The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There should be a few “potentials” from L16 & L18 bro ...
Wow bro!
Seems you fast hand fast leg screen the potentials already.
Unfortunately L16&18 have the most number of gals to check out

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Sad to see her go... YY, QQ and now QX.
Any idea when will be her last day?
Today i went down with friends,QX still working and till next Mon. She will cut card on next Wed probably.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Borrowing the quote by bro Joker from 2033 thread, one of my previous "regulars" Qiu Xue is going to rtc, I understand. Wish her the very best in life's journey! Heard there is an excellent replacement for those who are seeking tall WLs! A 1.65m tall & pretty newbie WL, Xia Tian, just started work in house 1669 yesterday!
Wah, you let the cat out of the bag so fast ah?

Xia Tian is still new but got good potential.

Need you to train her to pass bro Joker's stress test.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Need you to train her to pass bro Joker's stress test.
She had passed DPOWER's plate load test, skin friction test and ultimate load bearing test, lol
Old 09-03-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
She had passed DPOWER's plate load test, skin friction test and ultimate load bearing test, lol
Looks like you are very sextified with her.

Well done!

I need to go for my farewell bonk with my fav QX from 1669 liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Looks like you are very sextified with her.

Well done!

I need to go for my farewell bonk with my fav QX from 1669 liao.
Am still wondering whether to go for QX on coming Sun for the 1st time. She had been in my list for a few months. knowing from FRs that she pfurnishes good service. Bro, how is her look compared to Shan Shan 1606 ?
Old 09-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by twsyt View Post
yes but with armpit hair unshave and so unsightly ,i cant stand for sure , cant sya for other bros. and also nowdays china girls r so used to giving excuse and say bj with rubber then if we guys allow one time, there will be two n consequent in future n sooner then all girls feel we guys can accept bj with rubber wil always give excuse n then bj with rubber. we might as well spend the money on sop service that most girls are doing it rather than leave it to those picky girls . u guys decide if she deserve the biz but no doubt she is pretty but with unshave armpit and her bj with rubber , i doubt so .girls having too good biz tend to back off from their usual good sop service n they tend to slack .honest humble opinions
Damn means her standards drop liao. Haven visit her for 3months, but before her name even appeared in this forum I tried her and she was probably one of the best bonk in 3 humble years in GL. I probably tried more than 40 girls. In this 3 years. But like you said, when they become AP, pattern start coming out.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Need you to train her to pass bro Joker's stress tes t.
Have to let the current seasoned GL bonkers do the training. Still into selected PRC ladies in the FL scene . But building up a bad reputation. There had been several complaints against me for long hard fucking ... Maybe when there are several more attractive tall newbies, I should consider a return to GL scene.
Old 09-03-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have to let the current seasoned GL bonkers do the training. Still into selected PRC ladies in the FL scene . But building up a bad reputation. There had been several complaints against me for long hard fucking ... Maybe when there are several more attractive tall newbies, I should consider a return to GL scene.
Hope you are doing fine.
Once you step foot into GL, you never really leave. You can take a long break, cold turkey etc, but eventually you will find yourself back in again ... It's a just a matter of time hahaha

Had my farewell bonk with QX. Gave her one last good long pounding (she loves it)
Old 11-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope you are doing fine.
Once you step foot into GL, you never really leave. You can take a long break, cold turkey etc, but eventually you will find yourself back in again ... It's a just a matter of time hahaha
Only time will tell. There were past overcomers before. So I would not be the first to successfully turn away completely! (Hopefully, would not need to rely on untoward interventions/events to force me to stay away from GL completely.)

Very happy for you and other bros that there still exist some reasonably high quality WLs and a couple of high potential newbies!
Old 12-03-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Only time will tell. There were past overcomers before. So I would not be the first to successfully turn away completely! (Hopefully, would not need to rely on untoward interventions/events to force me to stay away from GL completely.)

Very happy for you and other bros that there still exist some reasonably high quality WLs and a couple of high potential newbies!
Bro Ejectjoy.....wish you all success in your avoidance of Geylang...we all know the emotional and mental turbulence our Geylang escapades cause us....there is a cost.

No disrespect or offence meant bro Pinkyli69. While my logical mind agrees with your statement ....my emotional mind wishes a different outcome .
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-03-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard that today is also the last day for Lu Lu (1669)
Old 12-03-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lulu has grown out of shape since the day I bonked her.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Below average bonk
No love lost for me
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Wei Wei still there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1