The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2019, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
JiBye... why you no up (POINTS) me de?

OK, I will ask her to "up" you with 50 (5 fingers and 0 mouth)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 28-03-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
JiBye... why you no up (POINTS) me de?
When is the last time you post FR here????
Old 28-03-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
7-8years ago.....
Old 28-03-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my fr... many many years ago...

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p...postcount=1081
Old 29-03-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
7-8years ago.....
Now Pipi Dyelook has an excellent Puchong Harlem, where got time to come to ACE or SOS liao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 29-03-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Now Pipi Dyelook has an excellent Puchong Harlem, where got time to come to ACE or SOS liao
like that say me good meh, pi pompom...
Old 30-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
ACE not enough Thai flavour for Dyelook.
Old 30-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
ACE not enough Thai flavour for Dyelook.
ahhhhhh... you know me de best...
Old 01-04-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
Penangkia8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good day folks....been patronaging ACE for many years but just realize there is a forum dedicated to our beloved temple of sex. Great to see the post steadily growing over the years. Anyhow, I was there last weekend and here is my short review of my 2 lovely nights in ACE....I will share my past experience with many of the existing WL in ACE later on.
Friday night with Vi...a hot looking lady in mid 20s. Her looks was stunning and her service was even more satisying. There were many girls but since I tried most of them, decided to wait for a new face.

Body : 7/10 (nothing beats Kimchi)
Face : 7/10
BJ: 8/10
Moans while Bong : 8/10 (show her stim face)
FK : yes...just a little
FJ : 8/10 very accommodating
Position : Cowgirl, missionary
Room : clean with attached bathroom
$ : RM80 (she quoted 100)
Old 01-04-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

I have been patronaging ACE for years without knowing this threat. Now I found it, will share my experience of sex temple shortly...
Old 01-04-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penangkia8 View Post
Good day folks....been patronaging ACE for many years but just realize there is a forum dedicated to our beloved temple of sex. Great to see the post steadily growing over the years. Anyhow, I was there last weekend and here is my short review of my 2 lovely nights in ACE....I will share my past experience with many of the existing WL in ACE later on.
Friday night with Vi...a hot looking lady in mid 20s. Her looks was stunning and her service was even more satisying. There were many girls but since I tried most of them, decided to wait for a new face.

Body : 7/10 (nothing beats Kimchi)
Face : 7/10
BJ: 8/10
Moans while Bong : 8/10 (show her stim face)
FK : yes...just a little
FJ : 8/10 very accommodating
Position : Cowgirl, missionary
Room : clean with attached bathroom
$ : RM80 (she quoted 100)
Welcome to this thread. It used to be more active but over the years it had declined a lot except a few brothers here, used this thread to poke fun at each other.

As per Pom's Standard Practices, any one who had posted (even how short it could be, no insinuation intended) and FR, Pom will upz him with 15 rak rak points, as a token of appreciation and encouragement to post more, as other bros with high power will also up you in no time (they are always "thrust-worthy")

Cheers, cheoing more in ACE and post more FR's please
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 01-04-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Welcome to this thread. It used to be more active but over the years it had declined a lot except a few brothers here, used this thread to poke fun at each other.

As per Pom's Standard Practices, any one who had posted (even how short it could be, no insinuation intended) and FR, Pom will upz him with 15 rak rak points, as a token of appreciation and encouragement to post more, as other bros with high power will also up you in no time (they are always "thrust-worthy")

Cheers, cheoing more in ACE and post more FR's please
Thank you Pom sifu....you seems to be the main contributor for this forum. Will share my sexperience in ACE.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

All Boss!!!.

Can someone advise where is ACE in Parsar Road..

Please..
Old 02-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
All Boss!!!.

Can someone advise where is ACE in Parsar Road..

Please..
U so many years of silent reading but din read what POM signature ?
Old 02-04-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
batangberbulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a suggestion. Sometimes if photos available even nicer so we can quickly know who it is. Meeting for minum might not be always ideal huhu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1