The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfark69 View Post
...... While i was waiting, saw a lady named Xiao Xiao. Looks very pretty and very fair skin. Should be my next bonk partner. Any FRs?
To me, Qiqi, Jia Jia and Xiao Xiao are the best looking WLs of this shop. Not sure about the two super newbies, LuLu and Na Na as I have yet to take a good look at them. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

2062 Lu Lu
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 8.0 (36Ds, abit saggy but to boobs lovers)
Body: 6.5 (She is rather tall maybe 1.65 to 1.68 plus slightly bah)
BBBJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.8 (Fleshy butt for doggie)
Her overall service level is very high for a newbie. Only here for 1-2 months
Old 17-07-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
To me, Qiqi, Jia Jia and Xiao Xiao are the best looking WLs of this shop. Not sure about the two super newbies, LuLu and Na Na as I have yet to take a good look at them. Cheers!
Not into 150 scene much but i do like what i saw at 54A.

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 18-07-2018, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Shan Shan (1856)
Bonked her 4th time, at Hse 1658A, Room 3, last evening.

Had not logged into forum for the past 11 days, feeling lost touch of so many things, lol.

As usual, bathed first and waited on bed, saved time for my fuck actions. Not keen in the shower actions.

Once she came in, kissed her and asked her to bathe.

Then hugged her, frenched her with tongue grinding, behaved like a predator. She was like a prey, could not even stand properly and said feeling weak when i hugged her.
Placed her on bed, frenched her with grinding of body in missionary. All of these for 5 mins.

Put on cap, started to fuck her in missionary, sideway with one leg up, doggie her with both lying flat and normal doggie. During the normal doggie with her kneeling on bed, she stroked my balls (猴子偷桃) so nice till i could not take it, made me ejaculated in a few secs once changed back to missionary. Total nett thrusting time is about 21 mins. KNN, she knew my weakness now ......previously emphasized to her that i specially enjoyed licking of balls .......and she is clever, probably already planned in mind on how to manage me since my last bonk on 5 July. Next time will hold and restrain her two hands , lol.
Most enjoyable was the long, slow, deep forceful push in thrust followed by grinding of my dick in the doggie position with both lying down, for about 8 mins. With continuous soft moans, she murmured that she could not take it and this was too sextisfying for her in this fucking position.

After fuck actions, hugged her for 5 mins, then told her to eat the tim sum i bought for her. While seeing her swallowing food in hunger , i kept stroking her back and round beautiful ass.

Then we hugged each other and i massaged her lightly on her back, ass and legs. She enjoyed it very much and gave me 100 points, lol.

Overall, a very enjoyable RTF with lover's feeling. She wechat me later saying she was feeling weak when walking back and didnt feel like want to move at her house. Ai yoh, previously fucked her for 40 mins and it was understandable that she felt weak. Now only 21 mins also felt weak ....... Next time probably got to exchange some thrusting time with painting to ease her .....ah la mah.

Last edited by DPOWER; 18-07-2018 at 05:52 AM.
Old 18-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
2062 Lu Lu
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 8.0 (36Ds, abit saggy but to boobs lovers)
Body: 6.5 (She is rather tall maybe 1.65 to 1.68 plus slightly bah)
BBBJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.8 (Fleshy butt for doggie)
Her overall service level is very high for a newbie. Only here for 1-2 months
Thanks for your brief FR on Lu Lu. Gave her a try. My expanded FR (borrowing a template on my FR on Ruyi of 1658a).

Name : Lu Lu
Ht : 1.67 m
Wt : 58 kg
Home Province : Hubei
Debut : June 2018
Home base : 2062

Face: fair, pleasant to slightly pretty, smooth complexion, sharp medium nose, medium mouth with juicy lips, double-eyelid eyes
Body: black with tinted light brown hair to beyond shoulder; flabby/meaty but well spreaded throughout body; perky butt good for doggie; well-trimmed, neat pubic hair!
Boobs: D cup, natural, soft, looks heavy, dark brown areola and nipples, saggy, droops like two huge melons when on all fours
Skin: white fair skin
Shower action : french intimately and frontal soapy rub using boobs; no bj
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, good sensual catbath by firstly, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen and from butt to knee, with nipples and hair providing tickling sensual feel; followed by water in mouth catbath and mouth suction. Great in this area.
AR : Nil
BBBJ : Does not use her boobs for teasing/massage; but boobs highly sensitive to squeeze and lick; deep throat bj.
Finger penetration : never ask; most likely not allowed
Painting : allow; but did not try
Frenching/kissing : Could french intimately and deeply with tongue fight. She tastes great; Natural frencher. However, she claimed to be selective in this area.
FJ: Pussy gets very slimy and wet easily; She provides loud moans as I pumped her in missionary for quite some time. She was high in no-time, feeling the fullness of my dick and said my dick hit her cervix. We sexed in cowgal and then missionary again. I unloaded as she clutched me me lovingly, spank me and forced my dick further into her pussy! A solid bonk with Lu Lu!
RTF : Most likely!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 19-07-2018 at 12:18 AM.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexcrave123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Got bro asked me how Tian Xin from 1608 looks like, I thought she looks a bit like this girl, just a little bit more promiscuous

Old 24-07-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrave123 View Post
Got bro asked me how Tian Xin from 1608 looks like, I thought she looks a bit like this girl, just a little bit more promiscuous

Thanks for the kind intel. Must go and check it out. Sluuuuurp!
Old 24-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Will definitely try her within this week.
Old 27-07-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Wanted to try Xiao Xiao but have to wait. Dont know who to look for and Baobao walked passed and looks ok so took her

Name: Bao bao
Height: ~1.60m
Looks: 7 (small eyes, age 22)
Skin: Fair
Boobs: A with slight dark areolas. (Boob size dont matter to me as long as its natural or very well done boob job)
Body: propotional and fair (would have prefered more meaty girls)
French: Not sure (didnt try as she asked if i smoked. A sign for me that she dont prefer frenching a chimney)
AR: Yes (quite amateurish, but tries her best)
Attitude: tries her best and friendly but she seems not used to be in this line and not much training provided perhaps)
BJ: BBBJ with good suction.
FJ: 6.5 (no chemistry and she wasnt much into it)

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 27-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

May I know Bao Bao home house no ?
Old 27-07-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
May I know Bao Bao home house no ?
Both from 1654A.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-07-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

these few months quite a number of newbies. decided to pause from my regular angpais and had a good time exploring some of the newbies just a quick recap and brief summary of some of them -

Duoduo 1429
-big natural boobs (C cup), average looks, good warm svc

Yoyo 1606
-tall & slender, long legs. small tits. not considered pretty to me but not definitely not ugly too. high GFE, talks a lot...really likes to talk non-stop

Xiaomi (forgot which hse)
-petite syt, pretty face, small tits. high GFE, good svc

Taotao 1649 (shld be)
-face a bit longish, some bros might not like, but I find her pretty. my taste is weird ok. nice tits (B+) but svc lukewarm

there are still a few more which I tried, will slowly add the FRs. sorry for the incomplete info, coz I am really bad at remembering their house numbers
if u need extra info on any of the gal, juz ask me to elaborate.. if I can help, I will
Old 27-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

I really have a hard time remembering all these prc names now. they always like to use the same ones… Coco, Tiantian, XiaoXiao, Duoduo, Lingling, Lulu Mimi etc

but strangely i could still remember the m'sian wls names from the good old days... bmw, benz, yuki, bonnie, AC etc
Old 27-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

but strangely i could still remember the m'sian wls names from the good old days... bmw, benz, yuki, bonnie, AC etc
The good old days...we had are all NA...but now all turbocharged

So once turbo failed...problem arise

NA still the best
Old 28-07-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Some bros may want to try this exercise from "Sexe education" , Evens Saint Paul, at time 4.30 min, from You Tube.

It helps greatly to make your dick hard , last longer (handles pre mature ejectculation).

It works. I came across it in 2008 ftom a Chinese magazine sex column and started practising it frequently since then till current day.Maybe if u are good in it, u can be as solid as those performers in Thailand Patiya Tiger Show, lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1