The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wah, your eye level is 1.65m?

You must be 1.75m tall?

You are a tall and handsome man.

If the WL is below your eyes then she is below 1.65m and she is out of this thread.
Just a bloke slightly above Sillypore men’s average height.
Many gals dun wanna french me
Guess I should be hideous looking to them.

Can only hope they allow me sneak frenching when my bad bird pound them.

😅😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-04-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
FL of GL may be fucking lady lah

I just signed up Skillfuture for GL inter Course

Newbie again
I also want to sign up, where got form?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I also want to sign up, where got form?
Login with your SEXpass at www.interCOURSE.gl

Remember to key in promo code

OKT6969 for redemption of 12s Sagami 001
Old 09-04-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Guess everyone’s eye level different bah...
For me I can’t tell difference btw 1.63-1.65m
But fully agree 1.67- 1.68m is totally different ball game altogether

��
I can tell the difference between 1.63m and 1.65m. (Difference between 1.64m and 1.65m is tougher). Guess when you had sex with sufficient tall gals, you obviously can tell the difference!

I had long fucks with a pretty 1.65m FL (with B boobs) twice these two weeks! Had never encounter a FL so wild and excited ... could feel that she cummed five or six times each session! She left teeth marks on my right shoulder during the first session and on my left forearm the second session. Although I told myself to be cautious, still cannot avoid the biting during the second session. Too bad she is leaving Sg tomorrow. I thank her for the fond memories!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 09-04-2019 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I can tell the difference between 1.63m and 1.65m. (Difference between 1.64m and 1.65m is tougher). Guess when you had sex with sufficient tall gals, you obviously can tell the difference!

I had long fucks with a pretty 1.65m FL (with B boobs) twice these two weeks! Had never encounter a FL so wild and excited ... could feel that she cummed five or six times each session! She left teeth marks on my right shoulder during the first session and on my left forearm the second session. Although I told myself to be cautious, still cannot avoid the biting during the second session. Too bad she is leaving Sg tomorrow. I thank her for the fond memories!
Wah never recommend...
Who is she?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-04-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wah never recommend...
Who is she?
She advertise only to do massage & hj. By phone, she will tell you she does not do fj. Whether to accept for fj, she decides after seeing you and your dick probably! Of course, lots of Yusoff will probably seduce her readily. I probably pay the least ... but she says it's ok I think it's risky to recommend such a FL!
Old 09-04-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
She advertise only to do massage & hj. By phone, she will tell you she does not do fj. Whether to accept for fj, she decides after seeing you and your dick probably! Of course, lots of Yusoff will probably seduce her readily. I probably pay the least ... but she says it's ok I think it's risky to recommend such a FL!

Machiam like interview
In the end she’s seduced by you and lil bro

👍🏻
Old 10-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This bro Yusoff very yandao one or what? How cum he seduce so many pretty girl?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Login with your SEXpass at www.interCOURSE.gl

Remember to key in promo code

OKT6969 for redemption of 12s Sagami 001
Ok senior Bro I go to L69H69 and meet director of pussy services.
Old 10-04-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok senior Bro I go to L69H69 and meet director of pussy services.
CEO NATO of 6969 will see you personally

20 condoms added
Old 10-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CEO NATO of 6969 will see you personally

20 condoms added
NATO will personally show you all the exotic engines too
Old 10-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
NATO will personally show you all the exotic engines too
He must be having top grade sashimi elsewhere liao...MIA so long
Old 10-04-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He must be having top grade sashimi elsewhere liao...MIA so long
Usually the case of almost gonna settling down or already tied the nuptial knot with his Ms Right, just like our buddy, Slyer.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Usually the case of almost gonna settling down or already tied the nuptial knot with his Ms Right, just like our buddy, Slyer.
slyer still firing behind GF
Old 10-04-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
This bro Yusoff very yandao one or what? How cum he seduce so many pretty girl?
Bros Yusoff, when they gang up together, can make many pretty girls open their legs wider and let their pussies be enjoyed by less alluring men or let their mouths be locked and tongues twirl inside those guys' mouths! Such is the seductive charm of bros Yusoff in the commercial sex arena!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1