The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2016, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 16
tan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of lighttan_ahmeng is a glorious beacon of light
Dont trust all the website bros!

I was horny in the middle of the night and went into ZJW website.... saw the girl that i like but she said she was book for the night! then intro me another girl, although not to my best liking but wasnt that chui seriously(from the picture) so agreed! But when i freaking reach the destinated location which is at the north side! made me walk around like a fool and claiming she cant freaking see me! spent 30 min there walking around, trying to proof i m not a spirit! still she told me she cant freaking see me! wasted my cab fare to go down and spoil my mood thats why im posting this to warn all the bros out there! who is going to compensate our time and transport to go down? i understand the risk they are facing! but playing us as the supporters is just simply unforgivable! i may not be active in posting but i have always supported LB and TY69! I really hope i will get an explaination and any bros who suffer the same fate pls feedback!
Old 04-02-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dont trust all the website bros!

We search website here.... as least we trust some of the thread....

If we dun trust all ... why wasting time here.

Ts... U save the money... u r lucky avoid from bad bonk

taxi fab and Time waste either bonk or no bonk u still have to paid

Save money for next Bonk

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 04-02-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
subaru22b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just kanna what u kanna. read my thread at si bei bad bonk....
Old 12-02-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Just wana share one of my bad experience with this gal from haonan https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=589561

This morning I confirmed 3pm appt with her @ kovan area. However, I was early (abt 2pm) and I try calling and SMS her and check if she can make it earlier or not. I have tried to contact her but for more than 45 mins, I could not get hold of her. Not even a reply on SMS nor pick up the phone.

At about 3pm, then she reply back say never expect me to be early but never even bother to say sorry for not replying back to all my previous SMS and making me wait under the hot sun for her!

I strongly suggest all bros to ignore this gal and for the price of $100, there are other gals who are of better service standard than this wan. A gal that dun bother to answer call nor SMS dun expect to receive any good service from her.

She make my day damn lousy and one of the worst gal I ever met!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1