The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
alanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Damages Increasing

Why zap me for nothing
Old 30-04-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread....523609&page=10

Thread for everyone's awareness
Old 13-05-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 11
tittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep going
Old 01-09-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittytitty View Post
Is there any bros out there who have called on Dan Dan's service. She stays on the west side of this island and she can be found with many stables in sbf.

Her rate in all her threads are $80/1 hour/1 shot. Lucky I called her before I went over to ask for her service for a 2 hour booking. She replied me that for 2 hour booking it will cost $240. Out of curiousity I asked her why is it more expensive than an hour rate, given that if we book her under the usual rate, it should be $160/2 hour/2 shots n usually, not always, it will be slightly cheaper for a longer hour booking correct.

Her reply to me was for a 2 hour booking, she can do 4 customers which is $320 n that she had already given me a discount which she said I can have 3 shots in 2 hour with her by giving me an additional FJ instead of only allowing 2 shots under normal circumstances. I confirm with her with what I have postulated that once we shot our load, does it imply end of session even though 1 hour is not up yet. She replied YES. I replied her I understood her meaning, thanked her n ended the conversation.

There is another girl named Zhu Er, 38E, quoted me $250 for 2 hour service. Her normal rate is $100/1 hour/1 shot. For her I did not ask her the reason but I guess it also the same way she conducts her business like Dan Dan.

So if there's any bro out there who have tried either Dan Dan's or Zhu Er's service? I really wish to find out if I want to call for their service. Is it true that they will ask u to leave if u shot your load and the time is not up yet?

Please kindly let me know.

I know what I have highlighted here may get me being zapped by many stupid bros for reasons I do not think I have offended them. What I have said are based on true account from my conversation with Dan Dan. So please if u want to zap me by all means because I curse u will get your retribution. I do not know why u guys go around zapping others when we are speaking the truth. Perhaps these girls are your paymaster or that u are under their 'love spell'. What I am trying to do is to let all the bros out there to be able to enjoy their session when the thread states their terms and conditions and not always shortchanged us. Are we really 'carrot head' to these Chinese ladies?

Having said all, I am not here to offend anyone. I believe everyone has the right to share the truth in this forum. Damn me if I have lied about my conversation with Dan Dan but CURSE THOSE WHO ZAPPED ME FOR NO REASONS!!!

Please pardon me for those strong words. Yes, the points here do not mean anything but it serves as a form of motivation for people to want to share nice n truthful reports with others. Not to be zapped by unscrupulous idiots who is out to 'destroy' this point system for reasons only they know themselves.
Wow, so profound leh. True enuf.
Old 21-11-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Tenchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So bros.
Being a newbie in the hc region.,
Wats the ave damages ?
Hj bj fj
Thanks
Old 02-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Hi Bros,

Remember demand controls supply. A lot of operators are not local now and the prices are crazy. Just stick to your stand bros. If you are not comfortable with their prices, don't take it. If you really like the girl, negotiate. If they don't want to work with you on negotiation, YOU move on to the next. Remember, the one with MONEY rules. You are the one that controls prices. If you give in, you will cause the market prices to go up. There must be a control or we cant even play on our own home ground anymore.

For newbes, 50 for hj, 80 for bj and 100 for FJ. some body was asking this. If the girl is really pretty like a 8/10 and young 18-21 years, AND they really give you a good time and experience, you can pay up to 25%- 50% more. But its up to you.

Bro, you don't have to feel sorry for them. Done have to worry if they make money or not. A lot of them come for a month or two and they can start a shop or pay for a downpayment for a apartment. 4-5 customers a day is easy. (unless they really cannot make it, then these type have to be realistic and lower their prices.) So that 400-500 a day. thats 12000- 15000 a month. Most of them comes in on visit pass and their cost for that is less then 1000.Their most expensive cost is room rental for work which cost them about 100 per day. So that 3000 a month. They still make more them most managers position in Singapore. So don't need to worry or feel bad if they don't make money.

But i am worry for us. I worry a lot of us won't be able to play in our own home ground very soon if this carries on. Whats bothering me even more that a lot of the operators are from overseas. (Tiong land makes up quite bit) We have to work together bros. Spread this info and work together. Don't let outsiders create a market that forces us out and forces the market to control us.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Another note for newbies. If you found that the girl is different from the picture you saw online. eg you got a different much uglier girl, You reject immediately on the spot, leave and post the information on sammy so all will know. If pretty and you like her looks then you carry on.

Remember do not accept these unscrupulous gimmicks. Most of the times, these are done by the girls and the operators close one eye. Do take note.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Bro, don't worry about the point system. It has already been corrupted. It will only support and benefits those who pays advert fees to this forum. So don't bother about the points system anymore. Just post the truth and there be those like us who spends money for entertainment like this who needs this info.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jackybt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Hi Bros,

Remember demand controls supply. A lot of operators are not local now and the prices are crazy. Just stick to your stand bros. If you are not comfortable with their prices, don't take it. If you really like the girl, negotiate. If they don't want to work with you on negotiation, YOU move on to the next. Remember, the one with MONEY rules. You are the one that controls prices. If you give in, you will cause the market prices to go up. There must be a control or we cant even play on our own home ground anymore.

For newbes, 50 for hj, 80 for bj and 100 for FJ. some body was asking this. If the girl is really pretty like a 8/10 and young 18-21 years, AND they really give you a good time and experience, you can pay up to 25%- 50% more. But its up to you.

Bro, you don't have to feel sorry for them. Done have to worry if they make money or not. A lot of them come for a month or two and they can start a shop or pay for a downpayment for a apartment. 4-5 customers a day is easy. (unless they really cannot make it, then these type have to be realistic and lower their prices.) So that 400-500 a day. thats 12000- 15000 a month. Most of them comes in on visit pass and their cost for that is less then 1000.Their most expensive cost is room rental for work which cost them about 100 per day. So that 3000 a month. They still make more them most managers position in Singapore. So don't need to worry or feel bad if they don't make money.

But i am worry for us. I worry a lot of us won't be able to play in our own home ground very soon if this carries on. Whats bothering me even more that a lot of the operators are from overseas. (Tiong land makes up quite bit) We have to work together bros. Spread this info and work together. Don't let outsiders create a market that forces us out and forces the market to control us.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Damages Increasing

Absolutely Agree With The Thread.

Its been creeping up...
Its all like oil cartel, they fixed the rates. Its up to U to stand ur ground.
But we batang use small head to think, instead of big head.

I just pick and choose, if they don't agreed w your proposal move to the next target. To each his own.

(caveat) If samsters don't unite on the price front, everyone pays more

cheers
Old 20-12-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 15
cunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to behold

I already stop long ago cos the price too high for me .
Old 27-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iunitedz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I must say you guys are awesome. I really cant agree more on all the comments in this thread!

One thing for sure, hit rate for Fl nowadays the most 2/10. even worse than gambling! And if newbie cheongster, I can say the most 1/10. And I can say 0/10 that will really serve you 100/1/1. Not sure if I misunderstood the 1 or actually 1 now means 1 quarter of hour - 15min. Really WTF sia.

Last time I dont dare to walk off as well, just guai guai and LL go in finish session and pay. I think less than 15min i tried before also. Now I dont fuck care, walk off means walk off. Nothing to worry. The old golden rule, customer always right. Not to mention they are not complying to what their specs and package at all.

I only can say we must start to realize our rights and do something correct. There will no chance to turnaround unless the demand goes down. Somehow I rather pick up those $30/$40 cmi type along geylang might even better than these bloody sucking FL. Pathetic to the max man....

Just my 2 cents.
Old 28-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Hi Bros,

Totally Agreed with you Bro.

However, there is a lot of them anyhow tip so those girls think they can fetch a lot then they increase their price.

I always remember that its their job to provide good service. No need tipping.

I work hard also never see my boss give tips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1