The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

Hate to say this bro. But 2.5k per mth maintenance is quite little. They can easily earn 30k if thy open their legs. Its a lose lose situation. Shes doesnt make money . u r payin tution fees everyday. . the best solutjon is let her work. If she likes u jst get ur daily dose of sex. She wont love u trust me. U think u r on 93.3fm but she talk cctv chinese u blur. U r jst payin money breakin ur own heart. Wastin ur youth. Go see 5 more girls to change ur heart
Old 18-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
For all bros. Next time u like a girl n think u want to make her ur wife or gf. Take her off mkt for 2 weeks & see whats the feelin like. If u dnt get sick screwin her for 3 times a day for 2 weeks & she does not get sick then consider takin her offline again for another 2-3 weeks. Dnt straightaway play hero & want to take care of her for life...its a lose lose situation. Most likely after a few mtha u will sian already.. Cos rhe same sex patterns the same complaints they have...so dnt play hero.sporean man must b more women smart. Dnt f once & want to rake care of the woman for life. Its a lose lose lose game
Old 19-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 19
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

U sound rich why go for a broken women with such heavy burden. She don;t love you at all. Move on and find a better one.
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Old 19-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Thks TS for ups. One more thing abt FL. Thru out their careers they will meet a few studs that will really open them up sexually. Either the cock super stiff can tunnel them til 7th heaven shiok. Once this part them is unlocked.... Its v v hard leave the trade. The money is gd. The sex is fantastic... The sugar dad pays for everything ... Hav to turn back n walk... N keep walkin
Old 22-12-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Hi all,
She said that she has no skill and money left. New year is coming and she need money for her parents. Put all the blame on me for her current situation.
she is nothing but a roadside wild chicken
she scream laogong laogong to very man who pay her
she say she love u on the phone even though another man eating her same time
u still want her?
Old 23-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Admire TS for the stamina in maintaining her for 4 long years.
Because TS has the financial means that's why she stick to you.
I think is high time to cut loss, short term pain is long term gain.
Think objectively and not emotionally to resolve this lingering problem once and for all.
Good luck and cheers!

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 24-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Think objectively and not emotionally to resolve this lingering problem once and for all.
Good luck and cheers!
Bro,

Good advice. I hv been deeply attached to several of my mistresses before. Quite painful w/ poor sleep and anxiety. Took 3-8 weeks to get over them completely.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,

Good advice. I hv been deeply attached to several of my mistresses before. Quite painful w/ poor sleep and anxiety. Took 3-8 weeks to get over them completely.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro, with several unfortunate encounter, by now your heart is no longer made of glass or flesh now. Should be made of steel after several disappointing setback.
Old 24-12-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
StoryLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Move on and find another girl bro. Afterall, i agreed that a whore is forever a whore. 娶妻娶德,红颜祸水
Old 25-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
After I caught her back in this trade. Reasons is given is she have 0 money left.

Do you all know that to earn money is China now is not so immediate to get pay. She has to pay money as training fees and then get past 3-6 months of probations before they get pay monthly.

New year is coming and her parents are money minded. I miss out that yearly she goes back I have to give her RMB 30K which 20K will goes to her parent and the other 10K she will gives to her different relatives.

Also her parents are aging and have some symptoms of illness coming which she wants to buy insurance for them for 20K per years. China medical is not like SG. Cure first then pay, no money the welfare dept will help you write off the bills. In China is no money no cure.

With all these pressure she have no choice but to be back in this trade for quick money. She feel remorseful that she is doing that and immediately went back to shen zhen with 1 day of working.

Things in my mind now.
1) She can always not admit that she is not in FL trade in hong kong and just living at the area for holidays and hope I do not fly there and catch her red handed. She say do not wish to lie to me.

2) What choice to have now to survive? Finding work in China is terrible condition as per stated above. She fall in MLM trap which lead her to RMB 40K debts for credit card which needs to be clear by this month. I know she is always stupid to fall for traps....

3) With her looks, she can always get another BF easily which she shows me her wechat after she tell her surrounding friends that she is separated from me since I have not contacted her for 42 days. Alot of her rich male friends are going after her which she can easily accept them and survive? She cannot accept them as she still cannot forget our relationship.

4) I do not mind the past which I tell her I will forgive and move on but I mind the present. Now this thing have happen and even I accepted her. images are hovering in my mind now that how she is serving other man. Even I would to have sex again with her. I will be confuse am I a customer or bf...

In conclusion, I have already bail her out for 4 years. Giving her good life and easy money till she have no skill survive. The 42 days is just a test for her if she will come back and admit she is in the wrong to quarrel with me and also to see what she will do if she have no money. She was hopping for me come back to her by not accepting other guys and work secretly at the same time waiting for my returns. This will be a secret for herself and if I would not known if I have not put a tracker on her. To be frank, I am also visiting 99% ML for pcc or bbbj till the relationship went sour I start going for FL to see if I can forget her. I am also serving the karma for doing this? In return she is back to this trade secretly?

Thank you all bros for your advise and effort in talking me thru. These are my current thoughts..
Bro, analyse the first part of this post...
You're JUSTIFYING her behaviour.
Kenna KC already...
Walk away bro..
I divorced my wife as she cheated on me despite piling on the pounds to 75kg....
Not worth it.... reconcile for what... black hearted and body koyak already...

Add 5 years to this girl... in this Line age damn fast...
Old 26-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Good luck and cheers!
I am also thinking about this too. Not to invest on her any requirements except daily spending's and monitor the progress. If she leave me then it will be for money and if she does not this means she is not up for money. It takes 2 hands to claps. If she decided to leave me it will be easier as she will not pester me to reconcile which will makes things easier or me to give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryLover View Post
Move on and find another girl bro. Afterall, i agreed that a whore is forever a whore. 娶妻娶德,红颜祸水
Bro, I totally agreed with you. If she did it just for her family and not for luxury some how I really pity her. I known her for 4 years and she do not spend on luxury food, items and lifestyle. When she have money she will give it to her parents or buy stuff for her family. She most spending is on tao bao for 20 - max 200 rmb clothes. She do not go shopping boutique to buy few thousand rmb clothes. Even when I offer to pay for her she will said save the money and give me when I need for my family. Also when we go out and have food, she prefer to cook at home which is 2 veg and 1 porridge which to be frank I don't even eat so simple food when I am in SG which makes me feel terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Bro, analyse the first part of this post...
You're JUSTIFYING her behaviour.
Kenna KC already...
Walk away bro..
I divorced my wife as she cheated on me despite piling on the pounds to 75kg....
Not worth it.... reconcile for what... black hearted and body koyak already...

Add 5 years to this girl... in this Line age damn fast...
I agreed I am being KC for the facts of 4 years of relationship. Not for the sex already to be frank even how good she is. She is still maintaining well will 47 KG and 1.6m height. No urge to do it even I see her and more relations and responsibility involve then sex. Your wife must have give birth for your sake already if not she will not gain so much weight I guess. Her heart is not black after all she can still feel guilty and even how I scold her she will kept apologizing. Normal days she will quarrel with me if I scold her like his. I believe everything will take 2 hands to clap.

I will like to thank you for all bros contributing. I am still in the state of confusion. Leaving her is very difficult unless she is also willing to give up. I am those very soft hearted type...I tried to leave her and many ways I have tried. Maybe I need a bowl of 孟婆汤。。。

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 26-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kai347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree TS really kena KC, after his FL find out he is rich nice guy. Sure they will throw out all sorts of bait to reel him in.

You cannot change a lady for who she is. If she really loves you, she will change for you / take initiative.

No matter what: Find ways to move on, Do things that make yourself happy even without her. (same applies to ppl who break up)
So many better & beautiful women in this world for you to spend your time and money on.

Hope TS has already started to see the bigger picture.
Glad to see many kind bros here have offered good advice too.
Old 26-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

To all PRCs FL if u hv money to support her she can even call u 老公
N they can hv many 老公 at 1x
Just to them 老公。。老公 。。只是临时工
N she will always said u r the only 1
Hope u see their true colour bro
They never get enough

Know u in the past bro .... u r always too soft again the PRCs
Yr money oso hard earn dum throw away in this way
What hv u gain after all .... just pain n emptiness
Wishes u know what I mean

Best wishes to u n renew for the new 2019 to come
Old 27-12-2018, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HaileyBaldwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well many ppl have already voiced their thoughts about FL issue. so no point saying it again.

Looking at the situation, her intention is highly unlikely to be with u because of luxury. At least she admitted she is back in FL trade, went back within 1 day of working. She could probably accept her rich male friends instead of going back to FL trade especially after more than 1 month of quarrel. Cant possibly expect to wait for no response, she needs the money too, and its probably the only trade she can go back. Well as she ages, lesser business,

Its probably gonna be a question whether u are gonna carry on to marry her or just cut loss by ending it immediately. It will probably be a tough route if u are gonna marry her, and things goes bad which lead to divorce, back to square one.

If marriage is being considered, will u be able to face the future problems that will arise. Looking at the state of monetary issue, definitely more will arises. You will have to take care of her family and relatives.

U did mentioned u put a tracker on her. I think this pretty shows u dont trust her fully. Are u gonna marry her and constantly live in suspicion. Her falling into traps, are u willing to bait her everytime. I gonna presume shes just too simple minded and is bad in making decisions. and probably needs someone to constantly look out for her.

Can u be sure that u will not mention about the FL issue again. Its probably likely to happen when both of u quarrels. during the quarrel, all the ugly issue will just come out from the mouth without using the head. It is definitely a sensitive issue for her, if nt handled probably the quarrel might just lead to a divorce.

well quite sure u are smart enough to have considered most of the views here in your mind. U probably just long more affirmation to voice your thoughts.

Its nt gonna be an easy decision. People might said to be foolish to invest so much money in the relationship. But if the process u are happy, who cares.

In life, not every two person in love is always together. Two people deeply in love are sometimes cut off due to circumstance. Despite being soul mates they are forced to be apart and that is the irony of this kind of love. The worst part of this type of love is the inability to get over the feeling despite knowing there is no possibility of ever being together. Thats actually how u are feeling now.
Old 28-12-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like every brother have said about how, what,when, then. I believe sgpiggybank u had enough.

Just spare yourself 10-15mins using a pen,paper and calculator.

Calculate the total amount you gave to her ( studies la, allowance, pocket money, courses fee, money to parent/relatives la, lump for her to bring home China la, blah blah blah) no need to count those gifts/holiday/dining la/ bag la.

Calculate total how much.

1) if you lost count, then you really lost in yourself
2) if can count, then u think again, take for example 100k sgd 1 year.
How many 100k per year can you provide ? if u got 1million now, ok, maybe can last this r/s for another 10years then she also say bye bye Xie xie to you like now, or blame u like now.

Bro, I understand how you feel, all bro here also understand how u feel. If now we change side la, I am sgpiggyban, you are Me, u will also know to tell me what to do.
When in love. we are lost, like a lost sheep. it is very hard to walk out of this big empty green field.

I am also stuck in another r/s which also making me like a zombie. I also know what to do but same like u, I cannot do it right.

Walk the right path, think ahead,

Sorry for my lousy England, my brain also zombie today.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1