The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Lol, wont be able to believe. too bo liao at home liao. That why i mention not to discuss anymore
Old 11-04-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://goodyfeed.com/warnings-fines-circuit-breaker/

And the Singapore Police Force found a beauty salon along Upper Cross Street providing massage services without a licence during the Covid-19 circuit breaker period.

Be careful, bros.
Old 11-04-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Were you also the one asking about unlocking Zi Yu?

I think you chiong-ed long enough to know such questions are frowned upon here mah.. Can see you've ruffled the feathers of many high power Bros..

MLs actually like customers like you, who keep on going back, thinking you'd get more from each subsequent session..
lol this guy cfm cannot get honey that y trying his luck to find info la...

*shake heads*

boring CB cannot do anything, guess sbf a place to chitchat and burn some of my time...haha

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 11-04-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wah kaoz, points from 100+ became neg.

Nope, I didn't zap you because I already upped you for providing FR on Lili, I think.
Seems like people are all frustrated and angry getting cooped up at home. Something like that also can get zapped so much hahahah
Old 11-04-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
lol this guy cfm cannot get honey that y trying his luck to find info la...

*shake heads*

boring CB cannot do anything, guess sbf a place to chitchat and burn some of my time...haha
zi yu not here , ask also no use
Old 11-04-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Unlocking ML doesn't bother me one bit. I've never asked for it, nor I was given. But thinking back, there was a few encounters that ML hinted for an unlocking session. Unfortunately nerd me did not get the hint and insisted on only what was advertised.

I had encountered two times, both ML but providing FL services, that I've been visiting them for ML services and our relationships are good like friends. But once I decided to go for upgrade to FL service, the chemistry with them is not as good after that. Sort of just died off slowly.

It's weird and not really explainable. That's why I never believed in unlock and let the session go on as advertised and professionally. If I need a good F, I go direct to FL.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Seems like people are all frustrated and angry getting cooped up at home. Something like that also can get zapped so much hahahah
I kinda miss TB and Angel..

Hope to see them again once this whole virus crap blows over..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
Can actually do a lot of things..

Spend more time and catch up with your loved ones, binge watch your favourite or trending TV shows, pick up a new language/skill, surf EDMW, etc..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Rather than talk about unlocks, the other strong point of good MLs are their PR skills. We visit ML for dozens of reasons, most obvious, a good release. One of the reasons I head to ML more because during the massage we can chit chat, loosen out daily frustrations. MLs chit chat too. Whether what we talk is real or fake doesn't matter because it's about the companionship. Successful MLs can usually hold a good conversation. That's usually a strong point of visiting ML. Whereas FL, very often it's just do and go. You can't be chit chatting during a F session right? Totally mood spoiler. It's the total oppisite for ML. A good conversation and elevate attractiveness of each other and a steamy session. That's what I feel.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:36 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
just random topic guys, how much ML have u unlock?
Another stupid. How many ML we unlock gota inform u?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-04-2020, 03:37 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On this issue of the WL replying to messages:

I think if she doesn't reply, it can only mean that she has switched off her working phone. This likely means she's out of town already.

Because even if she's still around and not working, she should be professional enough to reply "Sorry no, taking a break" and stuff.

More specific to Zoya, I asked for her WeChat out of courtesy after our first session though I knew I won't be returning. She gave, but warned me that she'll block me from her Moments if I didn't return to her within the next few weeks. True enough, she really did that. Fine with me though, can get to beo her pics for a short while.
Then u ask her wechat for what? To collect wechaf ID ah? LOL

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-04-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Then u ask her wechat for what? To collect wechaf ID ah? LOL
some ppl like to stalk stalk see see their moment lol
Old 11-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I kinda miss TB and Angel..

Hope to see them again once this whole virus crap blows over..
I feel you bro... I kinda miss them too. Maybe not so much Angel but definitely TB haha.

As much as I hope to see them back here again, i'm not gonna keep my hopes up. Also haven't seen my current go to ML for a pretty long while already and I hope she doesn't RTC because of this pretty bleak current situation...
Old 11-04-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can actually do a lot of things..

Spend more time and catch up with your loved ones, binge watch your favourite or trending TV shows, pick up a new language/skill, surf EDMW, etc..
I'm pacing out all my things to do in case they extend the CB and I run out of things to do before that haha
Old 11-04-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post

As much as I hope to see them back here again, i'm not gonna keep my hopes up. Also haven't seen my current go to ML for a pretty long while already and I hope she doesn't RTC because of this pretty bleak current situation...
As I said, I have written off this year

If travelling restrictions can be lifted early next year就偷笑了.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1