The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
humsaplo88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Milking / Edging Services

Hi Bros, I'm just wondering if there are place offering milking / edging services. I'm Sian of MPs offering the standard HJ etc. Looking for something new and exciting. Please share. I'm sure many bros would like to try.
Old 27-03-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 18
big pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to behold
Re: Milking / Edging Services

Yes, I'd love to know any place with this service.
Old 27-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsaplo88 View Post
Hi Bros, I'm just wondering if there are place offering milking / edging services. I'm Sian of MPs offering the standard HJ etc. Looking for something new and exciting. Please share. I'm sure many bros would like to try.
What Is Milking and edging service??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-03-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

What is milking and edging?
Old 28-03-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 11
kiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond repute

i know of one in the east side, willing to trade in return for other similar services
Old 28-03-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
What Is Milking and edging service??
Milking im sure you know.

Here's the definition of edging
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=edging
Old 28-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not sure about ladies doing this Service, but there are some Trans, who can do this.
I have been trying to look for the same but no luck yet.

Retired from visiting Pros. Just enjoying Jua Gen.

My Threads:
Prostate Massage
Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man!
Need Help On How To Make My Wife Sexually Active?
Sexy Colleagues We Fantasize or Lust for
Old 28-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo155 View Post
i know of one in the east side, willing to trade in return for other similar services
This service is rare lo. Hard to exchange ctc since most of us won't have any.

I believe most bros who like teasing massage would like this too.

Pls share ctc if possible.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

I had something similar to such a service as a regular to a ml before. I usually book 1.5 hours and skipped the massage first. She will play with my dick for close to an hour before letting me shoot then did a short massage before making me shoot a second time. It was amazing sia and usually leaves my leg Damn jelly.

Last edited by jgosh80; 28-03-2018 at 11:36 AM. Reason: For accuracy
Old 28-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Milking - i thought most MLs who provide good service will do this. They won't stop the moment i unload, they will carry on while i am still writhing in pain/pleasure until sometimes i have to physically stop them

Edging - on a few occassions i have asked ML to slowly HJ me but told her i don't want to cum as i need to "service" my gf and don't want gf to see i got no cum. Usually ML is very understanding and will do until i tell her enough or time's up. Sometimes they will tease me say they don't feel happy they didn't release me and ask me come back again for them to release...

Pls don't ask me for specific contact for the above 2 - i have had them in several places, i think most good service MLs can do.
Old 28-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Milking - i thought most MLs who provide good service will do this. They won't stop the moment i unload, they will carry on while i am still writhing in pain/pleasure until sometimes i have to physically stop them

Edging - on a few occassions i have asked ML to slowly HJ me but told her i don't want to cum as i need to "service" my gf and don't want gf to see i got no cum. Usually ML is very understanding and will do until i tell her enough or time's up. Sometimes they will tease me say they don't feel happy they didn't release me and ask me come back again for them to release...

Pls don't ask me for specific contact for the above 2 - i have had them in several places, i think most good service MLs can do.
Wow. For my case, usually ML stop after unloading. Maybe I don't chiong enough to encounter these.
Old 29-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsaplo88 View Post
I have some contacts for edging, will give out only for exchange
Old 30-03-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ipad0889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pls share thanks!!
Old 31-03-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post

不要。。。不要。。。不要停。。。。

must ask the ml what you want then she will do for you

if never say to them liao, ml will just SOP for you

Last edited by RoadsterRTM; 01-04-2018 at 11:57 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1