The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tcmtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshingg View Post
Bro one way not to get KC is don't get the numbers or WeChat from the mls, want go massage just go, no need to get their contacts and best still chiong with a spare phone. By doing this, the mls won't have the opportunity to contact you and asked you to visit them.
That's what I always do, I Chiong with a prepaid SIM card on my spare Nokia phone.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

When the ml asked you for number, do not give them, I regretted too as the ml kept texting me once every few days asking me to pay her a visit.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
i hope her name doesnt start with K. haha.

anyway, ML earn by comms. if is regular they are more happy. low risk of kena caught and also no need to rebuild chemistry.

just have fun and forget and move on.
Don't tell me this ml is the one I know too...
Old 18-01-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quraisy View Post
Mayb one way to see if she likes you is to ask her out,,with no money exchange during the meeting.

Just a simple date,,meal n movie just to know her better.

If she says OK means there might be something..but if she give alot of lame excuses..ditch dat bitch..
bro that is good way of testing ... if she willing to spend time with you together without $$ involved then she really has some feeling for you

the best is still just DO the deed and Forget
Old 19-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thought I should add my 2 cents worth here.

Firstly, I mute all notifications from all ML that i get number from. I have an ex-regular ML. I call her ex-regular coz I don't see her anymore. She was being too clingy amd message me randomly whether i will be coming to her workplace on that day. I didn't like how she was mesaaging me randomly, she was not respecting my privacy. So out she goes from my list. I feel that if i entertain her and reply her or visit her, she will continue to randomly msg me if i am coming to find her on that day.

To me, simple. I want massage and service after that, i find you. If not, then dont anyhow randomly message me. I have a personal life to lead too. If you keep randomly messaging me asking if i am coming to the shop today then all the more i wont reply and entertain you. All you want is my money, i am not going to give it to you so easily by saying yes whenever you ask me if i am coming today. Dont care if you give me the best ass rim ever in my life (thisdx-regular of mine gave me the best AR of my life and i am a freakin sucker for assrims).

Hope this helps TS and those stuck in the KC trip.
Old 19-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quraisy View Post
Mayb one way to see if she likes you is to ask her out,,with no money exchange during the meeting.

Just a simple date,,meal n movie just to know her better.

If she says OK means there might be something..but if she give alot of lame excuses..ditch dat bitch..
I think this is the most stupid idea. No offense. But why go and test water to see if she is real or not? No disrespect to ML, but I think any bros here should deserve better girls for r/n.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
katong17 is Cool - loads of Potential

hard to say bro. if you're just visiting for your own pleasure then it's fine, not because she say she wants to see you etc. You need to spend within your means and not go over budget like you did. 99.9% of the time when they say they miss you means they miss your money. SG men very easy to earn money according to them, a lot of them very soft hearted and lonely, easiest targets for women.

need to learn to separate MLs from your feelings lah. best advice i got from a bro who knew i was seeing her often is that if you start to develop "feelings" for a ML, go find another one. you go find ML to fuck for pleasure not for love. don't over complicate things.

Last edited by katong17; 19-01-2017 at 05:27 PM.
Old 19-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Some people fell into KC trap because they are "lonely" or bored or got neglected at home.

many people cheong because of pleasure...while some cheong becuase they are bored.
Old 19-01-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Slurpy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Some people fell into KC trap because they are "lonely" or bored or got neglected at home.

many people cheong because of pleasure...while some cheong becuase they are bored.
good comments
Old 19-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairentay View Post
Hi bros, need your advise on this,
I have been visiting this Spa at Bukit Batok(you guys should know) for about 4 months or so and I'm attracted by this young Prc ml that works in the night shift there. My first session started very well with her and our chemistry grew after the first few visits. She would even text me whether I have eatten my lunch or dinner and ask me how's my work going at the office. She will also say that she misses me quite often. I will usually go down twice per week to find her at the Spa and I spent about $704 last month visiting her twice per week. I have overspent on my budget of about $200 per month for massage before I met her.

I will always burn a hole on my wallet, everytime I go the Spa to find her. Did I kena the KC trap by her that I kept spending just to see her or she really likes me? Need some advices from you bros, much appreciated. Tay Kai Ren.
oh bro....

go read the many many threads in the forum on this bro.

JI PAi JIA LAT lep ah lep ah lep right...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After reading the inputs from so many bros, was wondering whats the difference between Kc and regular ML?'

At least how i see it, KC is where the ML will want to cast a spell on you and make you want to keep going back to look for her. She will tell you things like she miss you and try to shower you with many gfe.. frequency could be quite high as weekly or more.

As for regular ML, its a little bit like how im going back to my hairstylist every 1-2 months for haircut. Saves me the hussle of looking for another one and she knows what i want and i kinda like the service im getting. I get to decided when i want to visit the ML. Could be once a month or twice a month.

So far i have had this regular ML for over 6 months. Only thing i did special for her was to send flowers on her birthday and bought her a branded perfume.
Am i considered being KC-ed by her?

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 19-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
After reading the inputs from so many bros, was wondering whats the difference between Kc and regular ML?'

At least how i see it, KC is where the ML will want to cast a spell on you and make you want to keep going back to look for her. She will tell you things like she miss you and try to shower you with many gfe.. frequency could be quite high as weekly or more.

As for regular ML, its a little bit like how im going back to my hairstylist every 1-2 months for haircut. Saves me the hussle of looking for another one and she knows what i want and i kinda like the service im getting. I get to decided when i want to visit the ML. Could be once a month or twice a month.

So far i have had this regular ML for over 6 months. Only thing i did special for her was to send flowers on her birthday and bought her a branded perfume.
bro i think you are KCing her instead of being KCed hehe.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
So long as u are in control of your actions and are able to draw the line clearly that this is a transactional relationship.

One christmas, I brought wine to one of the joints i frequent as a token of appreciation for the ladies there

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post

Old 19-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

I knew a ML at one of the massage joint about last March. Started going out with her during her off days from May onwards. We have been to most places in Singapore like a regular couple, like USS, adventure cove, SEA aquarium, snow city, movies, etc... everytime we go out, it's always passionate lovemaking....We have also been checking into hotels after her work for bonking on a very regular basis... i don't pay a single cent to her for these outings, except for makan etc...

I just came back from visiting her in China, and she brought me to see her house to see her parents and also went out with her friends....

So far, she never ask me for anything, except for me to break up with my Girlfriend which I act blur. Do you all think this is KC trap?
Old 19-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
I knew a ML at one of the massage joint about last March. Started going out with her during her off days from May onwards. We have been to most places in Singapore like a regular couple, like USS, adventure cove, SEA aquarium, snow city, movies, etc... everytime we go out, it's always passionate lovemaking....We have also been checking into hotels after her work for bonking on a very regular basis... i don't pay a single cent to her for these outings, except for makan etc...

I just came back from visiting her in China, and she brought me to see her house to see her parents and also went out with her friends....

So far, she never ask me for anything, except for me to break up with my Girlfriend which I act blur. Do you all think this is KC trap?
bro maybe you hit a jackpot and she really love you, and you just enjoy for the time being ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1