The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Decide to start a thread on Brickfields after reading the FR from Wot2Doo.

Went for a walk today and was surprised at the number of outlets. Decided to walk into all of them to look see, close to about 10 "shops". On Thambipillay with the LRT station behind you, turn left. The first shop is actually just around the corner.

Each shop is typically lit by a dim red light inside. You walk inside and the ladies are standing by the door to their cubicles calling out to clients. You can walk in and see if any catches your eye. If not just smile and walk out, no obligation. Some of the shops are upstairs, some on ground floor.

Each shop is usually a long corridor with many concrete cubicles. Each cubicle has a mattress and a small washing area inside. You can wash your dick on the tap but cannot shower.

I was surprised at the stock. I expected all old MILFs and some grannies there. However I saw quite a few SYT, some nice leggy big bosom ladies as well. Some even looked quite pretty with long hair, slender bodies.

Prices ranges from RM$30 to $40 (some even $50) for 10 mins and 1 shot. The OKT will try to persuade you to take 20 mins 2 shot for $60-80.

Its a bit of hit and miss. If you are there and the SYTs are working behind closed doors, you will walk through and miss a gem.

PROS - cheap fucks, some nice SYTs even, good collection of Indons and some Viets. Saw a couple of PRCs too. Good place to look for Mee Bakso.

CONS - Place is run down and dirty. The mattress is old and stained. The popular FLs probably has serviced many dicks every night. You are sharing the pussy with the Banglas, PRC laborers, etc.

As usual, cheap fucks come with risks. Higher chances of STDs, less hygienic. Make your own decision, be aware of the risk.

Any FRs please post here. Which unit, which room, FL name, price paid, etc.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

syt normally works day shift.. night shift normally milf or trans... happy hunting..
Old 08-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went down last night and walked around. Went to the upstairs shop across the road from the majority of the shops.

Name: Chika
Nationality: NL from East Malaysia
Figure: Nice slender figure with natural C-Boobs, soft with eraser nipples
Shaved below with flappy lips. I selected her as she is pretty NL with nice figure not fat and big boobs. I have wanted to bonk a FL like that but most NL are fat or small boobs.
Face is pretty with big eyes I would rate her 8/10.

Asked her how much and she raised 4 fingers for RM$40.
You can negotiate for RM$30 but I was horny so paid the OKT.

Went into room and I helped her take off her bra (phew natural C-boobs, not tricked by push-up bras) and took off her g-string. No smell below, some stubble growing back.

Rabba rabba a bit and then she gave me a cbj. This was followed by a few positions and shot my load into the cd.

She washed up on a wash area and I washed up too. She provided dettol antiseptic soap.

Dressed up and went my way.

All in all 10 mins and not more than 15 mins. Don't expect much in terms of GFE as its a straight in, do the deed, wash and out. No kissing, don't like too much touching down there.

Bedsheet was clean and changed regularly. Lots of wipes and cd around as she is quite safe.

Will try the others as spotted a few other NL SYTs some were offering RM$30 last night.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Can't resist the cheap RM$40 bonks so went down again as saw a few good looking FLs. This time at the shop lot after the coffeeshop away from the other shops.

Name: Felicia
Origin: Indonesian Chinese, speaks Bahasa and Chinese
Looks: 8/10 quite pretty, I was surprised at some of the stocks there
Body: B boobs, long legs, slender and not fat, tall at 1.7M. Body is a bit pear shaped with nice shapely hips for bonking. Shaved down below and quite sensitive to touching so she asked me to be gentle when stimulating her clit
Action: The usual SOP, CBJ, Cowgirl, Miss, Doggy, etc

Clean bedsheets, did not want to use any pillows. Small wash area with tap to wash with soap after the deed.

This kind of place is a fast food sex, not much GFE but this lady was quite cheerful, smiling and chatty almost got some GFE feel. No kissing and I don't dare to go down on her.

What I like is that at RM$40 a bonk (sometimes RM$30 if business is slow), I could sample 2-3 FLs in one night if more than one of them catches my fancy.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vietcuntlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro clean&neat..you go in morning or at night?
What time is mre syt?
Long time no there liaw...
Old 15-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
zacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, which shop do you visit for your fr ?
Old 17-12-2014, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pantek10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is it possible to give cim on them?
Old 18-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
zacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FRs please post here. Which unit, which room, FL name, price paid, etc
Old 05-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Which hotel is Felicia? Is it the one at the corner with coffee shop downstairs?
TQ
Old 14-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Sorry did not check this thread for a while. I am not sure how to classify the FL but will think of a way to address in terms of unit, room, etc. I counted there must be 6-8 shops on the side of the LRT and 4 on opposite side.

I see syt more in the first 2 shops and across the road. Afternoon to night is best time. Sometimes you need to wait as some are engaged. Don't be in a hurry. The bosses there are quite friendly and will let you linger if you ask them whether a syt is behind any particular closed door.

Sometimes in the afternoon when business is slow the FLs will offer BBBJ and cim for rm$40. However my advise is that you should play it safe and use condom all the time even for bj. You don't know who she has been with before you. If she offered BBBJ to you means she BBBJ someone else earlier.

On a few occasions I managed to bonk Indonesian Chinese.

The girls have to go back to Indonesia every month for passport stamping so you get different FLs in different times.
Old 15-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
norab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When there last week, the 1st shop round the corner. Indo chubby with big (.) (.), quite tight.
Overall ok for quick touch n go, only place not very clean but just bonk n go..
Old 15-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Place is not clean but the sheets are changed quite often. Just don't sleep there. Its good for a nice bonk and go. At RM$40 (SGD16!) a bonk I can go twice with two different girls and still have RM$20 left over for a nice bryani dinner later. Please always use condom for BJ and FJ.
Old 15-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Which hotel is Felicia? Is it the one at the corner with coffee shop downstairs?
TQ
I won't call them hotels. They are long shoplots converted into brothels. You probably have not been down to see it or else you will know what I mean.
Old 18-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Can't resist the cheap RM$40 bonks so went down again as saw a few good looking FLs. This time at the shop lot after the coffeeshop away from the other shops.

Name: Felicia
Origin: Indonesian Chinese, speaks Bahasa and Chinese
Looks: 8/10 quite pretty, I was surprised at some of the stocks there
Body: B boobs, long legs, slender and not fat, tall at 1.7M. Body is a bit pear shaped with nice shapely hips for bonking. Shaved down below and quite sensitive to touching so she asked me to be gentle when stimulating her clit
Action: The usual SOP, CBJ, Cowgirl, Miss, Doggy, etc

Clean bedsheets, did not want to use any pillows. Small wash area with tap to wash with soap after the deed.

This kind of place is a fast food sex, not much GFE but this lady was quite cheerful, smiling and chatty almost got some GFE feel. No kissing and I don't dare to go down on her.

What I like is that at RM$40 a bonk (sometimes RM$30 if business is slow), I could sample 2-3 FLs in one night if more than one of them catches my fancy.
What time did u go there? I dare not go at night. Scared MIB raid.
Old 21-01-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Wot2Doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went today at ca. 21:00. Not a single red light, all doors closed. Tried to talk to some OKTs, but they asked me to NOT talk to them. There must have been a police raid.... $#@#&@ !! First ACE, now Brickfields? MIB quite active.... a New Year's resolution?

The OKTs said I should come back tomorrow.

On the way back to my hotel I had a massage in the spa behind Beriaya, hoping to get relief there. Found out it was a legitimate
place. This hasn't been a good evening out!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1