The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giving up on Geylang

The last good WL i had was Yang Tao from Lorong 16 I think. Great service with good looks.

Even one of the OKTs told me that 80% of the girls that come to SG cant make it in terms of quality.
Old 15-06-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Dont u find prc girl is much vocal when having sex, surround sound and lot of patterns. Ups most of the girls at lor 6 $80 feel that they exargerated by saying wow ur one so big. Play until i die bla bla bla lol
Old 15-06-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to share my humble opinion

I am normal desk bound worker, no chance to China nor much to Thailand, Vietnam etc. the only times I been to China and able to call FL and go sauna, the service was so-so, especially lack of GFE. Looks maybe better as the selection numbers are much more.

I tried some streetwalk FL in Singapore too but this one really must fuck 3-4 times. Go in room, first collect money so you grumble and “fuck” what the hell. While doing the deed you will “fuck” again, no french no GFE just require speed to cum. When exit, the FL will say please patronize me again and you will “fuck” again.

I did try out the FL with online and wechat booking, some are better service than the streetwalkers. But I am scared shit of raids. Some of the PRC also look young, what happens if just nice 17 year old 11 months and caught? Really jialat ... similar experience with current MP, massage gal piano massage, then wants to do hj or bj but fj more risky, you need speed to cum man ... in massage I also scared to be caught pants down too. Sigh really miss those HC days marina south HC, and can’t forget Porsche.

Times have changed , Malaysians don’t find it worthwhile to work here due to the economy and AV rules. The AV is also more strict, such that the kind of HC we used to enjoy are all gone. I think expectations need to manage. It’s also a measure of risks and safety.

I tend to say GL 150 is still not bad for me, and I hope it would flourish with more support. I do think there are always gems coming to Singapore. Looks may not compete, but there are Cat 150 GL.PRC that looks pleasant to me and fuckable. Service being well trained by Singapore customers so some will french, allow paint, AR etc GFE, KC etc.... some of the really ex-good gems IMHO are like San San and Xiao Ai. Current ones in my signature also good enough for me to RTF.

What will help to improve is maybe increase prices to attract more chio ones. 150 go to 180 or even 200, give the 30-50 to the girls. They make 110-130, which should be above 500Rmb per session. In fact it is also to help retain the better ones as they may think to earn in PRC is better than here.

I will give my vote to GL150 PRC anytime.
Of course if the legal scene is open up to more countries even better, Taiwan, Koreans(all), japan, caucasians etc but the pricing will surely need to be addressed ....
Old 15-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

We have all come to terms that GL pricing can no longer attract gorgeous PRC WLs to our shore. We scourge among this batch of newbies for gems and many have found their own gems. Should spend time and money to enjoy them, as well as the oldies who are still keeping up in their services! Was chatting with Xiao Xiao (1606a) while she and her client were waiting for a room to be available. She said the legal Geylang area offers her a safe place to earn her livelihood. She felt that in various parts of China, it is not so safe anymore!
Old 15-06-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
The last good WL i had was Yang Tao from Lorong 16 I think. Great service with good looks.

Even one of the OKTs told me that 80% of the girls that come to SG cant make it in terms of quality.
The last good WLs I had in GL were

Rong Rong from 2015 1606

Chu Chu from 2016 1654a
Old 15-06-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
The last good WLs I had in GL were

Rong Rong from 2015 1606

Chu Chu from 2016 1654a
Yup Chu Chu is a legend, got look and good boob. Actually her batch in the house also good in service though not as good look as her.
GL provide a safe place to release our urge. Last time Thai FL operate in the hotel was the best, especially got bath tub one, can bath together. Now GL the only choice.
Old 15-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Another choice use hand masturbate
Old 16-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I tried some streetwalk FL in Singapore too but this one really must fuck 3-4 times. Go in room, first collect money so you grumble and “fuck” what the hell. While doing the deed you will “fuck” again, no french no GFE just require speed to cum. When exit, the FL will say please patronize me again and you will “fuck” again.
A buddy of mine tried a streetwalker once, out of curiosity. After agreeing on the damage, they went to the nearby room, pay for the room, and went in. Inside, the FL asked whether he wanted a BJ, which cost extra. After paying for the total damage, including room and CBJ (BBBJ cost a lot more), he could have gotten a legal Cat80 girl, with BBBJ and frenching often included.
Old 16-06-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
A buddy of mine tried a streetwalker once, out of curiosity. After agreeing on the damage, they went to the nearby room, pay for the room, and went in. Inside, the FL asked whether he wanted a BJ, which cost extra. After paying for the total damage, including room and CBJ (BBBJ cost a lot more), he could have gotten a legal Cat80 girl, with BBBJ and frenching often included.
Haha that’s true. I tried 2 to 3 times and after that totally gave up. Also the streetwalkers are almost all gone now
Old 16-06-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just want to share my humble opinion

I am normal desk bound worker, no chance to China nor much to Thailand, Vietnam etc. the only times I been to China and able to call FL and go sauna, the service was so-so, especially lack of GFE. Looks maybe better as the selection numbers are much more.

I did try out the FL with online and wechat booking, some are better service than the streetwalkers. But I am scared shit of raids. Some of the PRC also look young, what happens if just nice 17 year old 11 months and caught? Really jialat ... similar experience with current MP, massage gal piano massage, then wants to do hj or bj but fj more risky, you need speed to cum man ... in massage I also scared to be caught pants down too. Sigh really miss those HC days marina south HC, and can’t forget Porsche.

Times have changed , Malaysians don’t find it worthwhile to work here due to the economy and AV rules. The AV is also more strict, such that the kind of HC we used to enjoy are all gone. I think expectations need to manage. It’s also a measure of risks and safety.

I tend to say GL 150 is still not bad for me, and I hope it would flourish with more support. I do think there are always gems coming to Singapore. Looks may not compete, but there are Cat 150 GL.PRC that looks pleasant to me and fuckable. Service being well trained by Singapore customers so some will french, allow paint, AR etc GFE, KC etc.... some of the really ex-good gems IMHO are like San San and Xiao Ai. Current ones in my signature also good enough for me to RTF.

What will help to improve is maybe increase prices to attract more chio ones. 150 go to 180 or even 200, give the 30-50 to the girls. They make 110-130, which should be above 500Rmb per session. In fact it is also to help retain the better ones as they may think to earn in PRC is better than here.

I will give my vote to GL150 PRC anytime.
Of course if the legal scene is open up to more countries even better, Taiwan, Koreans(all), japan, caucasians etc but the pricing will surely need to be addressed ....
bro maybe u can try JB...
this was a suggestion given to me by one of the brothers when i felt that i have exhausted my options in SG

actually i do not clearly know the reason why Malaysians were phased out in GL..
when i foot into the GL scene, there were still a small handful

i dont think we will see the day of those foreigners u mentioned working in GL... they dont even wanna come work as FL...
Old 16-06-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Giving up on Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Quote:
Haha that’s true. I tried 2 to 3 times and after that totally gave up. Also the streetwalkers are almost all gone now
Last time better when Darlene Hotel HotSpot still active

Driving through the small passageway

Windows down negotiated and FL hop in

Drive off Check in Fuck and go

So damn fun...when became regular

Okt can send the girls to your room some more

So convenient

Those days are gone together with CP CA @ DG
Old 16-06-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NoEyeDeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoy reading this thread cos reminds me of those days. I still remember there was this msian commando callled Singtel who likes to swallow. And also there was this Ann Kok lookalike msian (forgot her name, was it Elaine).
Old 16-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
plz, we in SG can only choose from what is brought to us. In CN, they are on the platter for the choosing.
Agreed. But there prices also higher

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 17-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Can any bros really recommend some WLs with the close to the same level of service as the WLs from way before?
Old 17-06-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where in Asia to find a legetimate place that offer u $50/$80/$150 menu? Go for FL mostly u wont get what u see in the photo. Go JB spa, seldom get SYT, but to kill time very good, MYR238, got pool, sauna, simple meal, 1 bonk, saw lot of SG uncle stay fr am till night. That's how i will spent my retirement soon. 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1