The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2004, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dVient deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
price range from $150 - $300 depends where you go. decent places charge around the $200 - $250 i.e City West, Club 316.

Langtrees have lots of girls but pricey ($300) So far, Club 316 is the place to go at the moment.

Ruby does an out call service and has had some pretty good reviews on the aussie forums and I think prices are under $250

These prices include 1hr full service and tipping not necessary.

hope this helps

D
Old 25-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Fun-Seeker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by dVient
So far, Club 316 is the place to go at the moment.
Yup, 316 has the best in-house reputation now, in terms of quality rooms and the consistency of the girls.

Langtrees seems over-rated and overpriced as usual according to some of the aussie punters.

Pricing for full-service:
Langtrees 1hr @ approx $300
Website here

Club 316:
30mins @ $145
45mins @ $190
1hr @ $225
Website here

Citywest seems to have been renovating recently ie. actual beds...heh..no more massage tables anymore...ironically my favourite girl is there...although i find 316's rooms much mich better....can't win them all......

have fun guys....be safe!

tip: Try Giselle @ Club 316 if your looking for a nice tall leggy european girl
Old 25-03-2004, 08:41 PM
Fun-Seeker

and another thing...

about those personals you see in The West, especially all those asian ads etc...mostly are agencies(ie. International 300) posing as private girls...been there once and saw a whole tray of different mobiles phones...you make up your own conclusions.

I once even tried to call one of these supposedly 'private' girls and i asked for the address...turns out to be at International 300!hahah...

of course there are genuine private girls in the paper...you just have to know how to 'read' the ad...and believe me there are some really nice aussie girls tucked away among all the misleading ads....

PS:anybody out there shares a same interest of seeking out some nice hot aussie girls?
Old 26-03-2004, 11:57 AM
ramon133

Hi all

I am in Perth as well. In fact I had tried some of the FLs available from the West Australian. Experiences with the Aussie girls were not too great. One of them smells really BAD. I spent the last 3 encounters with a Japanese FL. See has a great bod and is really a pleasure to be with and talk to. I can direct anyone who is keen to this girl. If anyone of you have good Aussie babe, please share it with me.

Cheers.

Ray
Old 26-03-2004, 02:06 PM
Fun-Seeker

is she really japanese?

The one problem with so called 'asian' girls here are because most of them are of the Thai variety.

having said that i've had seen a couple of genuine Chinese(PRC) and a Korean girl before....but generally asian ads put me off.

btw the locals can't seem to tell asians apart...haha...
Old 26-03-2004, 03:53 PM
ramon133

Yes she is indeed a Jap; she speak like one and have the mannerism of a Jap. I know that coz I was close to one a long time ago. Also, her understanding of Japanese cities is sound. I have been to Japan a few times already.
So, do you have the white aussie contact. I like the younger ones with some sign of puppy fat around. wof wof!
Old 27-03-2004, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 23
180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by ramon133
Yes she is indeed a Jap; she speak like one and have the mannerism of a Jap. I know that coz I was close to one a long time ago. Also, her understanding of Japanese cities is sound. I have been to Japan a few times already.
So, do you have the white aussie contact. I like the younger ones with some sign of puppy fat around. wof wof!
Hi Ramon133
How can I contact this Japanese FL? And how is the charges like?
Thanx.
Old 27-03-2004, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Sounds very interesting too. Can I have her contact too ?

How's the damage though ?
Old 06-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Samster

180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Perth WA

Name: Jewel
Tits: B with little pink nipples
Race: Blonde
Massage: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes
Place: Club 316

This WL allows fingering and is oso passionate when it comes to making love. But one thing to note she really doesn't look her age. She looks more like mid twenties.
Old 09-06-2004, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 22
pittbull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anybody direct me to a good strip / lapdance club in Perth? Information on location and prices would be very helpful too.
Old 09-06-2004, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull
Can anybody direct me to a good strip / lapdance club in Perth? Information on location and prices would be very helpful too.
U might wan to try doll house in Charles St. Alternatively u could try Xotica in William St. U could go to the website of Doll House at http://www.dollhouse.com.au. I am not too sure but I think the admission fee for Doll House is $25. But if u go in after 3am its free.. As for the lap dance i think its $50.
Old 17-06-2004, 10:20 PM
kslover69

Talking Re: Perth WA

Hey anyone for a romp in Perth?
Old 17-06-2004, 10:21 PM
kslover69

Anyone still in Perth?
Old 17-06-2004, 10:35 PM
kslover69

180sx,

U in perth bro? I look forward to meet you to cheong together man!
Old 08-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Anyone has a listing of the places to see the WLs ? There's Club 316, Langtrees and stuffs. But I heard some good things about these few places. Not sure if anyone can comment on them and their location.

Bona Donna
Casey's
Beaufort 865

Any ideas guys ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1