The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
thanks for sharing about z. btw, 7M LT 3some sounds not that bad ..no? sidetrack abit.. whats the norm at KL beach club for 3some LT?
yes.. actually not that bad for 3some LT @ 7M. haha.. i was chop by a girl in BV just for drinks, shisha and balloons already close to 7M.. i guess maybe don't wanna spend too much money so didn't take on them. haha.. if not, maybe will ask for 4some since they have another friend also not bad..

Beach club i haven't asked for 3some before. but LT there usually RM 400 to RM 600 depending on what time it is. So i guess for 3some, should be RM 1k or lesser. maybe will ask when i go there next week..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 21-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
if not, maybe will ask for 4some since they have another friend also not bad..

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 21-06-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Went to apo one night and saw a pretty lady having eye contact with me while I walked pass her. Later went to sit one corner and she come to talk to me. After sometime offer me 4.5m for LT and 3M for ST. Then her 2 other friends came along both looks not bad. One of them said I didn’t pay her after sex. I told her I didn’t know her. So I guess someone look alike. And she left after that. The other lady tried asking me for 3some for 7M LT. But find it too exp so in the end didn’t take them and left. More exp than in KL beach club.. so didn’t take. Maybe if strike lottery can consider.
Wow still got Tarma... 7Million for tarma is a good price. Nowadays from my frd who frequent vn said nowadays for foreigners the price is 1M for ST & 4M to 5M for LT.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 25-06-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estee11 View Post
Any guys in hcm ? 26 June to July 4.
Will be in HCM on 28 June. Mist likely staying in D1. Any lobangs?
Old 25-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Since so many ppl talked about the z massage, I went there to try. No doubt facilities are good. Looks new. Waiting room is nicely decorated. Room is beautiful. Can choose gals on iPad photo. Looks ok real person. Asked me to strip naked and go into steam room for 5min. Need to come out ourselves.. can’t stand the heat so come out and go suana room for another 5min then can’t wait to take the massage. So come out and go into the tub and bath by the lady. After bathing, lie down for massage with lotion and hot stone. Nothing special or tease except after hot stone, can feel the gal stripping behind me and use her boobs to massage. It’s half naked only. After that flip over and continue followed by bbbj and hj and groop her boobs until cum. Overall normal normal with 1M damage. No need give tips. All in and paid at counter before massage. 1.4M for 90mins with two shot. And 2.4m for 4hands.

Went to apo one night and saw a pretty lady having eye contact with me while I walked pass her. Later went to sit one corner and she come to talk to me. After sometime offer me 4.5m for LT and 3M for ST. Then her 2 other friends came along both looks not bad. One of them said I didn’t pay her after sex. I told her I didn’t know her. So I guess someone look alike. And she left after that. The other lady tried asking me for 3some for 7M LT. But find it too exp so in the end didn’t take them and left. More exp than in KL beach club.. so didn’t take. Maybe if strike lottery can consider.

Seems like there was a raid recently on this place. Not sure if still in operation
Old 26-06-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wrts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI:Zeus massage salon on Pham Ngu Lao Street.

"Police last Saturday (June 23rd) night raided the Zeus massage salon on Saigon's Pham Ngu Lao Street", and "caught two female staff wearing skimpy clothing and providing “sex services” to male customers."

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/sa...s-3768060.html

Old 26-06-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thats why no people wants to share anything in here, not that vn police read this forum but as the place gets too famous too quickly it will end up in the same fate as zeus, also 3000 sex workers??? thats an understatement
Old 26-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrts View Post

"Police last Saturday (June 23rd) night raided the Zeus massage salon on Saigon's Pham Ngu Lao Street", and "caught two female staff wearing skimpy clothing and providing “sex services” to male customers."

So no go for this place now? Any alternatives?
Old 26-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrts View Post

Yes! It's this place I went.. luckily raid after I left..

Old 26-06-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Wow still got Tarma... 7Million for tarma is a good price. Nowadays from my frd who frequent vn said nowadays for foreigners the price is 1M for ST & 4M to 5M for LT.
yes.. they said ideally is go to my hotel do one time then sleep together and do again when we wake up.. and if i can it it all night, they are okay also.. haha.. you guys can try and give some fr.. i like tarma or even 4p, but tried alot tarma, only around 10% are good.. usually it's better with 1 girl.. tried one lady by herself was good, but after asking her to do it with another girl, then not so good liao.. maybe she dun wanna let her fren know her skill.. haha..

Old 29-06-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
pokemonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Guys..need advice here. I noticed my hotel have a clause indicting no overstaying of vietnamese lady after 10pm.
Is this strictly imposed in general.
I staying at a 3 star hotel
Old 30-06-2018, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonster View Post
Guys..need advice here. I noticed my hotel have a clause indicting no overstaying of vietnamese lady after 10pm.
Is this strictly imposed in general.
I staying at a 3 star hotel
Then what is the issue? Find another hotel lor. Or find AirBnB

Not up to us to say if it is strictly enforced or not as its up to the hotel. Not have had any problems myself before.
Old 30-06-2018, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
yes.. they said ideally is go to my hotel do one time then sleep together and do again when we wake up.. and if i can it it all night, they are okay also.. haha.. you guys can try and give some fr.. i like tarma or even 4p, but tried alot tarma, only around 10% are good.. usually it's better with 1 girl.. tried one lady by herself was good, but after asking her to do it with another girl, then not so good liao.. maybe she dun wanna let her fren know her skill.. haha..
Tarma only works if the 2 girls can work together. Don't expect much fun from working girls. Vn girls are more particular about hygiene so they are likely not going to share or do the same thing together or to each other. I find the need to keep changing condoms a bit of a chore. The girls usually take turns which means the time with each girl is only half so paying for tarma doesn't really make sense unless just for first time trying.

However that said, I had some good experiences before. My FB sometimes have a new girl to train up, so I get a free tarma session. It's funny to see my FB instructing the girl what to do. Usually finish cim with first girl then continue 2nd round private FJ with FB after she asks her to leave. FB does get turned on from the session after all.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Nice reject bro, never kena chopped carrot.

I am in HCM during that period.
I'm here too. PM if wanna chiong together
Old 03-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

prices in hcm nowadays getting more and more expensive.... got offer by a ml working in little Tokyo for a LT of 7mil vnd… looks syt with enhance look but service not sure as I only try her bbbj before....

another alternative I find will be bui vien hostress bar much cheaper and service depends
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1