The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Is xiao Yu and Xiao Yu er the same person?

Xiao Yu is this super commando trained girl that came last year, same batch as vivi, Bing Bing etc.
They are different girls.

Xiao Yu Er is the one with three tattoos on her body as I have written previously here:
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpo...ostcount=13610

I like her for her looks and friendliness but she tends to be absent from work very often with various excuses. In the end, she cut card a few days ago.
Old 30-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Not so Good Friday then. Two good service girls RTC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
They are different girls.

Xiao Yu Er is the one with three tattoos on her body as I have written previously here:
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpo...ostcount=13610

I like her for her looks and friendliness but she tends to be absent from work very often with various excuses. In the end, she cut card a few days ago.
Old 30-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Not so Good Friday then. Two good service girls RTC.
Agreed. Especially for Xin Yi. She always give good service and she's tall too.

Another tall and slim one who does not get much publicity here is Bei Bei (not to be confused with that one from 1667). This 1654A Bei Bei gives decent service but has been absent from work also lately due to health problem.
Old 30-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Agreed. Especially for Xin Yi. She always give good service and she's tall too.

Another tall and slim one who does not get much publicity here is Bei Bei (not to be confused with that one from 1667). This 1654A Bei Bei gives decent service but has been absent from work also lately due to health problem.
Serve fucking twin ugly Okts right! Business is so bad for them now. When I drove past their place to find my whore to screw, I witnessed the carpark was damn empty. Last time they fucking arrogant!
Old 30-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Not that I want to defend them or judge their business.

But carpark empty, maybe house full. There are some who take SBS bus to GL.

Like myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Serve fucking twin ugly Okts right! Business is so bad for them now. When I drove past their place to find my whore to screw, I witnessed the carpark was damn empty. Last time they fucking arrogant!
Old 31-03-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think their business is bad but of course their current business can’t compared to many years ago where it has abundant of gems. Unlike many shops, at least their WLs could still offer above average full cat150 services. In my opinion, they are only a notch below L1606 in terms of business level. The house (2831A) who has one of the best business in GL years ago is currently experiencing a slump due to lack of good WL.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 31-03-2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old 31-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I don’t think their business is bad but of course their current business can’t compared to many years ago where it has abundant of gems. Unlike many shops, at least their WLs could still offer above average full cat150 services. In my opinion, they are only a notch below L1606 in terms of business level. The house (2831A) who has one of the best business in GL years ago is currently experiencing a slump due of lack of good WL.
To be fair, whole Geylang is experiencing a slump.

Compared to everyone else, 1654A is still doing quite well, perhaps above average.

But yes, I agree on the point that business increases depending on if a shop can bring in good stocks or not.

However, this is like the wheel of fortune or a lucky draw - beyond a house controlif they can get good girls and even then, the girls may go home due to various factors that is unpredictable.

But I do believe at any point in time, every house in Geylang would have about 2 girls worth trying.

1654a has had good batches in previous years, current batch got some gems like the recently departed xinyi

Okt service wise, I have always had a good experience in 1654a and most houses.

We just hope that all houses have better luck in the coming April-may intake.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking for Ma Zi, she is on code red. What a disappointing day!
Old 03-04-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 21
hotbod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotbod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotbod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotbod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bros,

just finished a session at this house. took a girl name ting ting. busty,slim,tall with girl next door look. service is great! hope to visit this house more
Old 08-04-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A Jia Jia latest FR

With regards to this Fr on Jia Jia , it's either her FR is over exaggerated or she's not in the mood to work and maybe the FR written on her giving such wonderful French kisses is only given to guys her type that is really good-looking .Here I am sharing is none of what the FR written on her speaking French is not given when had her n she totally close her mouth if u deem that a sensual French . But nevertheless this is her latest FR n any guys who want to meet her pls weigh n manage ur expectations n read all FR with an open mind and for sure there is no sensual GF feel nor any passionate French at all but as for the another senior girl xiao yu,that's really a commando as shown in FR n this Jia Jia in my opinion is not worth it at all . Save for ur RTF girl .
At least to me or to anyone who is into passion ,sensual gf feel and into French,she is simply a waste of time .Sop commercial feel . Jus sharing once again pls no flaming , jus to share on the latest fr of these girls that I have met n if it's inconsistent n girls can't meet up to the expectations of good FR ,pls do not help to promote these girls as it's a waste of time, money n sperm for the chiongster .Pls share good and genuine and consistent FR to the advantage of everyone pls n thank you n my apologies if offended anyone as I do not wish to quarrel nor argue n jus simply sharing honest humble latest FR .Thank you .
Old 08-04-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

I concur with Jasper on this Jiajia. Good service girls I tried here (who are still working) are Maizi and Xiaoyu.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
I concur with Jasper on this Jiajia. Good service girls I tried here (who are still working) are Maizi and Xiaoyu.
Thank you for honesty and comments.thank you so much n much appreciated
Old 08-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
Thank you for honesty and comments.thank you so much n much appreciated
Jasper bro, take Frs with a pinch of salt....i do trust u....some samsters' expectation and taste are too low!

I have learnt my lesson many years ago....now only trusted some bros' recommendation through PMs.....i will filter the whores out myself and try those i really like....

Now i have many whores to rotate....hehe...
Old 08-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

It's good to have squad rotation to keep the proteins fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Jasper bro, take Frs with a pinch of salt....i do trust u....some samsters' expectation and taste are too low!

I have learnt my lesson many years ago....now only trusted some bros' recommendation through PMs.....i will filter the whores out myself and try those i really like....

Now i have many whores to rotate....hehe...
Old 10-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
whizzer24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sad, so now no happening babe to go to for the house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1