The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Which Girl's School Uniform Nicest?
CHIJ 124 25.46%
KATONG CONVENT 64 13.14%
RGS 54 11.09%
CRESECENT GIRLS 18 3.70%
SCGS 91 18.69%
MGS 26 5.34%
ST MARGARETES 18 3.70%
NAYANG 44 9.03%
OTHERS 48 9.86%
Voters: 487. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girl's school uniforms

I got see some like Sailormoon (sic) ones...you know those boxed at the neck?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 12-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
samLOW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=JWNY][SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"]I got see some like Sailormoon (sic) ones...you know those boxed at the neck?

Sorry! Are you referring to kindergarten types?

Unless it's International Schools. Can't think of any local school with 'sailormoon' type uniforms.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samLOW
Unless it's International Schools. Can't think of any local school with 'sailormoon' type uniforms.
Hmm...i think i saw lah bro...the school is in the west near the Henderson/Redhill area...but that's few years back lah, not sure if they still use it...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 12-11-2006, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

i only like those Japanese kinda of uniform.but then again it may be the one donning them who makes the difference.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY
Can't think of any local school with 'sailormoon' type uniforms.
think is Woodland Sec.. i can't remember it too.. but it's blue in color!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-11-2006, 01:16 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Hmm...i think i saw lah bro...the school is in the west near the Henderson/Redhill area...but that's few years back lah, not sure if they still use it...

JWNY
Delta sec?? Woodland is nowhere near Redhill wor...
Old 25-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 21
lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMJ View Post
RVHS their uniforms the best in my opinion. Especially now when they have the new JC uniforms. But of course the nurse uniform still there la.
bro gt pic of jc unif?
Old 24-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lqd83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NYGH and SCGS can see their breast from their arm holes - especially when they sit wit their hands on the table
Old 08-02-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
schuniformfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lqd83 View Post
NYGH and SCGS can see their breast from their arm holes - especially when they sit wit their hands on the table
I will definitely go for SCGS. NYGH actually not bad, only complain is their skirt material too thick.

Reviving this very very old thread, was wondering if people preference now do change? CHIJ uniform still the most popular?
Old 01-05-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lewd1917 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schuniformfan View Post
I will definitely go for SCGS. NYGH actually not bad, only complain is their skirt material too thick.

Reviving this very very old thread, was wondering if people preference now do change? CHIJ uniform still the most popular?
CHIJ uniform is most popular today and has in fact become one of the most iconic SG uniform. You can see CHIJ uniform everywhere like MRT posters and some famous Sg YouTube channel.

I wonder why RVHS uniform is not so popular. It’s a double turn on when looking at their school or nurse uniform
Old 04-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewd1917 View Post
CHIJ uniform is most popular today and has in fact become one of the most iconic SG uniform. You can see CHIJ uniform everywhere like MRT posters and some famous Sg YouTube channel.

I wonder why RVHS uniform is not so popular. It’s a double turn on when looking at their school or nurse uniform
RVHS uniform for Year 1 to 3 looks fucking outdated, in the same class as NHHS uniform. Year 4 to 6 JC version of the uniform? Just... meh. Nothing striking, nothing memorable.

Not to mention RVHS isn't a top ten school in SG anymore. Their heyday is long gone, now they're just a middling middle-class IP school in Jurong West.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 10-05-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lewd1917 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
RVHS uniform for Year 1 to 3 looks fucking outdated, in the same class as NHHS uniform. Year 4 to 6 JC version of the uniform? Just... meh. Nothing striking, nothing memorable.

Not to mention RVHS isn't a top ten school in SG anymore. Their heyday is long gone, now they're just a middling middle-class IP school in Jurong West.
U are right but NHHS uniform looks ok though, a classical 2 piece white school uniform
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1