The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Greenpan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Lan Tian (LT 蓝天), Hse 2047, for the first time.

LT, standing at about 1.6m, weighing 56 kg (dense bone and taut arm, leg muscle), long hair, B boobs, a bit of thummy fat, oval shape face with a sharp chin, small cute nose, attractive eyes and lips, is an attractive lass to me. Her body is not plump nor slim and looked fleshy in a nice way as the flesh was well distributed in a nice curvy way.

We frenched with great GFE in presex hugging in standing. She said she felt like seeing me before and having a familiar feeling kept asking when we met before. I said i had never met her before, lol.

After a good hugging, caressing and frenching, my lust for sex was aroused and put on my .01 mm condom and fucked her in standing doggie . Had asked her to apply jel before i entered but she said no need as she get wet easily. So be it, lol. She had a tight pussy and i enjoyed greatly doggied her and looked at her in mirror. She twisted and circled her butt in a horny way and made the doggie session hot and erotic.

After doggied her for 5 mins at least, asked her to lie on bed for missionary. Now she auto pilot took out the jel to apply, saying my rod was thick and smiled in a shy , slutty way, lol.

Frenching, hugging with caressing for 5 mins, net thrusting for 37 mins. Ejected in Missionary.

She was very accomodating to all my sex positions. The cowride and reverse ride were very solid as i felt the tightness of her cunt. The tight gripping and good solid friction made me high and i had to distract myself so that i wont eject too early, haha. I also worried that she would 'jek thio' my dick as she was aggressive in motions and luckily, this never happened.

Halfway riding, she then exclaimed that she realised why i looked familiar to her. It was because of my warm smiling facial expression with my eyes showing traces of friendliness and understanding gave her the feeling of a long lost friend , as if she had met me before. I believed in what she said, because Xin Xin had also reiterated that a few times before. In the past, there were also a few WLs saying something alike ......

Her moanings right from the beginning sounded much more natural thsn SS (1669). She panted heavily due to my normal pace thrusting. She told me throughout the whole session, she was in solid orgasm one time and it lasted about 6 to 10 secs. This happened when i thrust her in missionary with my body lying on her body and with her legs closed up tightly and my legs wide opened. This was the position requested by her. Ummm, will try this position with others and study its effectiveness.

Lol, when she was in orgasm, i didnt notice it as i was also in beast mode. While i continued to pile her in missionary but now with her legs wide opened, she panted as if had just finished the marathon run , with some sweating. To my surprise, she did the same thing as what SS (1669) had done to me, pulled me hard in and locked my rod in her cunt. Could sense that she was high and from her tensed body muscles and the way she panted.With the experoence i encontered with SS, i continued to grind her due to space constraint for my rod, lol. She was very high and kept pulling hard and kept panting .....i could not tahan anymore and after a few mins of grinding, i surrendered my bullets with moanings. Knn, i failed my mission sadly because she did ask me to last longer in this state .......

A very nice cuddling with frenching for 5 mins. She said her legs were weak due to the solid thrusting and may even trembling later when walking down the staircase. Hey hey, so i spent 2 mins massaging her legs.

Overall, a very sextified bonk.with an attractive non slim lass. She has great GFE, being horny and seductive and satisfied my lusty needs. One of the best bonks with a non slim lass.

Will RTF for the Great sex
wow,sounds great , thanks for sharing
Old 15-03-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
2033 Mei Die
Went for a walk in the the park with Beautiful Butterfly this week on a beautiful day:

20ish yr old chio clubber babe from Hunan, fair and good complexion with long hair in petite 1.5ish m 43kg body frame, with natural, perky ample B boobs, prefer her looks to Mei Die. After seeing earlier not-so-good FRs abt her, was pleasantly surprised she was friendly to me, maybe a result of impending competition from newbies. SOP services, no catbath, no AR, but cbj very sensually executed with good suction and occasional near deep throat, though sometimes can feel abit of her teeth. Started FJ in cowgal and omg her pussy indeed very warm and tight, easily filling her up. Again surprisingly she lasted quite awhile in cowgal, while I was admiring her bouncing snowy peaks. Soon switched to my favorite lotus posture and started revving up the tempo cautiously in case she black face, sensing she was enjoying it due to pussy getting moist, I aimed for her lovely breasts- she allowed licking, gingerly licked her neck- she allowed again, carefully lifted her butt higher for deeper thrust - again allowed. Switched her to missionary and plugged my hard rod, grinding her slowly, while sneaking some lip pecking, which she again allowed, she cummed again, dived down to paint her pussy which was indeed very wet. As I had previously cummed 5x this week, was quite exhausted and asked her to take over cowgal. Surprisingly (AGAIN) she perserved and managed to ride me off to an exhilarating ecstasy.

Verdict: Sheer bliss bonking this beautiful babe, though not a nympho, she was accommodating to all my requests and she ticked all boxes (pretty, slim, natural ample B boobs). Must be my lucky day. Have obtained her wechat and will rtf her soon.

Thanks for sharing, will try this girl
Old 15-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bonked Shan Shan, Hse 1669, for the 1st time, today.

Shan Shan is a pretty lass to me. Standing at 1.65m, weighing 49 kg, long hair, A size boobs, a little cute baby fat at abdominal.

She reminded me of the pretty HK actress张曼玉.She has a not so obvious double eyelid with medium sharp nose with a little coarse voice.

I advised her to wear nurse or white colour student short skirt and gauranteed that she would make her customers' rod marit kita just by the look of her, esp when she exhibited her pure look, luring people wanting to fuck and own her and ravage her ......etc.

3 mins of hugging, stroking, frenching with tongue fight, 5 mins of CBJ, 28 mins of net thrusting. I wanted to last longer but failed due to her solid gfe and sluttiness and erotic moves.

She resembled one decent girl whom i liked in 2008. When bonking her, i imagined bonking this decent girl and ......so so so shiok, so nice ........i dare not to go fast so that i could last longer.

She was very accomodating to my sex positions, in standing and on bed. In Missionary, i licked , sucked and gently bit her two nipples. She enjoyed it very much. She led my hands to caress her breast during bonking. I am never a boob lover but recently kept licking nipples due to Bird Bro's influence. Also , today sucked her left toes because of Bro Dignified's gross liking and influence......LOL, knn, seemed like i am easily influenced by Bros in forum.

When i tried the Bro Apache's masterpiece sex style posted yesterday, sigh ......she said she was not able to move and glide.......i was stoned on the spot ......didnt know how to react ......i think i also need to do research on the Sutra thing.

Initially during the 1st 15 mins of fucking, her moans were so fake. Knn, buay kia nang tu lan, faked until so fake, lizards also knew that these were fake.
However, as i continue to thrust her relentlessly, she sounded like short breath fragile moan, panted heavily (like Fei Er) and i felt that she was high. Felt her hands and body getting very warm. Then she pulled my buttock in very hard and locked my rod inside her cunt, made me not able to thrust. I had no choice but to glide her cunt. She was so high that she murmured something and locked my buttuck hard and panted super heavily ....... Finally, with very erotic frenching and gliding, i released my cum in Missionary ......i also panted heavily.......

She said that not many customers would pound her so long and also maintained the hardness. 天地良心This was truly her comment and i didnt add salt or sugar, lol.

After the deed, i commented that she always 扮猪吃老虎......she laughed in shyness with some acknowledgement and slapped my buttock, lol. She said in tamar, she was always not the main actress as not pretty enough. But i said she was damned shrewd, acted a bit cold so that customer would choose and focus on another WL such that she only needed to push buttock behind or caress balls and easy earned the money. She kept laughing like a small kid and said i was naughty ........she looked so seductive and attractive at this moment ......if she wore nurse short skirt, i probably will extend another hour. It was quite fun to be with her.

A Solid and Happy and Lusty Bonk. Oosh !
thanks for sha,will put in my try list
Old 15-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bonked YeZi , Hse 1654a, for the 1st time.

YeZi, long alluring natural curving hair, standing at 1.58m, weighs at about 50 kg, close to B- size boobs for her body frame, a nice body being neither slim nor plump, sharp nose, straight side face outline with sharp chin, attractive eyes with seductive small lips, is an attractive lass and satisfied my Look Department. Her look, during the fuck session, did spur me to fuck her hard and french her ..... shiok ! She has been here for about 6 months. She has dense bone and taut firm hand and leg muscles and had been gymming in the past.

Hugging in standing with good frenching and erotic caressing for 5 mins, CBJ for 5 mins, Net thrusting 35 mins.

She was accomodating to all positions. Great frenching, seductive medium loud moanings as if in some pain and being ravaged. She had thin film of sweat on her back and buttock and this further ignite my beast mode, imagining fucking her in gym when she worked out halfway .....

She allowed sucking, licking and gentle bitting of nipples in Missionary position. In one Missionary position with her on top closing her legs and i at the bottom with my legs wide opened, i told her to bonk me as if i was the whore fucked by her. I pretended to moan like her , pulled her buttock in and urged her not to thrust too furiously as it was painful ......knn, she laughed till we had to stop the fucking session ....., its was fun, lol.

She could absorb my long poundings. Overall, a very enjoyable bonk and it greatly satisfied my lust for sex. She panted heavily throughout my poundings and at he end of the seesion, she told me her cunt was dripping wet. I like .....heyheyhey.

Thks to Bro Rockdick for recommending
great, will try this girl next week
Old 15-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post
007 Yifei isn't the type you will notice right away among the gals at 1820
Her looks will grow on you instead. Looked at her close up once entered the rm, and she looks really young with that innocent smile.

anyone have the house number for 1820?
better to book beforehand. Otherwise can wait quite a while especially with these new girls
Thanks for sharping
Old 15-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
LOL. Wah...chao coward found a bargain! RTF got $10 NTUC voucher and a packet of bee hoon somemore. Happy like fuck sia no need to buy present. This is the most important. Save money. Heng ah! HAHAHAHA. Pathetic. Better tell your Ah Pek buddy Turgid who is getting ignored by GL WLs and your pedo buddy about the lelong.

Come out play women on a shoestring budget. Like NS kia. So happy no need to buy present and tip. LOL

Sooner or later the thread disintegrates into weak Ah Peks moaning about prices again. Here expensive, there expensive, last time msia WL so good and cheap...rinse, repeat. What a yawn listening to a bunch of poor fuck Ah Peks talk about how a cup of coffee only cost 60 cents in the good old days again and again!
thanks for sharing
Old 15-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I have a feeling she will be my replacement for my ex girlfriend, Duo Duo of 1649. I hope my sweetie in 1669 Shan Shan does not mind......life is complicated
Will try her
Old 15-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
To be honest I am thinking Tarma Tarma Tarma, but need to shape up to take care of two beauties together. Fei Fei allows uninhibited frenching and her boobies are bigger (towards B) but closes the session 10-15 minutes earlier (even if we have time left post coitus). I am sort of ok with the curtailed time as my princess needs to be out there to attract customers.

This was my maiden experience with Qi Qi. Her slow deliberate way was very romantic. I can make her pussy friggin wet and this makes me happy. Need some more RTF before I can answer your question.
Like , I have tried QiQi several times
Old 15-03-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bonked Shan Shan, Hse 1669, for the 1st time, today.

Shan Shan is a pretty lass to me. Standing at 1.65m, weighing 49 kg, long hair, A size boobs, a little cute baby fat at abdominal.

She reminded me of the pretty HK actress张曼玉.She has a not so obvious double eyelid with medium sharp nose with a little coarse voice.

I advised her to wear nurse or white colour student short skirt and gauranteed that she would make her customers' rod marit kita just by the look of her, esp when she exhibited her pure look, luring people wanting to fuck and own her and ravage her ......etc.

3 mins of hugging, stroking, frenching with tongue fight, 5 mins of CBJ, 28 mins of net thrusting. I wanted to last longer but failed due to her solid gfe and sluttiness and erotic moves.

She resembled one decent girl whom i liked in 2008. When bonking her, i imagined bonking this decent girl and ......so so so shiok, so nice ........i dare not to go fast so that i could last longer.

She was very accomodating to my sex positions, in standing and on bed. In Missionary, i licked , sucked and gently bit her two nipples. She enjoyed it very much. She led my hands to caress her breast during bonking. I am never a boob lover but recently kept licking nipples due to Bird Bro's influence. Also , today sucked her left toes because of Bro Dignified's gross liking and influence......LOL, knn, seemed like i am easily influenced by Bros in forum.

When i tried the Bro Apache's masterpiece sex style posted yesterday, sigh ......she said she was not able to move and glide.......i was stoned on the spot ......didnt know how to react ......i think i also need to do research on the Sutra thing.

Initially during the 1st 15 mins of fucking, her moans were so fake. Knn, buay kia nang tu lan, faked until so fake, lizards also knew that these were fake.
However, as i continue to thrust her relentlessly, she sounded like short breath fragile moan, panted heavily (like Fei Er) and i felt that she was high. Felt her hands and body getting very warm. Then she pulled my buttock in very hard and locked my rod inside her cunt, made me not able to thrust. I had no choice but to glide her cunt. She was so high that she murmured something and locked my buttuck hard and panted super heavily ....... Finally, with very erotic frenching and gliding, i released my cum in Missionary ......i also panted heavily.......

She said that not many customers would pound her so long and also maintained the hardness. 天地良心This was truly her comment and i didnt add salt or sugar, lol.

After the deed, i commented that she always 扮猪吃老虎......she laughed in shyness with some acknowledgement and slapped my buttock, lol. She said in tamar, she was always not the main actress as not pretty enough. But i said she was damned shrewd, acted a bit cold so that customer would choose and focus on another WL such that she only needed to push buttock behind or caress balls and easy earned the money. She kept laughing like a small kid and said i was naughty ........she looked so seductive and attractive at this moment ......if she wore nurse short skirt, i probably will extend another hour. It was quite fun to be with her.

A Solid and Happy and Lusty Bonk. Oosh !
she is great, I have good time with her
Old 15-03-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bonked YeZi , Hse 1654a, for the 1st time.

YeZi, long alluring natural curving hair, standing at 1.58m, weighs at about 50 kg, close to B- size boobs for her body frame, a nice body being neither slim nor plump, sharp nose, straight side face outline with sharp chin, attractive eyes with seductive small lips, is an attractive lass and satisfied my Look Department. Her look, during the fuck session, did spur me to fuck her hard and french her ..... shiok ! She has been here for about 6 months. She has dense bone and taut firm hand and leg muscles and had been gymming in the past.

Hugging in standing with good frenching and erotic caressing for 5 mins, CBJ for 5 mins, Net thrusting 35 mins.

She was accomodating to all positions. Great frenching, seductive medium loud moanings as if in some pain and being ravaged. She had thin film of sweat on her back and buttock and this further ignite my beast mode, imagining fucking her in gym when she worked out halfway .....

She allowed sucking, licking and gentle bitting of nipples in Missionary position. In one Missionary position with her on top closing her legs and i at the bottom with my legs wide opened, i told her to bonk me as if i was the whore fucked by her. I pretended to moan like her , pulled her buttock in and urged her not to thrust too furiously as it was painful ......knn, she laughed till we had to stop the fucking session ....., its was fun, lol.

She could absorb my long poundings. Overall, a very enjoyable bonk and it greatly satisfied my lust for sex. She panted heavily throughout my poundings and at he end of the seesion, she told me her cunt was dripping wet. I like .....heyheyhey.

Thks to Bro Rockdick for recommending
nice girl,will try her
Old 15-03-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

All the gals in 1820 have number tags in addition to their given names.
The newbies in this batch are:

1. Yifei
2. Yingzi
3. Xiao Yan Zi (asst okt said this is twin of Yingzi but I’ve yet to see her)
4. Lambo (as in Lamborghini)

A 5th gal came and left after a few days.

Peter shared that he has scheduled for another 10 newbies for his house coming April/ May.

😊
Will try Lambo, thanks
Old 15-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
Had been abt half a year not patronizing the scene but decided to drop by hoping for a gem encounter.1820 okt was welcoming especially knowing I was a long time customer in the past years.

Picked Lanbao from the few selections there, her long dark hair with slutty look kind of attracts me. bonus was she only started work yesterday, fresh stock in the house

Friendly gal and look really pretty when she smile (Lanbao)
Looks 8/10, those u will turn ur head and have a 2nd look
1.7m and slim model body, not for boobs lovers tho B+
Good BBBJ with occasional moaning and eyes contact
Accommodating with various position
High gfe and soft spoken gal
Can tell she likes to be dominated type

Will return for the other few new stock there
蓝宝?or Lambo?
Old 15-03-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unruly View Post
So, first post here so be kind.
I see a lot of praise to Happy, 1820, but I have some reservations. The girl is pretty and “tightbody”, but:
- service is thorough but a bit mechanic. Feels like she is following a script
- had a good session in the shower with soapy massage. That was probably the highlight
- catbath was ok, lengthy but, as said, a bit mechanic. Nothing to complain about though.
- bbbj was so so. In general I get turned off by girls that need to clean your Jiji every 5 licks because they don’t like the sloppiness. That’s the whole point!
- FJ: unfortunately, really poor. She was concerned about dimensions (and this is something I read in other posts only after my session with her) and was really really stiff. Would not allow me to get close to her face. Would just look at the ceiling and hope for the best...now, I might not be the master of sex, but Gosh, that made me feel like I was with someone praying to be rescued...so in the end I just pulled out and asked her if she wanted to stop and ask the okt for a change, maybe with someone a bit more used to size...she called the OKT and, of course, he said he can’t exchange. Fair enough, but not amazing service. OKT was nice enough in explaining though, everything was very civilised. He said she could finish the job with a HJ or BJ. Closed the door, I opted for the second, but, as you can imagine, not what I was looking for. Showered and left unsatisfied.
All in all, what can I say? Maybe she is great with other people where she does not have to deal with size issues. My experience was mediocre at best - never in GL I had someone that just would not want to finish the job. It’s a pity because the girl is actually pretty and pleasant in manners. Can understand why some guys like her.

One more pointer for the Ang Mos (like me) our there: seems like Bai He W06 does not work with westerners. Also, big pity because she has great reviews.

Btw, also have good reviews to share but it will be for another time!
Her name or number?
Old 15-03-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Went over to 2033 today evening, look for mei le waiting time is 4 hours as I got limited time (roughly 2 hour of free time as oc at home )skip her, quickly walk over to 1820 look for happy she not working, there 3 girls waiting at sofa have a glance skip, despite 1 that look quite attractive.

Decide to go over 1612 look for qiqi, again not working due to period sianx, but decided to wait in 1612 for dada waiting time roughly half an hour . While waiting there is no girl available, mi xue was first to come out, and sit opposite me. After half an hour dada return from outcall after a quick look I change my mind and go for mi xue instead as I don’t much time left.

I prefer taller slimmer girls mi xue atm fit into my type. She not the prettiest I seen, not having the best boobs , but she got the height(1.68 without high heels) , slim hourglass body. Arms can be slender abit more and her legs are in good shape. Not so fair not clean shaven like other fr . Got hourglass when doggie. Don’t like the round bed prefer queen size normal type .

Skipping the rating and cock bull story, I think first impression and look of mi xue 1612 pass , her services got boob massage , full ar and bbbj service , can try different positions . No rush service full 60min.

If got any type with height and hourglass can pm me to try as she be leaving end of month anyway , bah bah type pls don’t pm me thanks .
Thanks for sharing
Old 15-03-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
A Beautiful Experience
Gal: Qi Qi

I landed up at 1612 to try my luck and found Qi Qi having her supper along with Fei Fei. Booked Qi Qi and proceeded to the room after a bit of a wait.

Qi Qi is slim and tall (165+cm). She is pretty and looked luscious in her heels. I put my arms around her and we gently frenched. It was not deep all out frenching. The tip of her tongue traced the outline of my lip. Our tongues played gently together. This put me in the mood. As I pulled up her dress up to admire her pert buttocks I realised her panty was very similar to Fei Fei’s.

Off it came revealing a cute pink pussy. As Qi Qi took off my shirt I threw it on the bed and proceeded to eat out her pussy at the edge of the bed. Sweet Qi Qi’s pussy was very sweet. I licked her slowly, I licked her fast, I dove right in and I just flicked the tip of her clitty. Her sweet moans told me she was enjoying it. When I just brushed her clitty I could feel her spasms. I continued to eat her out for a good 15 minutes.

We then proceeded to shower. She was gentle and thorough. I squatted down and put her one foot on my thigh and proceeded to wash it. I stroked her, from her calves to her thighs all the way to her pussy. I felt her gentle and soft buttocks and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

On the bed gave me a soft, slow and dignified cat bath. It was a delight to watch her lithe body and her gentle boobies. She slowly and deliberately built up the tempo until I could take no more and requested her to suck my didi. I loved the slow and gentle way in which she devoured my cock. My hand caressed her head as her hair brushed my thigh. We soon turned to 69 position so that I could savour more of her pussy. Qi Qi was enjoying her self so I asked her to sit on my face and rub her pussy into my mouth. After this position I asked Qi Qi to take up doggy position so I could enjoy the view of round hips and her slim waist. I then once again proceeded to eat her out. All this pussy licking was making both of us very horny.

It was time for my cock to enjoy her vagina. As Qi Qi lay on her back I held her legs wide apart and penetrated her. I was so happy and relaxed by now that I proceeded with long strokes and without a care in the world. Intermittently I thrust more vigorously and this lasted for 15 minutes (for a guy in not great physical shape this was a lot and had something to do with the gentle way in which we enjoyed sex). We then finished off in doggie with her holding my arm as I erupted inside her.

It was a beautiful experience.
i like Qiqi vertymuch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1