The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
Head north ba Bro.
When r u going? Hatyai or B'kok?

Btw tis Thurs may cheong Balai. A number of outstanding task to settle b4 I cld 100% confirmed though...
Old 22-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
When r u going? Hatyai or B'kok?

Btw tis Thurs may cheong Balai. A number of outstanding task to settle b4 I cld 100% confirmed though...
just back and recupering.
Planning head further north. CP
Lets go?
Old 23-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
just back and recupering.
Planning head further north. CP
Lets go?
Young man need to recupering ya?
I will be at Balai today......till Sat or Sun. In case u change of mind, intent to come down South, juz sms me.
Hmmm....happy recupering...
Old 23-10-2008, 03:00 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

Quote:
I will be at Balai today......till Sat or Sun. In case u change of mind, intent to come down South, juz sms me.
Bro how is TB nowadays.....I heard the price of cewek have shot up despite the stock is sufficient....what had happened?

I was there early of this year and it was about 250K-350k!
Old 23-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro how is TB nowadays.....I heard the price of cewek have shot up despite the stock is sufficient....what had happened?

I was there early of this year and it was about 250K-350k!
Credit Crisis lor...... hehehe

Fuel pricing go up.... their 'or u' also must increase what.... kekeke

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 06-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry bro have been away from forum for nearly 3 weeks or so.
Hows recent activities
Old 06-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro have been away from forum for nearly 3 weeks or so.
Hows recent activities
We gave T Pinang a miss. Cheong TBK instead.

My brief FR....

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/interna...ports-325.html
Old 06-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Samster

I remember some time back this year, several sillyporean were caught gambling & was arrested in T Pinang. The hotel they stayed was at Bintang Permata!

Juz couple of wks back on 23/10/08, four sillyporean were arrested in T Pinang for gambling in their room at Hotel Rasa Yakin near Bintan Plaza Complex. Understand it was a tip off fm member of the public. All the authorities found and confiscated were two packs of sillypore Airlines playing cards and RP56,000 cash ($76) as evidence! WTF!

Batam Pos | Real Time News - Berjudi, 4 Warga Singapura Ditangkap
Old 10-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I remember some time back this year, several sillyporean were caught gambling & was arrested in T Pinang. The hotel they stayed was at Bintang Permata!

Juz couple of wks back on 23/10/08, four sillyporean were arrested in T Pinang for gambling in their room at Hotel Rasa Yakin near Bintan Plaza Complex. Understand it was a tip off fm member of the public. All the authorities found and confiscated were two packs of sillypore Airlines playing cards and RP56,000 cash ($76) as evidence! WTF!

Batam Pos | Real Time News - Berjudi, 4 Warga Singapura Ditangkap
does anyone here has the English report to this article?
Old 10-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Samster

It was reported in the 6 Nov THE NEW PAPER issue.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
OMNISLASH2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gamblin in TP is forbidden and againts law bro.. better to be careful in choosing the hotel. I have stayed in TP for some time and telling, one of the safest hotel should be Rainbow Hotel. Though it is slightly far from the harbor but it should be safe.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMNISLASH2 View Post
Gamblin in TP is forbidden and againts law bro.. better to be careful in choosing the hotel. I have stayed in TP for some time and telling, one of the safest hotel should be Rainbow Hotel. Though it is slightly far from the harbor but it should be safe.
I would stay away from TP altogether, NOT worth the cheap thrill and RISK......... just do Batam or Bintang..... much safer

Just my 2 cents worth

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 09-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMNISLASH2 View Post
"Massage": Now is the show time!!! Such massage parlors are widely available in the city. You can notice such massage by two things:
1. the neon light in front of the place
2. the receptionist WILL give you list of massause pics to choose (you know what i mean)

The massage will cost you Rp 50,000 to Rp 70,000 per hour ($10!!!) and inside you do your own nego. For a FJ, it is Rp 150,000 ($20!!!!!)
Hmm..so many yrs didnt cheong TP. Those days they have KTV joint (juz like present Batam) with fish tank concept whereby we tamu(customers) will view the gals from the glass panel for o/nite booking. Do TP still have such joints now?
Old 26-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Hiya Bros how you all doing?

Hope you Bintan/Tanjong Pinang Lao Jiaos could offer some advices as I've went thru the various Bintan, Tanjong Pinang threads but seems alittle outdated and couldnt get any good idea...

Thing is I knn 'sway sway' recently won a 2D1N stay from company to Bintan and only can choose between these 3 places...Bintan Lagoon Resort, Nirwana Beach Club(Mana Mana) and Bintan Lodge...

Problem is Im still single and I know Bintan is not the best place to cheong, but could anyone advise which resort to pick? That is nearest can go get girls for FL overnight?

There got any disco or pub or ktv with girls near these resorts? If not where should i go?...only all the way to Tanjong Pinang?

I read in one of the threads that La Luna at Nirwana Beach club got beach parties on Sat where there are FLs that goes there can pick up...is it?

Or should I just take a cab all the way to Tanjong Pinang to recce at Bintan Plaza, 24KM and bring the girl all the way back to resort?

Thou my ferry and 2D1N stay is free but would the booze and FL only in Bintan be much more expensive than if i were to just pay myself and go to Batam with everything all in??
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 27-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Hiya Bros how you all doing?

Hope you Bintan/Tanjong Pinang Lao Jiaos could offer some advices as I've went thru the various Bintan, Tanjong Pinang threads but seems alittle outdated and couldnt get any good idea...

Thing is I knn 'sway sway' recently won a 2D1N stay from company to Bintan and only can choose between these 3 places...Bintan Lagoon Resort, Nirwana Beach Club(Mana Mana) and Bintan Lodge...
Try following link...but prepare to pay premium...

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/interna...an-resort.html

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1