The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
closest match.. perhaps Xin Er 1639
I love it when my cock is in Xin Er's pussy, she acts damn cool until the point that my drill goes in... then she's no longer in control and I'm the director of the movie turning her into a scream queen
Old 10-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink GL's Rosamund Kwan/ Guan Zhilin

Xiao Bai(1606A) looks abit like Rosamund Kwan/ Guan Zhilin...well to me at least
Old 10-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL's Rosamund Kwan/ Guan Zhilin

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Xiao Bai(1606A) looks abit like Rosamund Kwan/ Guan Zhilin...well to me at least
She reminds me more of noriko Sakai somehow.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hmm, someone said xin er 1639 looks like a younger kelly chen, well to me tang tang slightly resembles an older hwang mi hee. Xiao bai 1606a looks like a chubby, less pretty connie ex-w6 without the sparkling eyes, sigh!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
To me she looks like HK TVB actress Elanne Kong...almost 80% similar
Old 10-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
To me she looks like HK TVB actress Elanne Kong...almost 80% similar
That's an exaggeration, maybe only 25 percent similar at most.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yelnats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Recently, I've been enjoying some fun times with actress lookalikes in the PRC legal scene.

Some of my faves: ling ling 2041 (liu Yi Fei), Lisa 2058 (Sandra Ng), Xin er 1639 (Kelly Chen)

Any other girls in legal scene that bear at least a 50 percent resemblance to actresses or celebrities?

Last time, used to have Meihui 1654A that looks a lot like Stephanie sun.

Am wanting to find others with STRONG resemblance to pretty actresses or celebrities - those with like 10-30 percent resemblance only, pls don't recommend hor...

So how, any pretty prcs to recommend that look like some celebrity? Do share
Hi bro

Millions of apologize that i quite newbie , may i know where to find the Liu yi fei which you mention.

I always love to have her .
Old 11-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelnats View Post
Hi bro

Millions of apologize that i quite newbie , may i know where to find the Liu yi fei which you mention.

I always love to have her .
Sure bro. You can find her at lorong 69 house 69. Just go there ask for liu Yi Fei
Old 11-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
See?

This is the type of answers you get when you don't do your homework and expect to be fed. BG already state 2041. Common naming convention of this forum means lorong 20 house 41. And you still go and ask where to get her?

And, for your info, Cat150 girls can be called from any house, with the exception being she is so hot that her okt don't want her to go other house OR her okt buay song with certain house and don't want his girl go there.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
See?

This is the type of answers you get when you don't do your homework and expect to be fed. BG already state 2041. Common naming convention of this forum means lorong 20 house 41. And you still go and ask where to get her?

And, for your info, Cat150 girls can be called from any house, with the exception being she is so hot that her okt don't want her to go other house OR her okt buay song with certain house and don't want his girl go there.
I got Liu Yi Fei from Lorong 69H69 lei. Where got wrong.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post

I got Liu Yi Fei from Lorong 69H69 lei. Where got wrong.
Nothing gone wrong. Maybe there is more than 1 WL that look like LYF. Yesterday, while in the way back from humping Andrea, I notice another WL that looks like my favorite Fala Chen.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
BG, I agree with u that 54A's Lulu looks alittle like Maggie Q. Maybe 40-50% lookalike! Fortunately Lulu is not as skinny and flat chested like Maggie Q.
Yep. Any other contributions, guys?
Old 13-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

I find DanDan, L0819 resembled the shorter version of Ivy Lee, maybe 40% or the smaller version of Margaret Lee, 35%
Old 15-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Brothers, Would like to find out if JJ the short-hair girl who looks like 杨怡 is still around or has she already returned to China? If I am not wrong, she told me she was from House 2058. Thanks.
Old 17-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

IMHO i think there is a WL that resembles a HK actress call Charlie Yeong more than 60% and she got the blur blur look too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1