The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future
Talking Superb SYT 19' Xiao Wei

My short FR at geylang lor 6 there ,

Last friday drive thru lor 14 to 6 haha u know 81 there ? Can't resist it piang ..

So ask her i park first then later Fcuk her .. hehe also ask how much no choice 100 commited.

Very dissapointed wif her attitude man, sux requested to bath together like have to beg her like that. Then her cant there cannot. anywhere downthere very tight plust point condom look like going to drop out shiok tight tight tight hehehehe warm pussy . but got applied KY one >.<

Face 8
body 7.5 B cups good nipple big stamp
BBBJ okay pass
Fj 6
somemore what have i miss out?

COntact will be given to those desperate of syt!!!!!! with certain points
Old 12-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Superb SYT 19' Xiao Wei

you say her attitude sucks and you still want to share??
Old 12-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kobeHU is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Superb SYT 19' Xiao Wei

Can share her contact?thanks
Old 12-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
you say her attitude sucks and you still want to share??
got to skip her for the attitude problem...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 12-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Lorong 14 & 16 have a lot of SYT with attitude problems. Especially those that wait for you to ask.

I was there last night and kena pestered by one young WL. That one should provide good service. Too bad her looks not my type.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Lorong 14 & 16 have a lot of SYT with attitude problems. Especially those that wait for you to ask.

I was there last night and kena pestered by one young WL. That one should provide good service. Too bad her looks not my type.
i was at one neighbourhood yest having a good massage session wif special, go check my FR under Thread 'Any lobang at Yishun'...damn shiok bro..too bad u go for FL oni...hehehe

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 16-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

I understand why u deduct my pts

Sux dun recommend," but " she look very syt. Before and After Bonk got alot ppl askin her how old and wanna f her too .. however all were rejected..

This the reason i would like to share this gem

Somemore she is extremely tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. today i just given to a bro here maybe he will be able to guide her around and get a real sweet f.
Old 18-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoySeeker View Post
i was at one neighbourhood yest having a good massage session wif special, go check my FR under Thread 'Any lobang at Yishun'...damn shiok bro..too bad u go for FL oni...hehehe
No lah, bro! I prefer hunting mah. Massage & KTV also got cheong lah. But I prefer straight to the action and I really scared of massage.

You want a lobang for a good MP? I PM you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1