The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-03-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 13
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Any bros have recommendations for waxing? Best is with 'extras' but if not just waxing will do as well. Have been a regular with BBeauty for quite a while now, while the service is good (no xtras though, the beautician at toa payoh is pretty decent), am getting quite annoyed with them pestering me to sign their packages
Old 27-03-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 9
BuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone can share the waxing place at balastier, thanks in advance bro
Old 01-04-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Firstly, thank you bro Rageraven for S contacts, did a last minute booking on a weekday afternoon as I was passing by AMK, call the hotline, just nice S answer and book her slot.

Saw both E & S in the shop. S is MILF looks. Her waxing skills r OK, but I have got better waxing from Monkey shop previously for waxing.

S was wearing a low cut right top, showing off the shape of her ample boobs. Felt like touching them but did not. Finished waxing, she used her hands to apply the cooling liquid on the waxed areas. Got a hard on, she smiled, but she never offered special.

Maybe next visit I should ask her?
Old 05-04-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 6
Lastfb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLastfb is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
Any bros have recommendations for waxing? Best is with 'extras' but if not just waxing will do as well. Have been a regular with BBeauty for quite a while now, while the service is good (no xtras though, the beautician at toa payoh is pretty decent), am getting quite annoyed with them pestering me to sign their packages
The one at midtown(near hougang mall) is quite gd. Cheapest compare to the rest which i have gone to. Sadly i think is 100% clean. Done by a slim mid20 local lady. I did front, back and underarm for like 70 or 80++ only. Also completely no asking of package or buying of anything
Old 06-04-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 9
BuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's another thread with someone saying boyzillian with happy ending, but don't really seem to be willing to share CTC. So anyone know if there's any outlet that have happy ending after waxing mind to share? Thanks allot in advance
Old 07-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
idunnoemyuserid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind soul to share contact? preferably syt chi even if is clean. thanks!
Old 07-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
DoubleQ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can share contact?
Old 07-04-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Zlr19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastfb View Post
The one at midtown(near hougang mall) is quite gd. Cheapest compare to the rest which i have gone to. Sadly i think is 100% clean. Done by a slim mid20 local lady. I did front, back and underarm for like 70 or 80++ only. Also completely no asking of package or buying of anything
Gi if you dont mind to pm me the shop name in midtown. Thanks
Old 11-04-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Scent Discovery Spa ? It is in Balestier too and it does provide waxing

You can PM me to share if u tried any SYT with special and waxing there

I will give you my contacts too.
Old 13-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro for contact, just ended my session by the slim mid20 local lady. Overall good experience, not as painful compared to some others that i tried before. Kudos bro for sharing
Old 13-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
pastta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Thanks bro for contact, just ended my session by the slim mid20 local lady. Overall good experience, not as painful compared to some others that i tried before. Kudos bro for sharing
Got any specials
Old 13-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastta View Post
Got any specials
Sad to say, none. Its 100% clean. Mid 20s syt, not bad looking. If she offer i sure wouldnt mind taking lol
Old 13-04-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 9
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Mind sharing
Old 13-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
SmartBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry noob question - will they do shaving instead of waxing?
Old 17-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartBalls View Post
Sorry noob question - will they do shaving instead of waxing?
Must well shave yourself?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread