The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 16-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Zmguaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Ooo bro waiting for your FR ... want to try joyce, dont know if she still in PT
Sure! I also havent try Joyce yet
Old 16-03-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiKamenMilf View Post
How u find their service level now before and after
I guess it still depends on the individual WL. Had my fair share of bad FRs 5 years ago. Have tried 5 WLs since i re-started coming here this year, each have their pros and cons lah..
Old 16-03-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmguaman View Post
Hi, noob here. 1st post. I have been to petain about 5 years ago then stopped. Suddenly felt like taking a look again before CNY. Went for Maggie H22R15 few days before CNY.

Damn power bbbj. Nice AR also.
Boobs a bit of silicone feeling but she allow to touch. Cant touch nipples though. Quite good FJ, nice moaning. Friendly and chatty.
Face a bit mature ahlian look, my cup of tea.

Best comment: Damn power bbbj
Turnoff: A bit rushed

Will rtf after i try others. Have missed out a lot in these 5 years! I have 3 more FR to update since Maggie. Posting soon!
FR on my 2nd visit after 5 years MIA.
Date: 2days before CNY 2019.
WL: Amy (I really forgot which house and room! But i think i roughly know the physical location)
She told me she will be back 1 mth after cny. Went there yesterday at 12pm, door still locked

Slightly good looking AILF/MILF
Small B Boobs, very soft and nice to touch.
Allowed to touch. Proceed to clean me up 1st, not rushing at all. BJ with CD, but her Bj damn power even with Cd i stand up so fast. Some Bj after a while will become flaccid again but not her!

Nice AR and she know how to use her hands also.
FJ was ok also. Cowboy for a while till she tired. (i always give extra point for WLs who initiate cowboys, its tiring for them but A for effort) Then missionary all the way till finish. Great moaning during FJ.

Amy
(Forgot house and room, have been hunting for her since then)
Face: Ailf when hair tied up. Milf when hair let down haha
Boobs: B, very soft n nice to touch
RTF: Definitely
Nice GFE
Old 16-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience

3rd FR now. Went 1 week after CNY. I think thr CNY ghost in me want to relive my old petain days.

Most of the doors are still closed due to cny. Proceeded to go with this sweet a bit pretty looking milf. Mun Mun H22R15.

Looks: one of the prettiest in petain. Nice permed brown CNY hair.
Quite friendly when chat.
Best feature: bj. Her bj is damn power. Try it to believe it. However the pros stop there only.

Cons: Rushing, and cannot touch boobs. Its like she practice taiji at home.. Whnever i wana touch her boobs her hand smoothly brush me away like taiji master. A bit frustrated at 1st, but i made up to myself with roughly banging her to release my frustration hahaha

RTF: Maybe, as a last resort
Old 17-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

H22 Mei Na aka JoJo Len. Yesterday in her FB she took a pic with her son, they are on the way to a trip. Probably to Thailand. One week school holidays. I guess from her son FB he and his grandmother, I think are in this country. Mei Na done well she brought her son into this country to receive a decent education.

Of course yrs from now I wish he move on. Why? His mother past will haunt him if he decided to settle down here or return to Malaysia. I dont think she is hitting profit in her multi marketing biz. AM beauty products.

Probably, she maintain her FB because the co want her to do so. Still she should not load stuffs on her family and PT sister's gathering. She is the weakness link. And by the way she could be on leaves if you guys visit PT. Her room is closed u take a girl. Inform her Mei Na and her son on a trip. Your girl will be shocked!
Old 21-03-2019, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
sataybeehoon87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. I need your advice/answers.

I was fined for throwing my cigarette butt on the floor today afternoon. Was told to pay $300 by the deadline or else I will need to report to the State Courts for a hearing. However what I wanna know is;

- Will I get a heavier fine if I attend court?
- How many days will I be sentenced to jail for not paying $300?
- Will I be sentenced to jail on the day itself or do I need to be on bail and go back to court another day?

Please help me with answers to these three questions as it’ll help me get over it. It’s 3.18am and I’m still unable to sleep because of what happened in the afternoon.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sataybeehoon87 View Post

I was fined for throwing my cigarette butt on the floor today afternoon. Was told to pay $300 by the deadline or else I will need to report to the State Courts for a hearing. However what I wanna know is;

- Will I be sentenced to jail on the day itself or do I need to be on bail and go back to court another day?

Please help me with answers to these three questions as it’ll help me get over it. It’s 3.18am and I’m still unable to sleep because of what happened in the afternoon.
Do you intend to plead guilty. If yes, why waste time just pay the 300.
Old 21-03-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Do you intend to plead guilty. If yes, why waste time just pay the 300.
My intention is not to pay and just go in jail. I heard from people it’s only 1-2 days. But I am not sure if the process is Long or short
Old 21-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
My intention is not to pay and just go in jail. I heard from people it’s only 1-2 days. But I am not sure if the process is Long or short
Don't be silly lah!!! When U have record, next time U will have problem finding job!!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 21-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Think of the $300 as a small price to pay for a lesson learnt.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Don't be silly lah!!! When U have record, next time U will have problem finding job!!!!
I been to jail 3 times liao. Longest is 3 years 4 months. So I don’t care about record haha
Old 21-03-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Not necessarily jailtime....... they can also order you to CWO instead.
Make you sweep Orchard road on busy Sundays.
Old 25-03-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
xhunts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just upped H24 R05 CAT20. Really good service for CAT20, did CBJ for me and was on top. Very nice to chat with too. She’s the one with the scar on the stomach.. She told me her name is Sally although I checked the other tread PSL saying that H24 R05 should be Annie?

Anyway any bros know what happened to H24 R19 Mong Peng/Peggy? Have yet to try her. Been over at petain a few times but her door is always closed with no lights.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all Bros, after so many years i went to petain road yesterday...everything have been changed & looklike all WL already move out... may i know is this place have been relocated? please share... thx u
Old 05-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2072 / Power: 7
milffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy View Post
Hi all Bros, after so many years i went to petain road yesterday...everything have been changed & looklike all WL already move out... may i know is this place have been relocated? please share... thx u
same place but less houses, with older babies ...

Still miss your Russian baby, they still working in SG ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1