The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

Open about 12.20pm. Good idea. First customers get better abalones.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I like Ling Ling...
Teksi driver, can give some description of Ling Ling?

Tall or short, how is her service?

Can she French?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24342 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

I have not seen many of the new WLs. Saw Yue Yue. Looked fair and above average. However, was told that none of them is anywhere near Cai Er's height. But more importantly, who among them, are able to french right from the start?
Old 02-10-2016, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I have not seen many of the new WLs. Saw Yue Yue. Looked fair and above average. However, was told that none of them is anywhere near Cai Er's height. But more importantly, who among them, are able to french right from the start?
Depends on "chemistry" bros. lol
Old 02-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Depends on "chemistry" bros. lol
meaning I should stand a strong chance! But I did come across some newbies who stubbornly will not give/venture a wee bit at the start!
Old 02-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
meaning I should stand a strong chance! But I did come across some newbies who stubbornly will not give/venture a wee bit at the start!
You must be one of the "brothers" of the geylang guru with good "chemistry" with almost all the girls .. lol
Old 03-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Pretty full strength. Gals working on 1st oct

Baby - the wild commando
Maggie - the playful kitten
Cai er - tall model pretty face
Yuan yuan - porcelain skin n sexy
Ke ke - busty c cup babe
Wee wee - d cup busty babe
Dan dan - pretty gal with the eyes that can talk n charm
Yue yue - sexy babe look like a hk actress
Xiao mei - b to c busty cute gal
Ling ling - hot ang pai new gal
Xiao xi - perky butt with breasts handful

Auntie come
Qiqi
Yashi
Meilan

Happy haven
nice description

is meng meng still around
Old 03-10-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of the best customer service house in geylang. Not pushy.. friendly.. always felt at east here with the okt..

Drop by after seeing reccomendations by brudders here.
Fresh new gals.. decent selection..

FR on Yue Yue.

Like brudders says.. look like tvb actress but dunno her name. Chio looking..

Petite.. B cup. Pointy nipples..

Very classy smile.. very polite gal.

In room.. demure and a bit shy.. but after a little chat.. warm up liao.. hug.. kisses.. but not the commando type but rather innocent demure gal next door type. Just like first time petting with ur girlfriend..

Shower.. S.O.P.

Bed action starts..

Slow maasage in the bed then proceed with the norm. However what i feel is that.. she take her time and does not rush.. she look at your response and perform accordingly.. if she see that you enjoy.. she will concentrate more to pleasure you. Esp in AR, and her sensual BJ.. really sensual.. and plus she looks like some tvb serial hk actress.. damn shiok..

Actions starts and my turn to pleasure her.. wah.. i was letting my fantasy run wild.. painting and having sex with some tvb actress... the actions was mutual.. made her go into estacy.. and me in 7th heaven.. finally finished off in doggy with both of us panting.. it was making love with a classy demure lady.. and her looks grows on you..

Chat a bit after the deed.. very humble and nice lady with bo airs.. will rtf her again..

Happy bonking bros...
Old 05-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boleh View Post
One of the best customer service house in geylang. Not pushy.. friendly.. always felt at east here with the okt..

Drop by after seeing reccomendations by brudders here.
Fresh new gals.. decent selection..

FR on Yue Yue.

Like brudders says.. look like tvb actress but dunno her name. Chio looking..

Petite.. B cup. Pointy nipples..

Very classy smile.. very polite gal.

In room.. demure and a bit shy.. but after a little chat.. warm up liao.. hug.. kisses.. but not the commando type but rather innocent demure gal next door type. Just like first time petting with ur girlfriend..

Shower.. S.O.P.

Bed action starts..

Slow maasage in the bed then proceed with the norm. However what i feel is that.. she take her time and does not rush.. she look at your response and perform accordingly.. if she see that you enjoy.. she will concentrate more to pleasure you. Esp in AR, and her sensual BJ.. really sensual.. and plus she looks like some tvb serial hk actress.. damn shiok..

Actions starts and my turn to pleasure her.. wah.. i was letting my fantasy run wild.. painting and having sex with some tvb actress... the actions was mutual.. made her go into estacy.. and me in 7th heaven.. finally finished off in doggy with both of us panting.. it was making love with a classy demure lady.. and her looks grows on you..

Chat a bit after the deed.. very humble and nice lady with bo airs.. will rtf her again..

Happy bonking bros...
Thanks for the FR. Seems like Yue Yue may be worth a try. Is Ling Ling a much hotter and horny WL for those who have tried?
Old 05-10-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,
can give info on what time L16 H69 open?
thanks
Old 05-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the FR. Seems like Yue Yue may be worth a try. Is Ling Ling a much hotter and horny WL for those who have tried?
go try yourself and report back here... they are so new and fresh, i doubt people want to share and create queue for them by posting here.

Get my hint bro?
Old 05-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Ling ling

She has that gal next door look with that sense of innocense. I brought her into the room. She is like some kitten who is ready to follow you

She help me take off my clothes. I unbuckle her bra. B cuppa.

We go to the shower. She performs her foreplay gig rubbing her soapy neh neh on my back and front. She suck my nipple while fingering my balls and rod. Very sensual. Slowly she bjjj me in the shower room. Slow gentle suction expected from a kitten. Her butt is fleshy and i like to rub my didi against her butt.

Rime to proceed to bed. Her nipples r pinkish brown n delightful to the feel when she brush her neh neh n nipples on my back while she catbath me. Her catbath is slow and sensual. Really like a kitten. Her voice is also so soft.

I turn over and she gave me a good licking all over. A pexk on my forehead and brushing her nehneh on my face feels great.

The bbbj is great. She capped me and rode me. Her pussy is soft like some petal bud. It is a very unique feel penetrating her. Like penetrating a soft tender flower bud very good feel. She is so tender that i told myself that i hav to be gentle with her. I pump her with vare on doggie which is a good sight n good cushion plus missionery. I finally unloaded n fired my hellfire missiles n mission accomplished with a great smile. Great unique feel

She gave me a good massage and ended the session with great pleasure

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Name : Ling Ling
Ht : 1.59 m
Wt : 42 kg
Hometown : Chonqing
Debut : 1 week ago
Experience : Prior KTV experience

Face: Overall quite sweet, lovely and pretty, smooth complexion, small nose, fake eye lashes, small juicy mouth with tender lips
Body: Slim, good sexy body for her height, little body fat, slender and well-endowed legs, long hair with some curls
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, light brown small areola and firm nipples, skin above boobs felt a bit pimply at times
Skin: medium tone, neither fair nor dark, smooth
Pre-shower action : some light kisses, boobs squeezing
Shower routine : Soapy frontal and back rub, fondling of boobs and genitals
Cathbath & bbbj: tried to do sexy fingering, instructed her to do it more gently to have effects, she complied well, some licking and not-so-strong suction, from shoulder to lower back, buttocks and thigh; bbbj not so deep-throat. Not so much sensual feel. Definitely room for improvement.
AR: Fairly poor attempt, pry open the buttocks but always miss the mark (like a poor shooter, or licker in this case - probably due to the short tongue)
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked, sucked and painted her juicy pussy ; has trimmed pussy hair but still get in the way. But did make my dick very hard ...
Kiss/French: her lips are lovely - very soft and tender for kissing; however, she is not a natural frencher, offered her lips for tender kiss but not the tongue. But she is not one to pull away from kissing/frenching, letting you to enjoy her lips (reminded me of the wonderful lips of Coco of 2058)
FJ: one who is extremely accommodative; sex stamina is strong, she enjoys sex, pussy gets wet readily; sex in cowgal and missionary positions. could last long in cowgal position; we kissed passionately from time to time; With her legs on my shoulder, thrusted her pussy in missionary positions for close to half an hour easily. Allowed fingering of her pussy to stimulate her G-spot. She took it very well. Her demeanour is extremely good, no airs, try her best to please but no strong chemistry established for me yet. Could not discover the X-factor in her.
RTF : Probably not for a while.

I can see why she will appeal to many samsters - due to her good looks, fairly sexy body and extremely good demeanour and service attitude. No wonder, she is popular and is fast becoming a leading WL in this house.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 06-10-2016 at 08:43 AM.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Ling ling

She has that gal next door look with that sense of innocense. I brought her into the room. She is like some kitten who is ready to follow you

She help me take off my clothes. I unbuckle her bra. B cuppa.

We go to the shower. She performs her foreplay gig rubbing her soapy neh neh on my back and front. She suck my nipple while fingering my balls and rod. Very sensual. Slowly she bjjj me in the shower room. Slow gentle suction expected from a kitten. Her butt is fleshy and i like to rub my didi against her butt.

Rime to proceed to bed. Her nipples r pinkish brown n delightful to the feel when she brush her neh neh n nipples on my back while she catbath me. Her catbath is slow and sensual. Really like a kitten. Her voice is also so soft.

I turn over and she gave me a good licking all over. A pexk on my forehead and brushing her nehneh on my face feels great.

The bbbj is great. She capped me and rode me. Her pussy is soft like some petal bud. It is a very unique feel penetrating her. Like penetrating a soft tender flower bud very good feel. She is so tender that i told myself that i hav to be gentle with her. I pump her with vare on doggie which is a good sight n good cushion plus missionery. I finally unloaded n fired my hellfire missiles n mission accomplished with a great smile. Great unique feel

She gave me a good massage and ended the session with great pleasure
Quote:
Name : Ling Ling
Ht : 1.59 m
Wt : 42 kg
Hometown : Chonqing
Debut : 1 week ago
Experience : Prior KTV experience

Face: Overall quite sweet, lovely and pretty, smooth complexion, small nose, fake eye lashes, small juicy mouth with tender lips
Body: Slim, good sexy body for her height, little body fat, slender and well-endowed legs, long hair with some curls
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, light brown small areola and firm nipples, skin above boobs felt a bit pimply at times
Skin: medium tone, neither fair nor dark, smooth
Pre-shower action : some light kisses, boobs squeezing
Shower routine : Soapy frontal and back rub, fondling of boobs and genitals
Cathbath & bbbj: tried to do sexy fingering, instructed her to do it more gently to have effects, she complied well, some licking and not-so-strong suction, from shoulder to lower back, buttocks and thigh; bbbj not so deep-throat. Not so much sensual feel. Definitely room for improvement.
AR: Fairly poor attempt, pry open the buttocks but always miss the mark (like a poor shooter, or licker in this case - probably due to the short tongue)
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked, sucked and painted her juicy pussy ; has trimmed pussy hair but still get in the way. But did make my dick very hard ...
Kiss/French: her lips are lovely - very soft and tender for kissing; however, she is not a natural frencher, offered her lips for tender kiss but not the tongue. But she is not one to pull away from kissing/frenching, letting you to enjoy her lips (reminded me of the wonderful lips of Coco of 2058)
FJ: one who is extremely accommodative; sex stamina is strong, she enjoys sex, pussy gets wet readily; sex in cowgal and missionary positions. could last long in cowgal position; we kissed passionately from time to time; With her legs on my shoulder, thrusted her pussy in missionary positions for close to half an hour easily. Allowed fingering of her pussy to stimulate her G-spot. She took it very well. Her demeanour is extremely good, no airs, try her best to please but no strong chemistry established for me yet. Could not discover the X-factor in her.
RTF : Probably not for a while.

I can see why she will appeal to many samsters - due to her good looks, fairly sexy body and extremely good demeanour and service attitude. No wonder, she is popular and is fast becoming a leading WL in this house.
She's very popular now. Even have 4 hour booking. However not my type though.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
She's very popular now. Even have 4 hour booking. However not my type though.
BG, why not your type?

Can share what is it about her that you dun like?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1