The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 04-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Only the viet gal is worth it in J q spa now after they up the price zzz
Old 04-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luxedream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadi View Post
Only the viet gal is worth it in J q spa now after they up the price zzz
Siao who still go to JQ Spa sia. Bloody expensive massage. They think they are the only Spa in Yishun.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxedream View Post
Siao who still go to JQ Spa sia. Bloody expensive massage. They think they are the only Spa in Yishun.
I only know that spa lol but not going liao
Old 04-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luxedream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadi View Post
I only know that spa lol but not going liao
Go to Yishun 400+ got many more Spas at affordable prices.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxedream View Post
Go to Yishun 400+ got many more Spas at affordable prices.
400+ are also nothing if you do not take up the $88, except for one but i feel the standard is not there..
Old 05-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
400+ are also nothing if you do not take up the $88, except for one but i feel the standard is not there..
Jialat ...
Old 06-03-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KS809983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys I live at yishun Chong pang area. The MP beside the nasi lemak has another branch beside SCC. Yes a lot of mature ones for these 2 Thai one but overall it's good. I don't expect cheap, pretty and good ones. If have that's a super bonus 😉.
I am new to SB, hope you guys can bring me around. I am middle age already, hope you guys don't mind me being sua guys. If any seniors around my area can meet up for coffee and bring me around 😁
Old 07-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

JQ yishun that bad? Hmm their massage price quite std at $50/hr. No? If talking about p-massage,$88/hr is really ex. I think the boss just want to earn more while the messure gives you some erotic massage.
If I go, mostly choose the $50/hr or the 1.5hr ones. Save some $ to tips the messure if their massage is good.
So far my experience at JQ is quite ok.

Bros here have any other outlet in yishun, do pm me. Other than jq, hardly visit other place.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
JQ yishun that bad? Hmm their massage price quite std at $50/hr. No? If talking about p-massage,$88/hr is really ex. I think the boss just want to earn more while the messure gives you some erotic massage.
If I go, mostly choose the $50/hr or the 1.5hr ones. Save some $ to tips the messure if their massage is good.

Bros here have any other outlet in yishun, do pm me. Other than jq, hardly visit other place.
The prcs are bad , that all I have to say lol
Old 08-03-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Haha. Seems they had increased the price then. Have not been there a month+. I tried a few, not that bad...
Old 24-03-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Metsu is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro got any FR for the shop besides Mac towards cp nasi lemak? (Not the Thai shop)

Last edited by Metsu; 25-03-2019 at 04:56 PM.
Old 24-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Used to go to the thai few years back. Haven’t been to any of the shops this 2~3years
Old 29-03-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post

Agree with bro. I have a regular there. +$50 unlocks GQ and autoroam for me...

Last edited by necrolim; 29-03-2019 at 07:27 AM.
Old 18-06-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

Good for u.

Just trying to bump this thread up.

Recent trip to jq, seems they reduced $2. Hahaha still ex if p massage for $86. Think hr massage is still higher than other place.

But atleast jq have their own bath in rm for shower after massage, some place that is still $50/hr, sometimes have some times shower room is at back of shop.
Old 18-06-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying in Yishun... Nothing interesting if I have to be honest. Have to go further east
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1