The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
timlimtat is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Do I have HIV

Aiya, sibeh stress lah. Last week, I went down Geylang with the guys, just chillin', you know? But then, I ended up doing something stupid. I hooked up with this ah lian, and now I can't shake off this nagging worry that I might have caught HIV.

It's not like I went in blind, you know? I used a condom and all, but still, the thought keeps playing in my mind like a stuck radio channel. What if the condom broke or leaked? What if I didn't put it on properly? The more I think about it, the more scared I get.

Now, I'm stuck in this limbo, not knowing what to do next. Should I go get tested ASAP? Or should I wait a bit longer to see if any symptoms pop up? But then again, I read online that HIV can lay low for years without showing any signs. It's like playing Russian roulette with my health, and I'm sweating bullets here.

I've been Googling like mad, trying to find some answers, but everything just adds to the confusion. Some sites say get tested immediately, while others say wait for a few weeks for accurate results. And then there's the stigma, man. The fear of being judged or looked down upon if anyone finds out. It's enough to make me want to bury my head in the sand and pretend it never happened.

But I know I can't do that. Ignoring the problem won't make it go away. I need to man up and face the music, whatever it may be. I owe it to myself and to whoever I might get involved with in the future to know my status.

So, here I am, putting it out there. If anyone has been through something similar or knows what the next steps should be, please hit me up. I'm all ears, desperate for some guidance in this sea of uncertainty. Thanks, guys.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
Vicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do I have HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by timlimtat View Post
Aiya, sibeh stress lah. Last week, I went down Geylang with the guys, just chillin', you know? But then, I ended up doing something stupid. I hooked up with this ah lian, and now I can't shake off this nagging worry that I might have caught HIV.

It's not like I went in blind, you know? I used a condom and all, but still, the thought keeps playing in my mind like a stuck radio channel. What if the condom broke or leaked? What if I didn't put it on properly? The more I think about it, the more scared I get.

Now, I'm stuck in this limbo, not knowing what to do next. Should I go get tested ASAP? Or should I wait a bit longer to see if any symptoms pop up? But then again, I read online that HIV can lay low for years without showing any signs. It's like playing Russian roulette with my health, and I'm sweating bullets here.

I've been Googling like mad, trying to find some answers, but everything just adds to the confusion. Some sites say get tested immediately, while others say wait for a few weeks for accurate results. And then there's the stigma, man. The fear of being judged or looked down upon if anyone finds out. It's enough to make me want to bury my head in the sand and pretend it never happened.

But I know I can't do that. Ignoring the problem won't make it go away. I need to man up and face the music, whatever it may be. I owe it to myself and to whoever I might get involved with in the future to know my status.

So, here I am, putting it out there. If anyone has been through something similar or knows what the next steps should be, please hit me up. I'm all ears, desperate for some guidance in this sea of uncertainty. Thanks, guys.
Hiii
HIV can only be confirmed by doing a test. It can also only be seen after several years since you were thought to have started contracting HIV. But physically there are no special characteristics, especially if you have good immunity, a healthy lifestyle such as exercising regularly, then you will really look like a normal person. My advice is to just do regular checks
Old 16-04-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7573 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by timlimtat View Post
nagging worry that I might have caught HIV.

I used a condom and all, but still, the thought keeps playing in my mind like a stuck radio channel. What if the condom broke or leaked? What if I didn't put it on properly? The more I think about it, the more scared I get.
Bro, if there is even a small tear in your condom, I am pretty sure that the whole condom will be tore through and you will know it as the whole penis head will be exposed and you will suddenly feel very shiok.

So if the condom was intact, it mean all is ok.
Old Today, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 13
younggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do I have HIV

If you are very worried, just book an appt or walk in to DSC.
https://www.nsc.com.sg/dsc/Pages/Home.aspx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1