The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2005, 12:47 AM
sinnerX

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
New!!! Ooooh you..Shook me all night long..Yeah, yeah, you..Shook me all night long..

Greeting to all samster bros,

SinnerX is pleased to introduce you,

Gigi

TG 24yo

34B-25-36

Promo @ 130/2/90

Interested bros, do PM me with your HP no. and email address.

Any FRs would be greatly appreciated. Thx.
Old 27-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
etilious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New!!! Ooooh you..Shook me all night long..Yeah, yeah, you..Shook me all night long..

i will be waiting for my FIRST BLOOD....
Old 27-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

Re: New!!! Ooooh you..Shook me all night long..Yeah, yeah, you..Shook me all night long..

back from my first blood!!!

WHAT A NEW GEM!!! ANOTHER OF BRO ACE'S LOS GIRL!
When i first see her pic, i was thinking, will she be my kind?? my type? she is 24yo... older than me! so happy that i got her first blood... arranged by my bro, ace! thanks ace!

When i arrived the hotel, she was still packing her stuff! but her welcome was warm... certainly a fantastic service gal! kept smiling and speaking in thai thou i do not understand.. however, the beginning chemistry was cold... slowly, it warmed up! in the bath tub..

i never had a girl bath me and massaging at the same time!!! it was HEAVENLY!!! absolutely heaven!!! scrub here and there... all the way to my PRICK! a short blowjob followed... maybee i am her first customer in singapore??? she was extremely shy... it was light carressing in the bathtub, but a slow and sensual one!

After that, we proceeded to the bed... i wasnt so sure what kinda service she was providing... but what happen next, was the best experience i ever had!!! Catbath proceeded... she licked everywhere, frenched everywhere, sucked everywhere!!! it was like she hasnt had sex for a long long long time... and she was basically enjoying it! i became her toy.. a sextoy!

althou we could not communicate, she understood what i want! before i even knew it, her blowjob with cap struck me hard! make me erect hard! and she juz slid it into her lovehole... it was extremely warm n wet! first round was her totally on top of me! in fact, she was riding so hard down my shaft that i could not control and came after 5 mins of riding... after i came, she did not came out straight..she rested in my willy for 2 mins and came out and tease my weakened didi with her still-wet meimei! the feeling was so kimochi!!! so shiok!!! so siao~!!!

we lie on the bed... i tried to converse with her..but it was hard.. however, we were both embracing in each other's comfort. just 10 mins of lying down, she started her 2nd round... she started frenching me again... started licking me, started carressing me, started stroking me! bascially, she was all over me!!! den she asked me to turn ard, and she started licking all over myback, making me HIGH! next, my turn to flip her ard and start my catbath on her back... that got her wet instantly! i believe i am her first after so so long... that make her so horny and dying for more!

kickstarted into her wethole a 2nd time!!! this time, i was in full control...on top of her in missionary and humped her til she orgasm twice! she was grabbing me so tight, frenching me again and again! i was like her boyfren!!! omg... it was hard to control, when she close her eyes, she look like some VJ! DENISE KELLER?!? but not so skinny only... i came with her HJ... if u ever wanna know whats so special about GiGi, its her service!!! her BBBJ! the suction is so hard, that it hurts sometimes, but its still so shiok!!! even her bath tub massage turns me on...

after clean up, i paid her.. she reluctantly wanted me to go... but i have to go.. i really kinda miss her now! thou she is not my kinda pretty, but she has her ways with me... that makes me wanna RTF!!!
once again, thankz ACE!

Looks: not SYT but pretty yea? 7.5/10
GFE: 11/10 (whole session was french kissing..no rest)
Figure: B size.. nipples is damn sensitive!
BathTub Massage: 9/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (suction too much that it hurts abit)
FJ: 9.5/10!!! (her first, so more orgasm)
RTF: OF COURSE!!!
Old 27-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Samster

back from my first blood!!!

WHAT A NEW GEM!!! ANOTHER OF BRO ACE'S LOS GIRL!
When i first see her pic, i was thinking, will she be my kind?? my type? she is 24yo... older than me! so happy that i got her first blood... arranged by my bro, ace! thanks ace!

When i arrived the hotel, she was still packing her stuff! but her welcome was warm... certainly a fantastic service gal! kept smiling and speaking in thai thou i do not understand.. however, the beginning chemistry was cold... slowly, it warmed up! in the bath tub..

i never had a girl bath me and massaging at the same time!!! it was HEAVENLY!!! absolutely heaven!!! scrub here and there... all the way to my PRICK! a short blowjob followed... maybee i am her first customer in singapore??? she was extremely shy... it was light carressing in the bathtub, but a slow and sensual one!

After that, we proceeded to the bed... i wasnt so sure what kinda service she was providing... but what happen next, was the best experience i ever had!!! Catbath proceeded... she licked everywhere, frenched everywhere, sucked everywhere!!! it was like she hasnt had sex for a long long long time... and she was basically enjoying it! i became her toy.. a sextoy!

althou we could not communicate, she understood what i want! before i even knew it, her blowjob with cap struck me hard! make me erect hard! and she juz slid it into her lovehole... it was extremely warm n wet! first round was her totally on top of me! in fact, she was riding so hard down my shaft that i could not control and came after 5 mins of riding... after i came, she did not came out straight..she rested in my willy for 2 mins and came out and tease my weakened didi with her still-wet meimei! the feeling was so kimochi!!! so shiok!!! so siao~!!!

we lie on the bed... i tried to converse with her..but it was hard.. however, we were both embracing in each other's comfort. just 10 mins of lying down, she started her 2nd round... she started frenching me again... started licking me, started carressing me, started stroking me! bascially, she was all over me!!! den she asked me to turn ard, and she started licking all over myback, making me HIGH! next, my turn to flip her ard and start my catbath on her back... that got her wet instantly! i believe i am her first after so so long... that make her so horny and dying for more!

kickstarted into her wethole a 2nd time!!! this time, i was in full control...on top of her in missionary and humped her til she orgasm twice! she was grabbing me so tight, frenching me again and again! i was like her boyfren!!! omg... it was hard to control, when she close her eyes, she look like some VJ! DENISE KELLER?!? but not so skinny only... i came with her HJ... if u ever wanna know whats so special about GiGi, its her service!!! her BBBJ! the suction is so hard, that it hurts sometimes, but its still so shiok!!! even her bath tub massage turns me on...

after clean up, i paid her.. she reluctantly wanted me to go... but i have to go.. i really kinda miss her now! thou she is not my kinda pretty, but she has her ways with me... that makes me wanna RTF!!!
once again, thankz ACE!

Looks: not SYT but pretty yea? 7.5/10
GFE: 11/10 (whole session was french kissing..no rest)
Figure: B size.. nipples is damn sensitive!
BathTub Massage: 9/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (suction too much that it hurts abit)
FJ: 9.5/10!!! (her first, so more orgasm)
RTF: OF COURSE!!!
Old 27-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

VERY SORRY ADMIN!

i dunno why appear twice..

one more thing to add, bros...
i know my FR is bound to generate interest in her... if u all do bonk her, treat her well please... treat her as ur gf, and u will receive good service..
i wanna make sure when i go back for her, she is still sound and fine! and not ill-treated...

Thanks bros!
Old 27-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
layang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylayang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etilious
VERY SORRY ADMIN!

i dunno why appear twice..

one more thing to add, bros...
i know my FR is bound to generate interest in her... if u all do bonk her, treat her well please... treat her as ur gf, and u will receive good service..
i wanna make sure when i go back for her, she is still sound and fine! and not ill-treated...

Thanks bros!
Nice FR bro. Btw u mentioned she blow with cap on but the ratings in the end given by u was bbbj(meaning bj w/o cap) so...kinda confuse..hehe .
Old 27-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

oh bro, i forgot to mention...
it was the 2nd shot tt she BBBJ me...first shot was a BJ onli...
Old 27-12-2005, 11:39 PM
samster2324

cheers,what a gd fr,i also must try.

hehehehehe
Old 28-12-2005, 05:59 PM
sinnerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by layang
Nice FR bro. Btw u mentioned she blow with cap on but the ratings in the end given by u was bbbj(meaning bj w/o cap) so...kinda confuse..hehe .
of cos bbbj
Old 28-12-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
superman169 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperman169 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: New!!! Ooooh you..Shook me all night long..Yeah, yeah, you..Shook me all night long..

Called bro Ace for booking for Layla but was book and bro Ace suggested me to try Gigi at 6.30pm. Look at the photo seems not that good but bro Ace said no good i dont have to pay $130. So since such a good offer, i must try la.

Reached the hotel and went up to the room. Gigi open the door and look different from photo as usual. TCSS for a while and ask me to go for shower.
While showering for me, she is also playing with my bro. then she started the best of her, blow me in the toilet till i really cannot control so i decided to come.
Then on bed we rested for a while before she began frenching me. i finger f...k her and che cunt was fully wet fast. i can see that she is the type that can come many time as she is really really wet. then had 69 position before she cap me and then rode on me like a crazy cowgirl. change to doggie and then missionary before coming. Sorry, i forgot to say that she got nice moaning that really can turn you on also with her face when she is on the climax.

Looks : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Service : 7/10
Boobs : pink nipple and 34
Damage : $130
Old 29-12-2005, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Dont really want to write a very long sotri so here are just the highlights....

Reached, knocked on door and ger open the door. look very much prettier in real life than in the photo...the longer you look her, the prettier she gets.... was bus packing room so just relaxed while she did her thing....was teaching her how to use the English to Thai dicitonary while she was getting the bath tub ready....

Strip...climbed into bath...MASSGE YOU FRONT & BACK WHILE IN THE BATH TUB....very very very nice....after she switch to hte front to massage your legs..she will use soap & dettol to wash your dick....after tat...BBBJ in the bathtub with tat CFM look...nearly unloaded..heng never..on 2nd tot..maybe i should....

Proceed to bed.....cat bath from top to bottom.......throw in alittle balls sucking....BBBJ again...back up north....frenching..very very soft lips.....climbed on top and off she went........very very tight..very very wet....ride me for almost 10 mins..and her moans were nice...one hand squeeze her own tits..the other support against the head rest...while i had one hand squeezing her other tit and my other hand was rubbing her clit...got louder & louder....she seem to enjoy it so much being in control of the speed......i never ask to change position..she also never say want to change....finally unloaded after almost 15 mins.... she then lay ontop of me and we hug each other to catch our breath...she will occasionally kiss me and squeeze my dick with her pussy to milk the last drops of cum....finally allowed me to withdraw my dick form her..cleaned me up and gave me a massage....

unfortunately..massage took to long..so didnt have time to go 2nd round..damm.....paid and left...

BTW....her (.)(.) look like 32b - 33d to me....but still very nice to squeeze....

STATS
Name : GIGI
Looks: 7/10
boob: 32/33 b??? nice nipples
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ : 8/10 Even though only 1 position..it was still very good. There is just something very arousing to see a ger squeeze her own tits while fucking a guy...
massage :7.5 (in bathtub) 6.5 on bed(USe too much lotion & oil)
RTF: maybe

THANX BRO ACE

CHEERS
Old 30-12-2005, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
layang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylayang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thx to Bro SinnerX after arranging to meet Gigi today.

Just to cut the story short but will emphasize on the "speciality"

Knock on the door upon arrival and saw this nice girl with voluptuous lips but looks above average, at least for me.

Straight to the tub for shower,clean up but I really likes her massage (with body foam) on you in the tub with slow and gentle carassing on you didi with some frenching and finally a bbbj with a CFM look..... .

Almost cum but tahan on and straight to the bed for the usual action. Frenching and tongue brushing all over your body from this lovely lady follow by FJ in missionary for 10-15mins and there goes the 1st shot.

TCSS for 10mins before getting ready for round 2. Many frenching as usual follow by a fufilling bbbj , deep throat at times and can fill the suction, good enough at least for me . Can also felt her getting wet easily. Finally , proceed for doggies and missionary after 10mins of bbbj and fire off 2nd shot in 15mins.

Clean up and a nice hug and farewell kiss from gigi. Overall is money well-spent.

Name : GIGI
Looks: 7/10
boob: 32b
BBBJ: 8/10
massage :7.5 (in bathtub)
RTF: no coz like to try different gal.
Old 30-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: New!!! Ooooh you..Shook me all night long..Yeah, yeah, you..Shook me all night long..

Firstly Big Thank You to Bro Ace for introducing Gigi. Initially wanted to book Layla but she was fully booked and Bro Ace introduced Gigi…. Since Bro Ace say sure gd, mai tu liaoz, just on lor….

Just across the road the hotel, it suddenly rain, but as appointment been made, dashed across…got a little bit wet. After knocking on the door, someone opened it. Saw Gigi, 1st look not bad (not SYT). Seeing that I was drenched, she got me a towel & dried me up… Quite sweet of her to do that….. we TCSS for 10-15 mins though I dun understand her and she dun understand me but she tried to communicate with the dictionary….

After that proceeded to bathroom with a bath tub full of water. She asked me to go in, I went in to lie down first….soon Gigi came in naked….looks not bad and quite sexy. She entered the bath tub, and gave me a nice massage…..then she cleaned me thoroughly, from back to front then your left and right leg…..really nice GF feeling. While massaging you, she begin to sing Thai songs which I dun understand but the melody was nice and together with her massage I feel really good & relaxing…. So relaxing that I begin to close my eyes….her cleansing begin to approach my didi, can feel her cleaning it. Soon, I feel her hands away from him, I opened my eyes and saw her lick my didi’s head with the CFM looks, oh now she looks much more attractive. Oh my god, inside the bath tub with her superb licking + CFM look, I have to ask for more…. After 5mins of lick & suck, we wash up & she told me to go out to the room…..now I begin to feel sexcited liaozzzz

Outside, I was lying on the bed and soon Gigi came out naked. She smiled to me (quite sweet). We hugged each other then proceeded to bed. I start to lick her breast and my hands start to roam her body southward. Soon approach her pussy and I begin to rub it, she held my hands and told me to rub it slowly….. at the same time frenching begins….. as I begin to rub her harder, our tonguefight become more intense….moanings became louder…..her pussy was damn wet liaoz….her hands start to grab my didi….. Guess she cannot tahan anymore, she took a condom & put it on for me….. whacked with doggie first for 5 mins, the banging was very loud, then changed to missionary and within 20 bangs, I also cannot tahan liaoz in the end I came. Phew, damn shiok & tired. After the 1st round we wash up together…..

After washing up, I was tired. She gave me a gd massage and we TCSS again. We huggedm kissed & cuddle each other and it was really great GF feeling, the best GF feeling given to me by any FLs…. The more I look at her, the prettier she gets… Photo at the Group Website totally discredit her looks.

After some hugging, we started to French again & soon, we were into hot kissing n my hands start to roam her pussy… Damn it, she’s wet again…..start to rub her then i signal her for a 69. She smiled at me with a bitchy look and we went into 69 position…. She capped me on with my self brought Durek Tinkle condom. Capped me with her mouth and the bj begin. From her expression, she seem to like the mintly taste of the condom. While she blowing me, I used my paintbrush to paint her, her pussy quite nicely shave & maintained….as I lick, the bj became faster and stronger, moaning louder & louder…. She hinted me to lick faster and soon both of us were in the same rhythm. Soon, I can sense that my 2nd shot is coming, I changed position to missionary again. This time round, I gave her deep and hard thrust all the way, her moaning was getting louder, pussy wetter and the fuck became faster. As we fucked, she grabbed my hands tighter and tighter. Knowing that she is coming & I want to come together with her, I rammed my ‘engine’ all the way. She came & I also withdraw my didi removed the condom and pump myself hard and finally a powershot on her body……ahhhhh that 2nd shot was very heavenly…. After what I have done, she not angry, instead she gave a cheeky smile…..

After that, we washup and she gave me massage.Before I left, she looked abit sad. I also a bit sad as for the last 90mins, really great great GF feeling. Before I left, I hugged her, paid & tipped her….

Hope all brothers enjoy my lorso FR. Pls treat Gigi well, I really like her attiutude. Lastly, thanks for reading and thanks Bro Ace.

Stats.

Name: Gigi from (LOS)
Looks: 1st look 6.5 (but the more u look the prettier) finally 8.0
Boobs: 33B
Bj: 7/10
Fj: 8/10
GF Feeling: 11/10
Rtf: Yes

P.S. Do up my poor little points if u like my FRs.
Chhers & Happy New Year
Old 30-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
angie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: New!!! Ooooh you..Shook me all night long..Yeah, yeah, you..Shook me all night long..

Called bro Ace today and tried on Gigi. just to cut it short, she is one of the better best i have tried.

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
CIM :yes, and very good
GF feeling : Yes
Damage :130/2/90

Thanks my friend for introducing Bro Ace to me.
Old 30-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wongvtec is Cool - loads of Potential

hi everyone,

jus tried gigi yesterday...

FR as follow...

Face 7/10 not syt, but got something special abt her.
boobs 32b
bbbj 9/10
fj 8/10 wet
bathtub massage 9/10 damn shiok!
Rtf yessss!

lastly, thks bro ace for this rare gem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1