The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zmfqtzmfqt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

She did for me but said she dun rly do it. Dunnoe is one make me feel "special" or just bs. BJ was quite good with good suction and power stereo during fj. But that day just ended work too tired to enjoy, maybe bro can go enjoy on my behalf lo haha
Old 27-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She had a ENT problem

That's why no choice got to go back seek treatment

Cos local doctor suggested doing a procedure

Which she turned down

She is a very nice lady

Wishing her get well soon
Very sad! I only had her once and was hooked! Was thinking of heading down today! So sudden!

Confirmed she left because of ENT problem?
Old 27-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Hi bro unfit, I remember KK told me that her wisdom tooth did not grow properly and it led to toothache and infection from time to time. Dentist advised extraction and the procedure costed a thousand dollars and it would take about 2 weeks to heal. She was very reluctant to do the extraction in Singapore and wanted to do it in China. Is ENT procedure that you mentioned a related case of tooth extraction or a new case?

When did she cut her card? I am sorry in asking these questions because I care about this nice lady. Wish her a successful procedure and speedy recovery and happiness in her life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkid View Post
Very sad! I only had her once and was hooked! Was thinking of heading down today! So sudden!

Confirmed she left because of ENT problem?
Let's wish her well

Her ENT lesion is medical in confidence

So let's not discuss it here openly

Since she is back home safe and sound

Last edited by unfit; 27-06-2017 at 02:20 PM.
Old 27-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Let's wish her well

Her ENT lesion is medical in confidence

So let's not discuss it here openly

Since she is back home safe and sound
Thank you brother for updating us the status of KK. Glad to know that she is back home safe and sound. Wish her a speedy recovery.

BTW with the departure of Yang Yang of 1606 in January and the recent leaving of Yang Tao, Angel and KK, the pool of tall girls is shrinking fast. I feel that the quality of remaining ones is not as good as the aforementioned 4 wls. Let us hope we could find new or hidden talent soon.

Last edited by sams11; 28-06-2017 at 12:25 AM.
Old 27-06-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Thank you brother for updating us the status of KK. Glad to know that she is back home safe and sound. Wish her a speedy recovery.

BTW with the departure of Yang Yang of 1606 in January and the recent leaving of Yang Tao, Angel and KK, the pool of tall girls is shrinking fast. I feel that the quality of remaining ones is not as good as the aforementioned 4 wls. Let hope we could find new or hidden talent soon.
Newbies @ 1606 : MaLi and MengLu are good replacement for Angel
Old 29-06-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Haha define 7.5/10. Doesnt give me much confidence. Does she do AR?
Ting Ting (1669) from Dongbei, had prior KTV experience in Dongguan provided sensual catbath (strong slurping and licking action from shoulder to knee), good AR (licking and accurate tongue poking), boobs massage and fairly skilful bbbj. She is not a natural frencher but was willing to spend 20 to 30 mins "practising" with me. Tender juicy lips - nice! (but no tongue fight). Should be able to open up in no time. However, did not generate strong GFE during sex!
Old 29-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Found out about two more tall newbies.

The tall gal listing is as follows: (Kindly help update)

1. Jia Fei (1.67m) - 1617
2. Ting Ting (1.70m) - 1669
3. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036
4. Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036
5. Mitchelle (1.70m) - 1612
6. Dan Dan (1.67m) - 1654A
7. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033
8. Meng Lu (1.68m) - 1606
9. Baby (1.71m) - 1608

Last edited by ejectjoy; 05-07-2017 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Baby's height corrected from 1.72m to 1.71m
Old 02-07-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Ting Ting (1669) from Dongbei, had prior KTV experience in Dongguan provided sensual catbath (strong slurping and licking action from shoulder to knee), good AR (licking and accurate tongue poking), boobs massage and fairly skilful bbbj. She is not a natural frencher but was willing to spend 20 to 30 mins "practising" with me. Tender juicy lips - nice! (but no tongue fight). Should be able to open up in no time. However, did not generate strong GFE during sex!
Bro how do u rate the looks of Tingting? I went there 2 weeks ago and I asked the auntie at the reception who's Tingting. She pointed out a girl to me but she looks really plain. Not sure whether is that the one or she anyhow say one.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Bro how do u rate the looks of Tingting? I went there 2 weeks ago and I asked the auntie at the reception who's Tingting. She pointed out a girl to me but she looks really plain. Not sure whether is that the one or she anyhow say one.
Ting Ting is not a gorgeous beauty. She is perhaps pleasant to slightly pretty, by present Geylang std. Her body is quite sexy, being pear shape (with hips slightly broader than chest), B+ boobs with dark brown 50c coin size areola, flat tummy and long legs. Since u go for face/looks type, you may wanna check out Zhi Zhi of 1606 (cfm type of look, 1.65m, skin on the darker side, natural B+/C cup boobs, but GFE and sex stamina not strong).

Nian Nian of 2036 may look good and have sexy boobs & body (true as of a couple of mths back) but offer no french - for me this was a severe letdown. I dare not try Xiao Yu of the same house - probably no french as well.

Maybe you should check out Meng Lu (1606) or Baby (1608). [Shall be trying them soon]!
Old 03-07-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ting Ting is not a gorgeous beauty. She is perhaps pleasant to slightly pretty, by present Geylang std. Her body is quite sexy, being pear shape (with hips slightly broader than chest), B+ boobs with dark brown 50c coin size areola, flat tummy and long legs. Since u go for face/looks type, you may wanna check out Zhi Zhi of 1606 (cfm type of look, 1.65m, skin on the darker side, natural B+/C cup boobs, but GFE and sex stamina not strong).

Nian Nian of 2036 may look good and have sexy boobs & body (true as of a couple of mths back) but offer no french - for me this was a severe letdown. I dare not try Xiao Yu of the same house - probably no french as well.

Maybe you should check out Meng Lu (1606) or Baby (1608). [Shall be trying them soon]!
Bro thanks for the recommendation.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

!
I beg to differ re your comment on Nian Nian @ 2036. She only has A cup tits and N Body shape. Lacking in womanly curves in her upper and lower torso. Am afraid I don't see anything sexy about her physique. She is not pretty to me but pleasant GND looker and very feminine. She also offers lots of gfe but service wise, below par, to be honest. However, to my surprise, there is almost always a queue for her. I even heard some of her regular clients bought her gifts.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I beg to differ re your comment on Nian Nian @ 2036. She only has A cup tits and N Body shape. Lacking in womanly curves in her upper and lower torso. Am afraid I don't see anything sexy about her physique. She is not pretty to me but pleasant GND looker and very feminine. She also offers lots of gfe but service wise, below par, to be honest. However, to my surprise, there is almost always a queue for her. I even heard some of her regular clients bought her gifts.
no choice mah. now the overall quality of cat150 drop so much

it's like last time 6/10 gal now become 8/10 angpai in current cohort. so even jus average one also will hv long queue and regulars showering gifts

u realised that the population of horny bros always the same regardless of which era... but the pool of bonkable wl have been shrinking & decreasing in quality with each yr
Old 03-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Found out about two more tall newbies.

The tall gal listing is as follows: (Kindly help update)

8. Meng Lu (1.68m) - 1606
9. Baby (1.72m) - 1608
is Baby 1.72m? i saw her tat day, looks ard 1.68 range...

dun mean to doubt u bro, i m curious too
Old 03-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Considered tall too.. 4cm difference in height doesn't make a difference on bed la
Old 03-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
is Baby 1.72m? i saw her tat day, looks ard 1.68 range...

dun mean to doubt u bro, i m curious too
Just had Baby. She is 1.71m - she claimed. (I could see her height is 1.7m or so by the way we kiss/french while standing, similar to Mitchelle of 1612). 1.72m was the estimate given by OKT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1