The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 17
SkylineGTR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkylineGTR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkylineGTR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Super chio PRC SYT yaoyao, with a sexy shave pussy.(many live photos attached).

upz for you bro.

Old 14-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Super chio PRC SYT yaoyao, with a sexy shave pussy.(many live photos attached).

more contacts given out ..
Old 14-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
superbadman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperbadman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,can u kindly pm de ctc.thks a million
Old 14-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

SkylineGTR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkylineGTR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkylineGTR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

upzz again for this wonderful babe.
Old 14-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

shave pussy is clean girl . yao yao until my grandmum house .
Old 15-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

upz for the babe..
Old 16-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

going to rtf her soon
Old 17-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

fj session was good as usual..

up for u again bro.
Old 17-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hcenthusiast is Cool - loads of Potential

hi,
can I request for yaoyao's contact? can PM me?
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy1980 View Post
Click here for link to her previous thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.info/welcome...o-picture.html

Yaoyao looks 90% like her.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...o21/ahjiao.jpg

Yaoyao sexy doggy post..
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...yaoyaobutt.jpg

Sexy tits
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...1/yaoyao11.jpg

Another post.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...o21/yaoyao.jpg

My past FR on yaoyao

Came across this SUPER chio PRC named yaoyao. She belongs to the $100 category of girls standing along Lorong 8/10 area. I have long heard of awful stories of these Lorong 8/10 girls about their lack of service and attitude, but this yaoyao is surprisingly different. To cut it short, at the end of my session with her, I tip her $50 + $100.. My most gracious tips ever given to date in my whole cheongster life.

I walk around the Geylang area scouting and this girl yaoayo caught my attention. Was quoted $100, being a regular cheongster, I tried to negotiate the price but was firmly declined. Anyway, she just to chio to resists so off I went to the hotel with her.
Yaoyao is really chio, reminds me of Rainie Yang Cheng Lin (杨丞琳), especially the cute mole she has on her cheek.. She strips and OMG, she has the most perfect tits ever. “C” cup soft white natural tits on a small petite body frame, only one word to describe, PERFECT! Shower was SOP. One thing worth mentioning is that Yaoyao is very hygiene, during the course of shower, she use a special feminine wash product “Vagisil” to wash her pussy, told me that it’s more hygiene for me as a customer if I want to go down on her. She also brushes her teeth. A BIG plus point for me, I like girls who practice good hygiene.

Ok, action time. Yaoyao start off with a good catbath, licking my nipples/neck etc, shiok man! Oh, she doesn’t provide BBBJ/BJ at all, told me she don’t do that as she doesn’t feel comfortable with it Normally this would spoil my mood, but Yaoyao put it across to me in such a innocent way, together that super “teh” voice of hers, I just simply said ok. Next my turn to service her, I attack her “C” cup tits, super soft and responsive. She morns at every flick of my tough on her sensitive nipples. I tried to kiss her, but she turn away. She doesn’t kiss/French either. Not an issue with me, I don’t like frenching FL girls anyway. Went down on her pussy, smells fresh, maybe because she use that “Vagisil” feminine wash la. Anyway, yaoyao has a pussy that resembles a young underage girl, she doesn’t have that “two drooping flap” at all. To top if off, yaoyao actually shave her pussy, only a nicely trimmed bush at the top, the bottom is hairless. Most PRC pussy is so hairy, I’m glad that yaoyao is different. Capped on and proceed to FJ, yaoyao sound effect is POWER, she literally scream.. hahah, makes me feel super high. Her pussy is extremely tight, had to use KY, otherwise can’t enter her. Maybe my dick too big la. End the session by exploding into her pussy (with cap on ofcos).

I had a chat with her. Found out that she’s really a very hygiene person, that’s why no kissing/ BJ. She feels “uncomfortable” with those actions, and thanks me from being understanding and respecting her. At least she explained herself, not like those girls who just pack and run off after the session ends. Her GFE is super strong, I bet most guys can’t resist her. Yaoyao has it all, an angelic face, nice petite body, PERFECT boobs, good hygiene practice and attitude. She's not a time watcher and doesnt rush through the session at all. Even though she doesnt provide many service like most pros do, she still one of the best bonks I ever had.

FR on YaoYao

Name : Yaoyao
Face : 9 (super SYT, reminds me of Rainie Yang Cheng Lin (杨丞琳), especially her mole)
Body: 9 ( has lots of curves, slim tight body, petite)
Height: 1.55m
Weight: 40kg
Boobs: 10 PERFECT! (hard to find a natural “C” cup on a petite body)
Butts: 6.5 (a little flat, not fleshy enough, but still alright la)
Pussy: 9.5 (clean, hairless, tight, like an underage girl pussy)
Frenching/ Kiss : No
Catbath: 7 (Still has room for improvement)
BBBJ/BJ: No
FJ: 8.5 (very good, with good sound effect.)
Communication: 9 ( her voice so "teh" cannot tahan )
GFE: 8.5 (Good.. )
Sex-tisfaction: 9
Overall : 9.5
RTF: YES, confirmed + Chop chop !!!
Damage : $100 + $50 tips (caps + room not included)

Contact requirement: All Newbie OR season cheongster are welcome.
(No malays / Indians / ang mo, only Chinese as requested by yaoyao )
(Yaoyao charge $100 per session, if this price is unacceptable by you, do not bother to pm me for contacts)

As i'm at -108 points now, I have limited message slots. If your PM cant reach me due to inbox limitation, just drop yr request on this thread, will forward you yaoyao contact ASAP..
Old 17-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

this babe going home soon...

any last request for her number pm me..

cheers
Old 20-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

last weekend to bonk her.
Old 21-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stockmaster76 is Cool - loads of Potential

nice pic...care to PM me the ctc...
Old 23-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
BangTillYouPain is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on YAOYAO...

I book her for a session in the afternoon on sat.. reach hotel and prepare to welcome her~~

When I saw her, she looks... really like Ah Kiew from the photo haha... and I felt like I became edison chan ~~ So happy to see one girl who can speak chinese with me (Those thais FL all dunno much on english .. and chinese)..

Heat up so fast that I quickly strip to my bday suit and bathe... she help me out on bathing but that stupid bathroom so small.. I wish they have a luxurious rooM!!

After then, we start our session on bed and she starts playing wif my small bro using her nipples... (sad she dun peform BBBJ or BJ).. end up I start playing wif her pussy... and funny thing is... she dun wan me to finger but ask me to lick lol... one thing special about her pussy is... she dun have 2 two piece soft clam like others while make her pussy seems like a young girl at the age of 15 or even younger~

after a short while... she starts to cap me and I bonk her on missionary position~ she shout so loud that i have to stop a while cause i hear one cleaning auntie outside cleaning other rooms.. -.- I then ask her what particular position she likes.. and she immediately tell me "DOGGY"!

I start bonking her in doggie position until she reaches orgasm~~ she moans so loud haha.. after then.. I ask her to sit on me for cowboy as I was too tired.. lol.. she tell me take a rest and she starts riding me like a cowgirl haha

Then I remember a bro here bonk her in white mini skirt which she happen to wear it on that day.. I ask her to wear it and we resume on doggie and missionary until I shoot my load...

We then wash up and pay her and leave as she is rushing for another customer... (I took her 1 hr 15 mins for everything and she didn't even complain)~ When I walk out of the room with her.. that auntie is like waiting for us to finish and wan to clean our room.. so she is standing outside our room staring at us... -.-

Face : 7 Like Ah Kiew
Body: 8 small
Boob: B+ I feel... my C standard a bit high haha
Frenching: No
BBBJ/BJ: No
FJ: 8.5 moan v loud...
Communication: 10 SHE SPEAKS CHINESE AND ALWAYS TEH ME!
Overall : 8
RTF: YES if she is back from china
Damage : $100 + $20 tips (exclude room and cap)

TWO THUMBS UP FOR A SUPER GOOD PRC FL!
Old 23-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tksan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, i like ah gil....duno i still got time to bonk her anot...

i will pm u for the contact...please kindly reply me...

thanks a millions...!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1