The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

1, I would like to seek your understanding from all you mature readers here,
that you are welcome to email me if you want to have a better
understanding of me and my goodwill free erortic bj..

2. With that in view, please do not ask, seek or pvt other bros for my
contact no.

3. I don't want that bros to be inconvenienced or pestered unnecessarily
because of me.

4. Also, I may not reply to you on phone or sms, if u got my no from other
sources, other than from me.

5. I wish to keep our rendevous affair as discreet and private as possible for
mutal comfort and privacy.

6. I trust you bros out there can subscribe to the practice of "I DUN KISS
AND TELL."

7. Thanks for your help and cooperation.
Old 15-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. I recently received lots of stranger sms.

2. A check with them revealed some1 been circulating my hp no.

3. I urge such practice be stopped as its not very healthy and pose some
level of confusion.

4. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 16-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Hi i mailed you,But till today now reply.
Still waiting ...
Old 24-02-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

Good morning everyone,

1. I do apologise, once again, if I have been slow in replying to your email.

2. Because of the downturn, I have to work harder and longer hours during these 2 weeks for the many changes implemented in my work.

3. Rest assured, I have now replied to all the emails that you have kindly sent me.

4. Thanks for your kind understanding.
Old 24-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

Just a gentle reminder, I only suck with condoms for every mutual benefits n my own safety.

From the posting in this forum, I do have the impression a lot of guys engage in sexual services of sexual pros, sucking n licking their tits, getting raw suck from them while complaining that the sexual pros dun clean themselves up after the sex.

Hence, the need for safe sex as I am not a sex worker.
Old 26-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Samster

I cannot help but emphasize the need to practise safe sex, even when sucking, licking n teasing your hard cock with condom.

Only those horny cock who appreciate such practice and insist on using condom even when I am using my erotic tongue to lick n tease yr hard throbbing cock till u moan n groan, are only welcome to enjoy this goodwill free erotic bj.

I received quite a bit of request for this so called BBBJ services but my slutty tongue still want to be able to lick, tease n smell a hard cock for many years to come...i dun wish to end up in pain and agony and not be able to deepthroat a hard juicy cock just because I did not use a condom...

I am sure you can be more understanding in this aspect as it concern my safety.. thanks.
Old 26-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Cqueen,

Nice to know a fun loving person like you

I have emailed you using my hotmail account. Please check ok?

Hope to hear from you soon

Cheers!
Old 26-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

herlo cqueen,

hopes to see you on one day. thanks you!
Old 28-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

u mean, hope to enjoy my erotic tongue licking, teasing yr hard throbbing cockhead till u even forget yr surname ha??
Old 01-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
1. I recently received lots of stranger sms.

2. A check with them revealed some1 been circulating my hp no.

3. I urge such practice be stopped as its not very healthy and pose some
level of confusion.

4. Thanks for your understanding.
Further to the above appeal, I recently did receive another bouts of sms from samster (I do not know) here, asking if my erotic tongue can accomodate and entertain 2 different hard throbbing cock at the same time.

As long as the approach is mature, open and safe with mutual understanding of each other needs, I would like to taste 2 different cock at the same time.

However, for my own safey and interest, I request that you make contact to me via proper channel of email and correspondences. This is for better understanding and comfort before we engage further in 3ome erotic pleasures.

Once again, I do not entertain stranger sms who got my no from other samster.. thanks for your kind co-operation.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

Good morning samster,

1. Finally, I managed to log in today after a few days of not being able to do so.

2. As such, I could not reply to yr email but I have since done that..

3. Its better to send yr queries to my email at [email protected] cos over here, more often than not, the server is down or having some technical problems..

4. So for faster reply to yr queries, direct them to [email protected]

5. Cheers.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

After 2 months of being in this forum, its has been both a good learning curve as well as an exasperated experience for me.

Its has sharpened my acute sense of judgement in deciding if a particular email is worth my while to read, leave alone replying it.

All is not lost as I, too, on the other hand, received words of encouragement/positive strokes from well wishers, who gives me the strength to continue to believe in myself for what I am and focus on being truthful to myself.

Mother Theresa once said, "Small Words of Kindness Are Like Echoes Of Love And Strength That Will Warm One's Heart and Bring A Smile To One's Face".

For that, I wish to thank those kind souls with my warmest heartfelt for all your concerns and kindness.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

1. sorry, once again, for late reply to your email due to heavy workload.

2. I did receive quite a few of 'anger' email accusing me of being biased in my not offering to them my free erotic bj.

3. Let me assure you, its just my personal preference based on my womanly intitutive instincts in relationship to your answers to my questions.

4. Its in your best interest (i can assure you) that we dun meet for any fun, notably, when some of you have quite a few apprehensions (unfounded ones), which in turn make me nervous. Being comfortable with yourself, spontanity with a open mind approach is useful to aiding me to wanting to offer my goodwill erotic tongue with ease and free pleasure.

5. Once again, thanks for your kind interest and finding some time off to reply to my postings..cheers.
Old 14-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

Good afternoon samster,

1. There is concern that your horny cock would not be able to enjoy and feel the sensational teasing n licking of my slutty tongue around your horny cockhead because of the condom, as i advocate strictly the use of bj with condoms.

2. I use the thinnest condom from Japan, 0.03 type, so that your cockhead can sense as close and as much as possible my slutty tongue twirling n deepthroating your horny cock till u beg for more..

3. I am sure that is the next best safe way of experiencing my goodwill free erotic bj...
Old 19-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Tis thread talk cock more than suck cock. be more pattien to the TS, let her finallism who she 1 2 to suck 1st. nothing is free. but she do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1