The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 18-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
rawroulette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhopperJunior View Post
orchard towers are scam. who are the idiots who are willing to pay 150 just for HJ + 50 entrance, on top of angmoh? lol
i pay $100 for Alia all in fj. but then also i now aldy regular. when I started she quote $50 + $150. i bargain down to just $150 all in fj. sometimes you just got to find the right ml and stand firm. it is only a scam because you allow yourself to be scam.

after a few rounds of playing firm i also start enjoying lower rates. paris also i get $100 all in fj. so the same with 2 or 3 more. the rest i just walk away when i don't get my price.

simple. i make it so is not a scam. that is called being a bully. r u willing to b bully? or be bullied?
Old 19-06-2018, 12:21 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

it all depends on who is the ML and your nego skill

I know people got $80 for Joanne for all in. Some got better price from Xiao Qian, Lisa, I even got FOC from Star but we were out for meals. but they all left now.

Paris I think $100 is about right for all in, and she knows that's the market rate.

if you tell them you are local, go by local rate, they will understand.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

I know people got $80 for Joanne for all in. Some got better price from Xiao Qian, Lisa, I even got FOC from Star but we were out for meals. but they all left now.

Paris I think $100 is about right for all in, and she knows that's the market rate.

Yeah 100 better than nothing..they also know who to chop.i heard stories Abt some Ang moh sailor paid 250for hj
Old 19-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Yeah 100 better than nothing..they also know who to chop.i heard stories Abt some Ang moh sailor paid 250for hj
Wow that is nasty haha 250 for HJ but bopien as this is the area that you must know how to play, some ang mo at night even kena ask to pay 1k for Fj
Old 19-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I paid $50 hj. If lucky entrance dont pay also but depends on timing whether the boss there
Sometimes i wonder who is the boss? I always feel the ml there is the boss..
Old 19-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
no lah

I already quoted 3-4 girls who worked/works there who are not the boss.

boss come out and fuck for what? just sit down earn $50 each for a crap massage by the girls
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-06-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
The boss own a few shop at orchard tower la
Old 22-06-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

Is good to bargain early b4 u go in... this will set the right expectation
Old 22-06-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
no lah

I already quoted 3-4 girls who worked/works there who are not the boss.

boss come out and fuck for what? just sit down earn $50 each for a crap massage by the girls
Haha now i got the right info, no wonder some gals move units
Old 22-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I paid $50 hj. If lucky entrance dont pay also but depends on timing whether the boss there
wow u really lucky bro!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Angry Re: Orchard Towers

Hi all, i am currently on medication for genitial herpes. Suspect i may have contracted it from a ML here after she gave me a bbbj and cim a while ago

Of course, to be fair to this orchard towers ML, she may not be the cause of my genitial herpes. But i only had three sex partners in the last 3 months, including my fat wife....

The other ML i had sex with in the last three months with was an angpai ML who used to work in parklane but is now doing house calls only. Think those who visit the parklane thread should know who she is

But i seriously doubt it is this ML who used to work in parklane that is the cause. Cos i have two other friends who frequent her, yet my friends are fine. So that leaves only the orchard towers ML and my fat wife , who is a housewife and stays at home all day to look after the kids. Hardly think it would be her also

So my point in this thread is to warn others of this orchard towers ML. Of course, if i am not wrong, handjobs dun transmit STD, so bros may select the HJ option from her if u wish. But why take the risk??

I never asked for her name when i looked for her, but this orchard towers ML is on the third floor corner unit. Once u take the escalator up from the second floor to the third floor, u can easily see her if u turn your head 180 degree. She also told me that she usually works 12 to 8pm

She is usually dressed in a short rainbow dress that also shows her cleavage. This MILF is sometimes dressed in a black dress also. Her face is around a six, but her figure is quite good as her breasts are firm and nipples are small. She is around 164cm i think

This orchard towers ML was previously located in another unit on the second floor, but had shifted to this current third floor corner unit recently. When i chatted with her, she says that she has been in this corner unit for less than four months

So bros, pls chiong safetly and try not to visit this ML if possible. While genitial herpes is obviously not AIDS and is curable, i have been fucking depressed after i learnt that i contracted herpes just becos of a stupid CIM

If any bros here know the identity of this ML, pls tell us here and warn everyone. Apologies for this lengthy post.....
Old 22-06-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Sorry to hear about that bro. Herpes is not CURABLE. But it is no big deal either. Be positive!
Old 23-06-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mangojuices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tsk tsk always wrap it up with working gals
Old 23-06-2018, 12:13 AM
Warriors of the Deep

to go raw with the lady be it mouth or pussy or anal is crazy

so BBBJ and CIM. Well that's like saying I drive 200km and hope I don't get into an accident.

sorry to say, it's not Orchard towers girls, it's all WL and FL. Herpes is not geographical. Neither are WL. Men do not only catch STDs and Aids in certain locations, they can get it from anyone as long as they do the wrong things with the wrong people.
Old 23-06-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Hi all, i am currently on medication for genitial herpes. Suspect i may have contracted it from a ML here after she gave me a bbbj and cim a while ago

Of course, to be fair to this orchard towers ML, she may not be the cause of my genitial herpes. But i only had three sex partners in the last 3 months, including my fat wife....

The other ML i had sex with in the last three months with was an angpai ML who used to work in parklane but is now doing house calls only. Think those who visit the parklane thread should know who she is

But i seriously doubt it is this ML who used to work in parklane that is the cause. Cos i have two other friends who frequent her, yet my friends are fine. So that leaves only the orchard towers ML and my fat wife , who is a housewife and stays at home all day to look after the kids. Hardly think it would be her also

So my point in this thread is to warn others of this orchard towers ML. Of course, if i am not wrong, handjobs dun transmit STD, so bros may select the HJ option from her if u wish. But why take the risk??

I never asked for her name when i looked for her, but this orchard towers ML is on the third floor corner unit. Once u take the escalator up from the second floor to the third floor, u can easily see her if u turn your head 180 degree. She also told me that she usually works 12 to 8pm

She is usually dressed in a short rainbow dress that also shows her cleavage. This MILF is sometimes dressed in a black dress also. Her face is around a six, but her figure is quite good as her breasts are firm and nipples are small. She is around 164cm i think

This orchard towers ML was previously located in another unit on the second floor, but had shifted to this current third floor corner unit recently. When i chatted with her, she says that she has been in this corner unit for less than four months

So bros, pls chiong safetly and try not to visit this ML if possible. While genitial herpes is obviously not AIDS and is curable, i have been fucking depressed after i learnt that i contracted herpes just becos of a stupid CIM

If any bros here know the identity of this ML, pls tell us here and warn everyone. Apologies for this lengthy post.....
Third floor on the left ah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1