The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold
Any bros who lost money in gambling and felt sad that you cant find ML or FL?

because of your gambling losses?
Old 07-04-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any bros who lost money in gambling and felt sad that you cant find ML or FL?

Fuking dumb to choose gambling over sex anytime.
I will always choose sex.
Old 08-04-2019, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
LaserDisc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any bros who lost money in gambling and felt sad that you cant find ML or FL?

How much you lost if you don't mind me asking?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1