The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old Yesterday, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 8
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bluefin in the eyes of diner
Honestly , this one bluefin not required. Stamp of approval service
Old Yesterday, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 8
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
粉嫩鲍鱼 - I go for natural lol
Even harder to get natural white tiger
Old Yesterday, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7900 / Power: 15
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
In my opinion the best value for money in terms of boobs and body, she is wonderful in terms of service, a lot better than the very hot and cold WH17 Jiaqi.

Agreed on the plain jane part, I always thought she will look better if she do touch up more on make up and hair but that is really nitpicking. She is a wonderful bonk and i cant stop RTF lol
Up u bro. 😊
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 08:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 2
penetratorkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpenetratorkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpenetratorkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpenetratorkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Took a month break from the GL scene.
Felt the urgency last night and remembered the not bad bonk from Lambo 1820 previously..

Wanted someone petite and slim to carry and bonk, lucky enough to chance upon 005 and she fits the bill. She got that demure school-girl look, about 1.6m 40kg only. Surprising, when undressed her in the room she got meat at the right place. Small C boobs and perky ass. We took a shower with not so much action and then led to the bed. She was corporative with the many positions I requested. Her lips was soft and many tongue actions throughout which's kind of arousing. Not to mention the sweet voice of her.
After releasing, I only started dressing up to leave when hit the 1hr mark, she was lying on bed chatting with me while playing with my little bro.
Tipped her 20 as I'm expected to visit her again.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available