pants and rock them.

For the larger establishment where FJ is common, the ML/FLs are too insensitized and they also try not to have an orgasm as it makes them tired for the next act. For the MPs, they are more open.

I just went to one near the hotel last month and the ML in her late 20s said it was the best sex she ever had. Another one I went to the next day with a ML in her 30s said I almost made her crazy. I was tempted to say she should pay me instead. Ha ha.

To be honest they not SYT, not white and not the prettiest, but it was the experience that counted for me now that I am in my 50s.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1